Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy (10216 Views)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by sameoldguy: 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
They want to tell us another story again o…. Tuface Idibia
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Maybe I like you........Maybe I don't

Sorry you guys can't do back to Back 8years..

Truth be told,I would love for it to happen....Makes our leaving this failed amalgamation..FASTER.

Till then,vote igbo man....don't dull my fellow red cap chief from Kano

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by rickyrex(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

go to kano state he perform better than your pandora the obituary if not for that I ave known him for being tribalistic I would ave prefer him than other candidates.. Peter obi is scam he failed Anambra for 8 years and I am very sure he will fail Nigeria if we give him a chance because he is hiding under youth and religion to deceive guillible Nigerians like u
tinubu never win agbero don dey maltreat innocent citizen under oshodi bridge for campaigning for other political party. Wonder what the street will look like should tinubu wins. Well we wont want such to happen and so our pvc is ready to be obidient and yusful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by BABANGBALI: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Liar!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by showafrica(m): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Prosperous111:
Nah so all of una Dey talk. We’ve heard more than enough from the last disaster

In all sincerity, a Fulani man has no idea on what to do about Nigeria. They just want to remain in power nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by limeta(f): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2022
On his stance about restructuring the country, Kwankwaso said he would work closely with the National Assembly and stakeholders across communities, to start restructuring from the grassroots upward

The man is not telling the truth
Restructuring from grass root upward
What does that even mean
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Ancestortinubu: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2022
You will be on Nairaland shouting Obituary while real yoruba people are obidiently in the field canvases for obi

Youquote author=malali post=117251702]Emilokan kwankwaso.......Kano state Obituary.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I’ll-restructure-Nigeria-revamp-economy-Kwankwaso

Funny that it's Northern candidates who are promising to restructure the country while the two major southern candidates are mute on the issue.
Can we infer that the North wants restructuring? And it's no longer fashionable in the South?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Emola12(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Dey will restructure from frying pan to hell fire God forbid bat thin I pray make God give us a good leader

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Amb1045(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Bigoted idiot has started empty promise of Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by phemmie06(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2022
In Kwakwansiya we believe not
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Lightorder: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

go to kano state he perform better than your pandora the obituary if not for that I ave known him for being tribalistic I would ave prefer him than other candidates.. Peter obi is scam he failed Anambra for 8 years and I am very sure he will fail Nigeria if we give him a chance because he is hiding under youth and religion to deceive guillible Nigerians like u
fail bawo ? Okay , they TOLD you that he failed and you swallowed it because of hatred . Keep reasoning through your anus because you hate progress. If you stupid idiots repeat same mistake you all made in 2015, you and your household will be the first casualties
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by AliyuMahdi9: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Old Campaign Words.

Kwankwaso. Lol

adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/I’ll-restructure-Nigeria-revamp-economy-Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by PeterObi4LP: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:
Only Tinubu has shown the capacity for restructuring with his additional 37 Local Government Areas he created in Lagos State.

He also revamped Nigerian economy to compete with the elite African countries.

We Nigerian youths would not waste our time listening to promises.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel when we know the vehicle is ready and Tinubu is driving us to economic growth.

Wash wash

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by QuickFunding: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

Something he couldn't do in Kano state when he was a governortongue.

How do you mean? Do you know the amount of positive changes Kano experienced under his government especially in regards infrastructural transformation?? Kwankwasia was not a joke!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Skty: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2022
U de the contest? I'm not even aware Kwankwasor is in the contest
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by arsenal33: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

one governor did not hold local government elections in his state for 8 years. He too cannot restructure
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by begge: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Dis is another buhari
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Lama70(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Same story by same set of people every time.

Una no dey change format?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:
Only Tinubu has shown the capacity for restructuring with his additional 37 Local Government Areas he created in Lagos State.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel when we know the vehicle is ready and Tinubu is driving us to economic growth.

No governor can create a local government, it d power of d president.....nd tinubu was neva nd can neva b a president....so how did he create it......LIES

U say tinubu revamped Nigeria economy. How? Was he ever in charge of any Nigeria economic team as a president or chairperson?..... Stop wit d lies.
Or
Lagos he has turn to his private milking cow, hv u seen d hardship in lagos.

Say d truth, don't b a fool.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Foreseer: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:

Shame on you and your likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Akagas(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

J
You are a confused man.
Which Anambra State re you talking about bcus of your evil agenda all east are bad. He must be your president
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Tzar(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
General Muhamadu Buhari said more than this when he weeped for a chance to lead NIGERIA to el dorado. But ALAS! See where Nigerian promise makers like Buhari has led Nigeria into… more HELL than El Dorado!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by StoneLucifer: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Peter Obituary also promised Afenifere he will restructure Nigeria. Something the lunatic never did in his 8 years as governor.

Infact I heard he never conducted local government election until his last year as governor, supervised 13month strike, sacked ASUU chairman in the state during strike, and owed water cooperation workers pension.

If Obi can promise restructuring, why can’t Kwakwanso promise the same especially when we all know Kwakwanso was a better governor than Obi.

Abeg go and sit down..Your comment is irrelevant undecided
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Mayeldah(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2022
charles0922:
Hmm, north fear restructuring. Not knowing it will favour them base on their vase landscape for agricultural purpose

Though it may favour them in the long run but the North don't want to hear of restructuring.
It is like telling someone who can easily connect his pipe to his neighbors' borehole freely and even control how the water is dispensed to go and build his own borehole that he is not sure of getting water.
Those guys are parasitic!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by OBALOLA55(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2022
malali:
Emilokan kwankwaso.......Kano state Obituary.
NOR BE TWITTER YOU DEY BRUH grin
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by koolaid87: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Dead on arrival.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Coming from a yoruba man dat neva left d west.

Is it tinubu wo is using religion as a political currency. Wo every thug associate with nation wide, d orchestrator nd brain behind d failure calld buhari. A sham of a person, corruption undiluted.

Or

atiku wo betrayed his every superior fr person gain, wo cant fancy himsef staying in Nigeria hence Dubai, but want to rule it. A person wo couldn't condem d massacre of a lady . Wo feels nigeria is his birthright

Say truth, don't b a fool.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by HIPROFILE(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
All this ones using restructuring to campaign when voted now they will not say a thing concerning restructuring till they finish 8 yrs just like Buhari APC did.

Its only Peter Obi I believe when he says he would Restructure Nigeria.

I still remember when Shettima tackled Jonathan over restructuring and said “Restructuring my foot”.

Tinubu once said he never believed in one Nigeria.
Atiku is known for not being upright he’s a con man whose former boss addressed as the real meaning of corruption and you can see him already displaying that with PDP

Vote Wisely My People another 8yrs no be 8 days.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by maureensylvia(f): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The second paragraph
He really tried though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. / House Of Reps Justifies N578billion Hike In 2018 Budget. / Tinubu Delivers Opening Remarks As ECOWAS Holds 64th Head Of States' Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.