Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person (202 Views)

Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / Roman Goddess Attempts To Break The Internet As She Unleashes Her Butts (PIX) / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by FreeSpirited: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2022
I'm indeed frustrated everyday with the poor internet on both Airtel and Mtn
I have tens of gig on both line yet I can't get my job done...it's frustrating for me
You try to make things work for yourself in tech by queueing and buying scarce petrol, investing in solar for light, ordinary internet u can't even get.Your country can't provide anything for u even with your money.
What kind of country is this?
The ease of doing business is so inexistent.
To get dollar card another pain that frustrate your subscriptions.
I think power and poor internet service is enough reason to leave this country...not to mention the useless citizen hoping to vote Tinubu and Agbado and the insecurity in the land.
For those who still try to work, how do you cope with poor internet, what alternative is available that is reliable at least 80% of the time...I don't mind to get on the alternative.
My location is Abj...cash is not the problem

Pls help! I'm frustrated ,,, all my project is on hold...I can barely work during the day... my days are wasting away.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by Qinglong(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
If money is not a problem, why don't you try those dedicated internet providers like Spectranet and such. I heard they're supposed to be pretty fast.
Re: How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by FreeSpirited: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Qinglong:
If money is not a problem, why don't you try those dedicated internet providers like Spectranet and such. I heard they're supposed to be pretty fast.
That's why I want opinion and I want to be sure cos u heard they sometimes mess up in certain area...though I have never had the need to use one in the past...
I won't mind getting any alternative if I'm really sure
Re: How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by Chris2863(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm, everybody with his own problem
Re: How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by marlow1962(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
I use mtn high net 5G for my works, pretty fast ( tho it depends on one’s area )
The problem is just the cost to subscribe, sometimes I just op out for fresh sim and subscribe ( yes dy gv double of the data when u sub)

I wish this network providers can just make sub be static ( I mean when u sub for one month, u will be browsing on till the last day of that month)
Re: How Do You Cope With The Poor Internet As A Webmaster And Tech Person by FreeSpirited: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
marlow1962:
I use mtn high net 5G for my works, pretty fast ( tho it depends on one’s area )
The problem is just the cost to subscribe, sometimes I just op out for fresh sim and subscribe ( yes dy gv double of the data when u sub)

I wish this network providers can just make sub be static ( I mean when u sub for one month, u will be browsing on till the last day of that month)
I'm not really Keen about this 5g stuff...cos even 4g we couldn't maximise its strength...
Only God knows the coverage area of the 5g...until u buy it and u feel no difference

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Threat: Share Your Experience On Paternity Fraud / Why Women Hurts Men More But Men Don't Hurt Them Back / Ismaila Sarr 2022 Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.