Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? (3115 Views)

Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Jokerman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Who cares?

The are all under the Lordship of the Lord Jesua Christ, and every knee must bow...
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:

Nephillims were humanoid!

Okay!
Father=Fallen Angel
Mother=Human

Resulting DNA= Neither human NOR Angel.

Nephillims cannot be human.

They were even GIANTS!
you are basing your argument outside scripture.
There is no such thing as angel DNA in the bible.

another thing you should note is that the Nephillims were not said to be offspring of the sons of God.

Again nephilims are humans. They were called men of renown and were destroyed with the flood.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by TenQ: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Steep:
you are basing your argument outside scripture.
There is no such thing as angel DNA in the bible.

another thing you should note is that the Nephillims were not said to be offspring of the sons of God.

Again nephilims are humans. They were called men of renown and were destroyed with the flood.
Nephillims are purely sons of Adam and Eve!?

The fallen angels were also descendants of Adam and Eve. This qualifies their offspring to be purely sons of Adam and Eve!?

I hope you know what a Liger is?
Is it a Tiger or a Lion?

If you cannot speak the truth on this, you are beyond Redemption!
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Lawag3: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great, who succeeded his father, only to die, i think about a year later. undecided
and he held an angel down? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:
and he held an angel down? undecided
What angel did he hold down? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Lawag3: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In the bible it was written that the prince of Persia held down the angel with the answers to Daniels prayers.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Lawag3: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
it was written in the bible that the prince of Persia held down the angel with the answers to Daniels prayers
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

In the bible it was written that the prince of Persia held down the angel with the answers to Daniels prayers.
Which bible? undecided

10 Then a hand touched me. When that happened, I got on my hands and knees. I was so afraid that I was shaking.
11 The man in the vision said to me, “Daniel, God loves you very much. Think very carefully about the words I will speak to you. Stand up; I have been sent to you.” And when he said this, I stood up. I was still shaking because I was afraid.
12 Then the man in the vision started talking again. He said, “Daniel, do not be afraid. From the very first day you decided to get wisdom and to be humble in front of God, he has been listening to your prayers. I came to you because you have been praying.
13 But the prince of Persia has been fighting against me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the most important princes, came to help me because I was stuck there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to you, Daniel, to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future. The vision is about a time in the future.” - Daniel 10 vs 10 - 14
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The prince of Persia mentioned in the book of Daniel was the actual prince of the land of Persia, the Son of Cyrus the Great, who succeeded his father, only to die, i think about a year later. undecided

How can a mere mortal withstand an angel, much more an archangel? That prince spoken of there, wasn't human.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tboy222:
No way but some demons are actually taller.

A video I posted where a middle aged man somewhere in the U.S died. He saw himself carried by a 13 foot heavily muscular and gigantic demon. While alive he was very belligerent fellow and feaed no one no matter how tall or physically built you are.

On seeing this grotesque creature, he was paralyzed with fear. "I am 6.2 feet tall and could pick up a fight with anyone, but when I saw this thing there was no fight in it, I mean I was absolutely nothing. You could stack two of me on this and I wouldn't even reach it. "

He described the demon running at an incredible speed, then he looked up and saw a bright star, at first he thought he saw wrong. Then he looked again and saw the star had moved.

Then at an incredible speed, a brilliant, transculent beam of light overshadowed the place, and he saw a large hand reach out to him. Instinctively he grabbed the hand. And standing before him was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Standing at 9 foot tall, this being had the most beautiful bluest eyes he had ever seen. "It was like his eyes were painted with the most natural and yet unnatural bluest set of colors I can't even begin to describe." He narrated.

"He was muscular ,not overtly muscular like the demon, he was just perfectly built. You knew this was a warrior and he came to fight. Now this is where it gets weird, when you look at his face, you can't actually tell whether you are looking at a man or a woman ,its hard to describe ,he looked androgynous, his face was a perfect blend of the most beautiful woman and also the most handsome man I had ever seen. His physique was manly built, but his face was hard to describe. He was just too beautiful, I was transfixed ." He narrated .

