Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè (54551 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by StrongAlphMale: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2022
NessFortunate:

who is Atiku? How does this sound to you? Is like asking who is Esama in Edo state. Mind you have to creative to be a comedian and apparently you lack such because your write up is tasteless. Same Atiku that brought Peter Obi and made him relevant in 2019, same Atiku that won Edo state 2019 SAME ATIKU THAT WILL EDO 2023. If peter Obi can win any SOUTH WEST AND NORTHERN STATE I WILL GIVE YOU 20K I MEAN THIS. HEAD UP.

Oga Use the 20k go chop, it's obvious you're broke and hungry.

I expected you to say once Obi has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria next year, you'll quickly drink sniper ASAP and end your life at once. That is the only way I could take you serious.

Besides sniper is currently on promo now. buy one and get three Free!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by NessFortunate: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga Use the 20k go chop, it's obvious you're broke and hungry.

I expected you to say once Obi has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria next year, you'll quickly drink sniper ASAP and end your life at once. That is the only way I could take you serious.

Besides sniper is currently on promo now. buy one and get three Free!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking

same sniper your useless and semi impotent father took that diluted his sperm and resulted into give birth to a dead brain dumbasshoole like you? A weakling a peasant boy boy like claiming to be strong? Orzuor you forgot that the only thing strong in your miserable and failure sensitive family is that old DECODER. Mumu come swear Obi in make we see? Ogun kill you there ode.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by EmiLoKanMyAss: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2022
That is the more reason I have always said Kwankwaso is working for Peter Obi. They both preach the New Nigeria language.
IBBG:
you have to factor in kwankwaso as well. With kwankwaso on the ballot atiku is not winning Kano, katsina, jigawa, Niger
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Troublemaker111: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
I disgust a muslim to handover to a fellow muslim. North should contain this thing. Bring out your tribalism, we are fully on ground for you . Atiku ni maa dibo mi fun undecided
RestructureNig1:

You didn't answer my question, why do you want a Fulani man to hand over to another Fulani man
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Troublemaker111: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
We are not surprised, even Tinubu can't pocket 60% in.lagos and go burst your bubble, he will lose Osun state before 2pm . Oro mi o ju bayen lo undecided
buhariguy:
atiku can not even win adamawa easily, not to talk of the north

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.