Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. (207 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is my favorite section, it helps in visualizing the love I crave most time I'm here. Hence, my last post would be here.

I am Kraik, lost in this plane, troubled in the mind, and fatally depressed. I wish you I could share with you guys my diary and writings, but I can't unfortunately. One day it would be found where it's hidden and my troubled & mysterious life would be relay to whoever cares.

Earth, even the word sounded strange to me now, everyone's tried, the more they tries the more I'm lost with the word and it's world.

It's time I ascend. Thank you all for the loves. Love yourself more than anything, give the best to yourself, eat well and drink a lot of water, share love aroud you, and try to receive same, all that I have have been given out with love, Love you all forever.
Re: Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. by Kayberg: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
A suicide noteā€¦!?
Re: Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is my favorite section, it helps in visualizing the love I crave most time I'm here. Hence, my last post would be here.

I am Kraik, lost in this plane, troubled in the mind, and fatally depressed. I wish you I could share with you guys my diary and writings, but I can't unfortunately. One day it would be found where it's hidden and my troubled & mysterious life would be relay to whoever cares.

Earth, even the word sounded strange to me now, everyone's tried, the more they tries the more I'm lost with the word and it's world.

It's time I ascend. Thank you all for the loves. Love yourself more than anything, give the best to yourself, eat well and drink a lot of water, share love aroud you, and try to receive same, all that I have have been given out with love, Love you all forever.
Bia, you better stop this play osinso
you want to kill yourself and leave us in buhari era to suffer alone?
Better stop that
Re: Hic Desinit. Gratias Tibi Terra. by skondo09(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jesus loves you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free 4k Or More Daily / These Are The People I Love / How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.