He hit the demon with such powerful and brutal force,that it folded in half sending him flying in a C shape into the pitch black darkness. Then he looked at me with a look of pure love and sadness at the same time. Then he said hello my name is Michael, I was completely blown away. I have seen Michael and I can bodly say he is not Jesus, yeah you heard me right. Michael and Jesus are two different beings cos Jesus is the son of God."

"And then He called me by a very long name, and as soon as I heard it, I felt I was home, it was like I had borne that name for eternity, and as soon as he stopped, he took it out of me.

It was like he elevated me to his own language, like he was messing with my mind for lack of a better word. He was speaking a beautiful and heavenly language, but I was hearing it in my own broken English. His voice was like waterfalls , sort of a rushing water being able to speak.

"Then he told me he has been sent to offer me a second chance, looking back I saw the demon running towards us at an incredible speed with intense furiousness and hatred, in my mind I was like whateva you got to say please just get me outta here. He looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I probably will never see on this earth, and pointed towards my side. The moment I looked at that direction. I found myself back in my body struggling to breath. It took me about 20 mins to get my breathing back to normal.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSAa16CMnUw

This is amazing. Wow. I'm short of words
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
nnamdiosu:
How can a mere mortal withstand an angel, much more an archangel? That prince spoken of there, wasn't human.
Withstand what angel? undecided
10 Then a hand touched me. When that happened, I got on my hands and knees. I was so afraid that I was shaking.
11 The man in the vision said to me, “Daniel, God loves you very much. Think very carefully about the words I will speak to you. Stand up; I have been sent to you.” And when he said this, I stood up. I was still shaking because I was afraid.
12 Then the man in the vision started talking again. He said, “Daniel, do not be afraid. From the very first day you decided to get wisdom and to be humble in front of God, he has been listening to your prayers. I came to you because you have been praying.
13 But the prince of Persia has been fighting against me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the most important princes, came to help me because I was stuck there with the king of Persia.
14 Now I have come to you, Daniel, to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future. The vision is about a time in the future.” - Daniel 10 vs 10 - 14

Where in the context of the above do you keep inserting this angel you assume abeg? undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mysticwarrior, if you are afraid to read the books, watch the series Supernatural to learn pretty much 75% of all that is Angelology & Demonology. undecided
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Mysticwarrior, if you are afraid to read the books, watch the series Supernatural to learn pretty much 75% of all that is Angelology & Demonology. undecided
lol
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2022
TenQ:

Nephillims are purely sons of Adam and Eve!?

The fallen angels were also descendants of Adam and Eve. This qualifies their offspring to be purely sons of Adam and Eve!?

I hope you know what a Liger is?
Is it a Tiger or a Lion?

If you cannot speak the truth on this, you are beyond Redemption!
of course they were Adam's children but however not a hybrid. A Liger is neither a tigr or a lion.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by TenQ: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Steep:
of course they were Adam's children but however not a hybrid. A Liger is neither a tigr or a lion.
Why is a Liger neither a Lion or a Tiger BUT the Union of Human and Fallen Angel produces à HUMAN?

It's a simple logical question!
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2022
TenQ:

Why is a Liger neither a Lion or a Tiger BUT the Union of Human and Fallen Angel produces à HUMAN?

It's a simple logical question!
Nephilim are not a product of fallen Angel and human.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Truvelisback(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Steep:
Yes there are higher level demons that are possible stronger than certain level of angels.
Do u mean fallen angels or evil spirits(products of human and angels)?
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Truvelisback(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2022
TenQ:

Obviously, Micheal was referring to a powerful Spirit as the prince of Persia!

The scripture below show the different classes of spirits we as Christians wrestle with
Eph 6:12:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Have you been previledged to cast out a demon before?
If Yes, you will understand that demons are vastly inferior to Angels!
True. I have red abt this Book "Omo oba Jesu". Demons are under the control or supervision of Fallen angels. Fallen angels do send them.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by TenQ: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
True. I have red abt this Book "Omo oba Jesu". Demons are under the control or supervision of Fallen angels. Fallen angels do send them.
I agree with you
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by TenQ: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Steep:
Nephilim are not a product of fallen Angel and human.

