Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè (54550 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Americafighter: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

I be mbaise boy , emeka is my brother ,my family are founding members of PDP from 1998 till date

Bros if emeka win is polling unit in mbutu come collect 50k
.Infact if atiku gets 25% in emeka polling unit not this ward ooh his polling unit come collect 25%

PDP think Igbos are fools

Igbo man formed PDP na we go scatter am last last
I don quote you down atiku go get at worst ,40% for your state na cry you go cry
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by CutieKing: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku,a northerner contested in 2019 and failed to win 25% in 8 northern states but suddenly he's projecting himself to win all the 8 states he failed to even win 25% last time.

Over-rated politician...
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Temptee101(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Very realistic

Notice he just dey generous to Obi in SE, I can assure you PDP go pick Enugu, Abia, Imo atleast

Fct, Kogi still dey PDP traditional pocket

Yes, you are very correct

You forgot to add New York, Singapore, Maputo, Limpopo, Islambad

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Mitsurugi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:

My brothers, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....

Unfortunately the mob behind PO will constitute the real National Assembly. Have you asked why Buhari could never be impeached? It wasn't the majority in the NA, it was the prospect of an unmanageable unrest in his cult enclave north. Now imagine other regions combining to support a President in PO for instance. Any person that will constitute a stumbling block to that goodwill will be a marked man. Of course you're forgetting the possibility of politicians who might dump their parties to join LP in the eventuality PO wins. This is what the old order is fighting, that Nigerians do not realise their collective power. The beauty of PO is my dream to encourage the potential of Independent Candidacy in the future. I should have the right if I have the resources to contest outside any party. This is my perception and joy with the Obidient movement.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by iamloski(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

shut up
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by boldtruthalways: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:

My brothers, don't be annoyed. There is what we call passion and there is what we call emotion. It's a big different thing for those of you who went to school like me. I went to school, you also went to school.

Emotions don't win elections. You must be realistic to win elections.You must plan to succeed and that is where I belong

To face a national assembly filled with PDP and APC members who will frustrate the hell out of him till he joins either one of their parties.

Presidents don't work in a vaccum. If you are shouting vote Peter Obi, without also working for the victory of Labour Party in the senate, house of reps and governorship as well as state assemblies, you might as well be wasting your vote.

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper....
Your mentality is far from what is up in 2023. Its going to be government of the people not LP, PDP or APC. We prefer different parties at the helm of the government Arms. It will bring transparency. Is it not Lawan that has destroyed Nigeria by approving every nonsense Buharii pushes to him? Obi will publish his budget or any bill on the Internet for Nigerians to see as he sends them to National Assembly. It will be clear that no padding is there. Everything in the budget will be for development and infrastructure...no nonsense, no N10b to cut grass in Aso rock. The National Assembly will approve it. If they fail, Nigerians will block the gate of the NA until its approved. Its mot going to be government of fraud. Get it into your skull.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Theoarhics: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one had no correct. What a useless and false analysis.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by davidl7: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

But with very small margins.

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

You say Tinubu will win which Lagos state?

Even Tinubu n Keyamo know they can never win Lagos state. They will do ballot box snatching, area boys go scatter pooling centers, but Peter Obi will win Lagos. Dont forget that there are at least, 30% of educated yorubas that have sense n will vote Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by urbobo20(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
This election will be called wazobia
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by godofuck231: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

We're highly OBIDIENT here in Edo State, werey dey say Atiku go win Edo? This lawyer is definitely mad. For those who wishes to hear the truth, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Kaduna, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Plateau, Kebbi, Bauchi, Benue are all in the bags already for peter Obi.

The entire SS SW SE and NE are in the bag for PO, Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

kotinu, you go soon get Obidient high blood pressure
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Juanmike(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Asgard73:
They will doubt and attack ..

By February..

Some go dey cry rigging..

Others go dey celebrate ..

While some will kill themselves and share their meat

Atiku has no opposition

Na small time e remain..

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure

Hope those with million Nairaland likes and share will convert it to hard currency

Bleep you side ways
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Osariemen12: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
I'm sure the Edo on the list isn't my Edo State. Now I remember, he might mean Ini Edo, the actress.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Sholaco: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

hahaha hahaha grin be calming down
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi is my 1st and second choice.

Atiku is my 3rd choice.

If Obi cannot win it let Atiku have it.

Thïefnubu will never rule this country. Insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Juanmike(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Atiku will also win some state in South East
Yes, and south west, he will sweep lagos
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:

That is how Balarable Musa, governor of old Kaduna state and PRP man, thought he could run the state with NPN members. Till they showed him pepper...

The bolded was copied from,

Kasssandra:

Modifed

If you see the bolded and assume I am telling you that Peter Obi will fail, you better have another think comming.

