Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary (2090 Views)

What Buhari Is Doing To Mother Nigeria In Za Oza Room(pictured) / What Buhari Is Doing To Mother Nigeria In Za Oza Room ( Pictured) / What Does Sweet In The Middle Mean, In Reference To A Fat Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 3:07am On Oct 04, 2022
So my secretary is this tall fair lady about 8yrs older than me . It all started some 6month ago when I got her number so that I could get information from her related to official duties
We ended up chatting moving from Whatsapp to fb messenger

Just 2 month on our chat became xexual , then we continue she was cool with it , by the way I am single , and she already had 2 kids ,
I asked her about her hubby who I found out works in a neighbouring state

So on one occasion I invited her over , she was like what are we going to be doing wen I come I told her I would be leaking her plate ! She was like ok , I want to see how u can do dat
So on the appointed day she told me she wud rush to d office to read the office mail and print some documents but wud met me up at the appointed location

All was fine with me ,she came in 2hrs later , immediately I ushered her I she started removing her panties ,and immediately lay on the bed
At that point I. Removed my t shirt and did the neefful ,I did justice to the lips ,gave her lot of tongue s she was moaning like a baby holding my head down her vvj

Then I ofloaded a load on her to cap it all ! Omo if u give woman tongue na for better for worse oh!!!
We are just cool in the office very matured she no de stress me occasionally she go come my office floor to greet if opportunity permit she go tap current comot !

Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by Baronthecelebri: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Werery
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Werery

Ogun lo ma Pa iya e
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by DaInferno(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy so u know she's married?!

Karma dey busy for now sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2022
DaInferno:
cheesy so u know she's married?!

Karma dey busy for now sha cheesy

After you mf ! So she does not know she was married right? Oti ya werey
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by DaInferno(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
ifinger:

After you mf ! So she does not know she was married right? Oti ya werey
I like the taste of your tears...see as e d pain you cheesy

The karma is not just for you, its for both of you. Wife snatcher, tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by Godada(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by tivhador: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
All good things will come to an end, and when it does, only the fond memories shall accompany you......
That is, if you don't get mutilated or worse by her husband who WILL find out
The only question is WHEN will he find out? cool
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
DaInferno:
I like the taste of your tears...see as e d pain you cheesy

The karma is not just for you, its for both of you. Wife snatcher, tufiakwa!

Werey de shalaye Ogun Popo u
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
tivhador:
All good things will come to an end, and when it does, only the fond memories shall accompany you......
That is, if you don't get mutilated or worse by her husband who WILL find out
The only question is WHEN will he find out? cool

Like u said good memories,if I need advice I go get councilor u de wine me ni sdfu
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by DaInferno(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
ifinger:

grin btwn you and I, who ogun go popo?

Shameless phallus, I cant fathom licking, let alone, where the husband has been shagging to have had kids grin

continue licking!
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by Ekejoestar(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
So men still lick women's vagina?

Like wtf. How you go put mouth for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by Sweetvie: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
ifinger:

what does this mean? In English?
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by ifinger: 5:03am On Oct 05, 2022
DaInferno:
grin btwn you and I, who ogun go popo?

Shameless phallus, I cant fathom licking, let alone, where the husband has been shagging to have had kids grin

continue licking!
U dey ment dat u can't lick mean no other should do it ?that is why we de fak ur geh mugu
Re: My Sweet In Za Middle Secretary by DaInferno(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
ifinger:

U dey ment dat u can't lick mean no other should do it ?that is why we de fak ur geh mugu
limau grin lick on doug...make I just the ment

(1) (Reply)

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? / What Is The Difference Between Hook Up And Prostitution? Picture Added+18 / Phat Or Slim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.