Gen 6:4:
"The Nephilim were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man, and they bore [children] to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."

Who were the sons of God here?

It will be good if you can explain what Jude meant here

Jud 1:6:
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness to the judgment of the great day."
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do u mean fallen angels or evil spirits(products of human and angels)?
they are not.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Steep: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
TenQ:

"The Nephilim were in the land in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man, and they bore [children] to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown."

Who were the sons of God here?

It will be good if you can explain what Jude meant here

Jud 1:6:
"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness to the judgment of the great day."
The nephilims were in the land and afterwards not that the Nephillims were bore by the sons of God.
If the Sons of God were fallen angels ( demons) they could have possessed the bodies of human male to marry the women the children bore would still be human.

Or it is possible that the Sons of God are not angels.

There are evidence that seems to suggest that the sons of God in Genesis 6 are not angels but men.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Tboy222:
No way but some demons are actually taller.

A video I posted where a middle aged man somewhere in the U.S died. He saw himself carried by a 13 foot heavily muscular and gigantic demon. While alive he was very belligerent fellow and feaed no one no matter how tall or physically built you are.

On seeing this grotesque creature, he was paralyzed with fear. "I am 6.2 feet tall and could pick up a fight with anyone, but when I saw this thing there was no fight in it, I mean I was absolutely nothing. You could stack two of me on this and I wouldn't even reach it. "

He described the demon running at an incredible speed, then he looked up and saw a bright star, at first he thought he saw wrong. Then he looked again and saw the star had moved.

Then at an incredible speed, a brilliant, transculent beam of light overshadowed the place, and he saw a large hand reach out to him. Instinctively he grabbed the hand. And standing before him was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Standing at 9 foot tall, this being had the most beautiful bluest eyes he had ever seen. "It was like his eyes were painted with the most natural and yet unnatural bluest set of colors I can't even begin to describe." He narrated.

"He was muscular ,not overtly muscular like the demon, he was just perfectly built. You knew this was a warrior and he came to fight. Now this is where it gets weird, when you look at his face, you can't actually tell whether you are looking at a man or a woman ,its hard to describe ,he looked androgynous, his face was a perfect blend of the most beautiful woman and also the most handsome man I had ever seen. His physique was manly built, but his face was hard to describe. He was just too beautiful, I was transfixed ." He narrated .

He hit the demon with such powerful and brutal force,that it folded in half sending him flying in a C shape into the pitch black darkness. Then he looked at me with a look of pure love and sadness at the same time. Then he said hello my name is Michael, I was completely blown away. I have seen Michael and I can bodly say he is not Jesus, yeah you heard me right. Michael and Jesus are two different beings cos Jesus is the son of God."

"And then He called me by a very long name, and as soon as I heard it, I felt I was home, it was like I had borne that name for eternity, and as soon as he stopped, he took it out of me.

It was like he elevated me to his own language, like he was messing with my mind for lack of a better word. He was speaking a beautiful and heavenly language, but I was hearing it in my own broken English. His voice was like waterfalls , sort of a rushing water being able to speak.

"Then he told me he has been sent to offer me a second chance, looking back I saw the demon running towards us at an incredible speed with intense furiousness and hatred, in my mind I was like whateva you got to say please just get me outta here. He looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I probably will never see on this earth, and pointed towards my side. The moment I looked at that direction. I found myself back in my body struggling to breath. It took me about 20 mins to get my breathing back to normal.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSAa16CMnUw

Why would these supernatural beings need muscles? LMFAO!
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by TenQ: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Steep:

The nephilims were in the land and afterwards not that the Nephillims were bore by the sons of God.
If the Sons of God were fallen angels ( demons) they could have possessed the bodies of human male to marry the women the children bore would still be human.

Or it is possible that the Sons of God are not angels.

