Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè (54544 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by edosignature(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by edosignature(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for President 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VTJN(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emola12:
like cassava state and Dubai State
GCE state
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by betshopagent(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Good analysis.
As far as I like Obi, the journey is too dicey.
But at least he would surely make a mark. But perhaps in 2027, nobody should underestimate him that is if the momentum can be maintained.
One thing is certain, this Obi effect has honestly changed the political space. It has made some politicians to behave better in the public or social media. For example, I now see some of these politicians in airports with their luggages without aides unlike before. See Tinubu trying to convince us that he's still very strong and agile grin . All these are effects of Obi.
I'm out of here and peace.
hahaha! Do you also notice that no one shouts"Obi has no structure anymore ".When he obi first declared intention to run under Lp; people actually wrote him off initially,but suddenly, Even APC n PDP are afraid of him. Obi would do one thing; next day Tinubu and Atiku wud repeat and even try to outdo him.I laff in China.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Didi2d(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one get sense so?

I was even thinking he will be fare enough to mention some few state. E go dey mention the whole Nigeria
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by biafranrealson: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
This charge and bail lawyer na small pikin .
Obident movement will shock una soon
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Didi2d(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osasjohne:
Dreamer....

The below is more like it:

Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

But with very small margins.

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

More like it, but there will still be surprises
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Emola12(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
GCE state
he has already achieve more than you with that GCE go and verify
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by blaise26abj(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like historical data in the 2023 elections.PDP which have repeatedly won the SS and SE have no chance in both regions next year.

Furthermore the North will not be voting APC this time around
You are right about the SE and not all of SS . But trust me when I say you are wrong about the North . Just wait until they decide who they will vote for .
Obidients should not be insulting people . They should be aggressively campaigning to people about their candidate . Not insulting everyone that asks any form of question .
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Kagd10: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Why don't you tell us that Tinubu will win the whole north grin... Atuku will win Kaduna, Katsina, akwa ibom. You are very much right in Yobe and Zamfara state. Kano votes will be heavily splitted,no candidate will go away with 1m votes.

Here in SW , Atiku will surely claim 25% in every states. Infact he might go away with some states like Osun, my own state tongue, Oyo and maybe Ondo. I don't see how Tinubu can have 60% in Lagos undecided

Atiku will only rule you in your village. No killer Fulani herdsman is coming in after Buhari. Sink that into your skull. It's the Southern turn.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VTJN(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emola12:
he has already achieve more than you with that GCE go and verify
And You have achieved more than Dubai and Cassava no need to verify

Zombie grin grin
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Svoboda(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Good analysis.
As far as I like Obi, the journey is too dicey.
But at least he would surely make a mark. But perhaps in 2027, nobody should underestimate him that is if the momentum can be maintained.
One thing is certain, this Obi effect has honestly changed the political space. It has made some politicians to behave better in the public or social media. For example, I now see some of these politicians in airports with their luggages without aides unlike before. See Tinubu trying to convince us that he's still very strong and agile grin . All these are effects of Obi.
I'm out of here and peace.

I believe peter obi frenzy will die gradually like a fan that has been turned off after 2023. He will be too spent in resources and energy to even contest in 2027.

In fact, this obidient frenzy will lose some momentum before 23 feb 23.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Sonyboom765: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
If Peter Obi win 3 state in total in the election I owe you 100K

franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Eriokanmi: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Datti won't win Kaduna for Labor and Obi will not win Lagos cos of massive rigging and disenfranchisement of Igbos and Southsouth voters
Era of rigging is over. It's now a thing of the past. On disenfranchisement, it's not going to be business ad usual. Heavily armed security will be delayed to some strategic areas in lagos to forestall any act of violence. Did you see what happened last Saturday? People thought the heavily armed police presence was because of obidients whereas, it's because buhari had envisaged possible attacks on them. You saw them flanking the crowd as they marched on. Ballot box snatching is also a thing of the past with the new electrical law in place. Pdp won osun due to this. Apc would have had their way as usual. Buhari did this right and I must commend him for that. Cos if he didn't sign it into law, nothing would happen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by ibechris(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Atiku will also win some state in South East

Hmm is Atiku a man or woman...

Let him come and win the south East let us see.

The only state Atiku may get 24percent is in Delta but he can't win it.

Wait and see.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Troublemaker111: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
We know how to put you into temporary state of shut up
Kagd10:

Atiku will only rule you in your village. No killer Fulani herdsman is coming in after Buhari. Sink that into your skull. It's the Southern turn.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by VTJN(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
ibechris:

Hmm is Atiku a man or woman...

Let him come and win the south East let us see.

The only state Atiku may get 24percent is in Delta but he can't win it.