Better stop plagarising posts here. Come up with your own original ideas. Thank you.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Kennitrust(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Brendaniel:

Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Nchenches: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1576929041357029376?t=WWlyFDxDqLD_CAnZAjtECQ&s=19

You mean even Edo, Cross River, Delta, Bayelsa, Benue to be won by Atiku?
You no well.

Though Atiku is trying to exploit the skewed political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers who dotted 19 states and Abuja in one region - north, but allowed only 17 states in the two old southern regions, Atiku can't win even 25% of votes in those southern and Middle Belt states.

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by ZombieSlayer1: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you sit down with phone dey share "your own"

Na historical voting pattern we dey talk here not emotions

When Atiku wins I know una go begin add mouth how una contributed massively
una still dey talk "historical voting pattern" hahahaha...no wahala

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by ysth(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

I be mbaise boy , emeka is my brother ,my family are founding members of PDP from 1998 till date

Bros if emeka win is polling unit in mbutu come collect 50k
.Infact if atiku gets 25% in emeka polling unit not this ward ooh his polling unit come collect 25%

PDP think Igbos are fools

Igbo man formed PDP na we go scatter am last last
From Azaraegbelu to big tire to nkwogu down to ahaira junction, Peter Obi will sweep the entire polling units, it will take a mistake from thumb printing for Atiku to get substantial votes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Espelbengz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oya clap for yourself ��� well done �������

When e set we will seperate men from the boys!!!

StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 2loadedguy: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. This is the obvious statistics
PDP can never win in yobe and zamfara. Those are traditional Apc states. Infact the sitting governor in zamfara who won due to court ruling had to decamp to Apc when he saw the handwriting on the wall. As for yobe, yobe had been an app state since 1999 and would generally follow the voting pattern of borno because they are also predominantly kanuri and not hausa/fulani and will support their own in shettima.
Atiku stands the least chance of the 3 main candidates bacause there is no zone you can really say he will win landslide cos even votes in his adamawa state will be split though he would win.
This next year's election will be very interesting though I see it going to a run off between obi and Tinubu.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by fredoooooo: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
These ones just dry massage Atiku pocket, ATM baba go drop grin
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by UnimkeAk(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
general111:
Cross river?
Akwaibom?
Delta??
..kai..
The mistake we are making is that we are under estimating the political wave of peter obi..
It will shock you that atiku will lose some of those nothern states to tinubu, and lose all those sourthern states to obi...
Whoever wins will win by a small margine

Yes they held 2m march today in calabar, in a state that has a population of about 3.8m

Hornny youths without PVC..

Everybody saying how the rally was fun
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by franchasofficia: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
davidl7:

You say Tinubu will win which Lagos state?

Even Tinubu n Keyamo know they can never win Lagos state. They will do ballot box snatching, area boys go scatter pooling centers, but Peter Obi will win Lagos. Dont forget that there are at least, 30% of educated yorubas that have sense n will vote Obi.
Tinubu will win Lagos with around 40% while Obi will come 2nd with 32 to 35%, Atiku will get around 17 to 18%.

The election will most likely enter rerun unless Middlebelt states turnout more for Peter Obi to give Obi direct win.

Middlebelt will decide the winner of next year's election.

SE and SS are for Obi.

SW for Tinubu but with small marginal win.

NE and NW will be shared between Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso...Obi will pick some votes here.

Now the battle line will be drawn in Middlebelt; Kogi, Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Niger and Abuja.

If Obi wins in Middlebelt then he would win

4 Likes

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by PeterObi4LP: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ment or malaria?

Use microphone loud am make Agbado urchins hear am clearly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by owobokiri(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Ment or malaria?

Obviously A combination of the two
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Kobicove(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself undecided
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by icedbreez(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
A rude awakening awaits these obi people on election day.

Non politicians suddenly turning pro politicians over night thinking they know it all.

When time reach masters will show up, not by frothing at the mouth with emotions.

Imagine people counting Bayelsa for obi?? lmao.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Realguyman1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1576929041357029376?t=WWlyFDxDqLD_CAnZAjtECQ&s=19
Joker. How Atiku wan fit take win Edo state wey e be say Obidents done take over everywhere? Atiku nor even fit win Delta State wey Okowa from come, talkless of say na Edo State he wan come win.
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Slynation(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you sit down with phone dey share "your own"

Na historical voting pattern we dey talk here not emotions

When Atiku wins I know una go begin add mouth how una contributed massively
People are suffering and dying in their numbers and you are still talking of historical voting pattern...?? Hehehehe
Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by Lionnation: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
Atiku will also win some state in South East
he will not win a single local govt in SE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.