There are evidence that seems to suggest that the sons of God in Genesis 6 are not angels but men.
How did the Nephillims evolve a GIANT DNA since they were NOT normal humans?
Moreover, demons seldom possess a person, they infect. You see, your understanding of demonisation is not deep.

Gen 6:2:
"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The sons of God aka fallen angels took wives for themselves amongst the daughters of men!

The consequence of this was what led to the birthing of Nephillims (Giants)

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

You will note that the language was not "the sons of men" going into "the daughters of men"!
It was the sons of God going into the daughters of men"!
Your argument fall flat here.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Steep:
they are not.
What are they then?
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Tboy222: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2022
LordReed:

Why would these supernatural beings need muscles? LMFAO!

Oh you really think is a joke, you think a God who created women to be beautiful and sexually and physically attractive to the male Folk, a God who created sex so blissful and mind numbing .now try to imagine the beauty and the horrors of what lies herafter.

There is a book by Jim Woodford, Heaven an unexpected journey.
There are numerous book by many authors relating their experiences in Heaven.

In fact there is an afterlife conference 2022 coming up shortly, hosted by Randy Kay. I will create a thread on it shortly. Where hundreds who at one point where declared clinically dead had testimonies to share.

You I'll be amazed by the stories they tell.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Tboy222:

Oh you really think is a joke, you think a God who created women to be beautiful and sexually and physically attractive to the male Folk, a God who created sex so blissful and mind numbing .now try to imagine the beauty and the horrors of what lies herafter.

There is a book by Jim Woodford, Heaven an unexpected journey.
There are numerous book by many authors relating their experiences in Heaven.

In fact there is an afterlife conference 2022 coming up shortly, hosted by Randy Kay. I will create a thread on it shortly. Where hundreds who at one point where declared clinically dead had testimonies to share.

You I'll be amazed by the stories they tell.

You didn't answer the question.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Tboy222: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question.

I just did, angels are spiritual beings, diffrent heights and builds, God is a God who loves diversity all brought together and unified in love and holiness, you heard John seeing a mighty Angel with one leg on the sea and the other on the land.

He also saw a strong and mighty Angel binding the dragon and casting him into a bottomless pit. That alone my brother is enough information coupled with the testimonies out there.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Tboy222:

I just did, angels are spiritual beings, diffrent heights and builds, God is a God who loves diversity all brought together and unified in love and holiness, you heard John seeing a mighty Angel with one leg on the sea and the other on the land.

He also saw a strong and mighty Angel binding the dragon and casting him into a bottomless pit. That alone my brother is enough information coupled with the testimonies out there.

The question again: Why would these supernatural beings need muscles?

Try to answer the question. if you don't understand it I can explain it to you.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by Tboy222: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
LordReed:

The question again: Why would these supernatural beings need muscles?

Try to answer the question. if you don't understand it I can explain it to you.

It is like asking why angels need wings, it is like asking why God has to sit on a throne since he never gets tired. It is like asking me why Heaven has to have a gate since there is no evil there.

It is like asking me why God had to allow a war in heaven before casting Satan and the fallen angels out. It is like asking me why God had to allow Lucifer tempt a third of the angels while sitting on his throne and watching the whole scenario.

It is like asking me why God allowed the serpent tempt Adam and Eve and make them fall.

My brother to be honest I have no answer to your question. Only he The wise and true God has all the answers.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Tboy222:

It is like asking why angels need wings, it is like asking why God has to sit on a throne since he never gets tired. It is like asking me why Heaven has to have a gate since there is no evil there.

It is like asking me why God had to allow a war in heaven before casting Satan and the fallen angels out. It is like asking me why God had to allow Lucifer tempt a third of the angels while sitting on his throne and watching the whole scenario.

It is like asking me why God allowed the serpent tempt Adam and Eve and make them fall.

My brother to be honest I have no answer to your question. Only he The wise and true God has all the answers.

Good, you don't know. No need to beat about the bush.
Re: Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? by KnownUnknown: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Are there orcs that are more powerful than some fairies? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists And Agnostics Of Nairaland, What Made You Change Your Beliefs? / Jacob Wrestles With God / Can She Cook For Him During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.