Wait and see.
ok
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Eriokanmi: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Igbos no just sabi politics grin Obituary will win Oyo,Ondo Who do you people have there. I thought osun last election should have taught you guys some lessons.
Did obidients say they were expecting anything from osun or at the state level before? You guys have been told this times without number. Who did we have in those states you mentioned? People of course, the real structures. Amazingly, Mimiko won under same labour party in ondo, defeating adegoroye, the man supported by tinubu with billions of naira and the incumbent, without a single local government to the credit of the Labour Party.
Did your party win ondo and oyo in 2019? What makes you think they'd get as much votes next year? Be civil in your response. No insults pls, if you want me to respond.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by franchasofficia: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonyboom765:
If Peter Obi win 3 state in total in the election I owe you 100K

Only power drunk criminal politicians like Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Tinubu, etc still feel this way.

Realistic Nigerians and foreigners have realized that Peter Obi is the likely winner with Tinubu being feared cos he belongs to the ruling party which can spring massive rigging surprises
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by styno121: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

who told u? The lawyer is very right
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Kagd10: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Troublemaker111:
We know how to put you into temporary state of shut up

Go tell the airline staffs that were forced to retire and weren't payed their pensions in the last 16 years after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku until Buhari took over and payed them all.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria Disco/gencos and also Nigeria's Nitel, after Atiku's shambolic privatization.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

Other shambolic privatization apart from Ajaokuta steel are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc

Only fools would want to experience atiku looting again. Awon Ole.

Worse is Atiku champion killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practise of archaic open grazing.

We don't want your old federal looter who champion killer herdsmen.

And yes, it's the south turn.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by RexTramadol1: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

Is this the jokes section? Or it’s what I’m thinking?
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by igogo2015: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. This is the obvious statistics
so who eill then wins the president base on your analysis??
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by alimiadedayo1: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osasjohne:
Dreamer....

The below is more like it:

Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa
they need to reset your brain from village
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by ejovial: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Assuming is the lowest form of knowledge.. let the voting do the talking...
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by hotseat: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op, kindly remove Delta State from this list.

In short, if Southerners/Nigerians decide to reward Atiku for jettisoning the rotation policy between the North and the South and an Okowa who is a certified political betrayer and undertaker, the South would have unwittingly exposed themselves to ridicule as far as the politics of Nigeria is concerned!
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by alimiadedayo1: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
VERDA:

No be only historical voting pattern, for some reason you guys feel Northerners will vote Atiku their own but Easter will leave Obi and vote Atiku...Una dey ment true true...no be only historical...

I am not one of those that will just declare Obi winner, I no be God..he might or might not win, but Obi will get nothing less than 80% in all southeast states, and nothing less than 60% or more in all south south States, I no dey follow anybody argue.

Going by your historical jagon, you should have known that the south South and south east always vote the candidate they feel is closest to them and their values, hence OBJ and not Buhari, Yaradua which was a moderate muslim and not Buhari, Good luck and not Buhari, Atiku and not Buhari cos Atiku was seen as the most moderate of the 2, you see where I am going with this??... Then in this ticket they have their son and brother in the case of south south who is not only competent but has capacity...

Widely accept across board among the youth population and some of Una dey speak English. I dey laugh.

I no dey follow anybody drag northern states even though I know he is widely popular in the middle belt.
when obi loose next year you can go to media house and declare him the winner okay
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by alimiadedayo1: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Go tell the airline staffs that were forced to retire and weren't payed their pensions in the last 16 years after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku until Buhari took over and payed them all.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria Disco/gencos and also Nigeria's Nitel, after Atiku's shambolic privatization.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

Other shambolic privatization apart from Ajaokuta steel are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc

Only fools would want to experience atiku looting again. Awon Ole.

Worse is Atiku champion killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practise of archaic open grazing.

We don't want your old federal looter who champion killer herdsmen.

And yes, it's the south turn.
so what is your problem?did he sell your family house

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Chrismania100: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

You failed to put Nasarawa for Obi
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Kagd10: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

so what is your problem?did he sell your family house

You mean Nigeria properties? You dey mad?
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 07kjb: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you sit down with phone dey share "your own"

Na historical voting pattern we dey talk here not emotions

When Atiku wins I know una go begin add mouth how una contributed massively

U and who is voting with historic voting pattern

Is like you guys don't think about the situation in NIGERIA
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Chrismania100: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
You hit the nail in the head..
Abdu81:

Never mix Guber candidate supporters with presidency which is what PDP and APC is been doing.

The 2023 presidential election have nothing to do with party but candidate especially in the entire south and north central.

This the barrier already dismantled by the millions of the obidients , ObiDatti and labour party and still dismantling.
The core north may be influenced into party line because of the social environment up North.
Although around 60% this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.