Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy (10220 Views)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by omoharry(f): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Restructure Nigeria! You are a bloody liar.. As per revamping the economy! That I believe you . Pls don't campaign on things that you know you cannot fulfill . We are not all stupid .

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by seunayantokun(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Evil liar

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Lush100(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
You will restructure the lies you had in your mind.
So for North to rule 8 years and to rule another 8 years is restructuring.
I think you need electoral slap from the south.

N00nsense and restructure
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by sheriffindy(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2022
"I will I will"..don dey comot from their old rotten buccal cavities

CORRUPTED MEMORY CARDS!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Ussystar1: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Crazy people, leaders without vision
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Mrkindness: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Mallam Kwankwaso why you deh lie ?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by crafteck(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Small yanch de shake oo
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Coolgent(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Kwankwaso is secretly working for Bola Tinubu.
Very soon he will be expose
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by senteugene: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
We don't want restructuring again, all we want good leaders
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Nchenches: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2022
False promise.
No far north president of Nigeria can try restructuring of Nigeria democratically.
Far north profits politically and economically from the existing political structure created by Fulani-loyal soldiers.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Nchenches: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Donvictor2015:
Lol... The north hates the word restructure because they feel it won't favour them. Buhari also campaigned with restructuring but how far today?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by SIONKPO1(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Madugu is good but greed and revenge is in his heart *He is a known Bigot *He has scores he wanna settle *Pmb is from the Northwest same as him *His fan base is amongst Northern Lower class *He should wait,let power move down south
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by bitbillionaire: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2022
LoL. A northerner is talking about 'restructuring' Nigeria just to win southern votes! Who doesn't know that northerners hate that word called 'restructuring' with passion. That's one word northern elites don't like hearing
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by steeltrust: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

go to kano state he perform better than your pandora the obituary if not for that I ave known him for being tribalistic I would ave prefer him than other candidates.. Peter obi is scam he failed Anambra for 8 years and I am very sure he will fail Nigeria if we give him a chance because he is hiding under youth and religion to deceive guillible Nigerians like u
when the op made his quote did he mention Peter Obi or any body

You’re just bitter

Peter Obi will be your president and you can continue to wail till Ahmed datti takes over and your wailing continues
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by owoshuyi(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Northern politicians saying they'll restructure the Nigeria should be not be taken serious.

Shettima don talk say 'TO HELL WITH RESTRUCTURING'.

Buhari and him people too use am campaign that year say dem go restructure. How far with their restructuring?

This one now go use am campaign, then put it aside if elected.

MAY THE GOOD LORD GIVE US A GOOD GODLY LEADER THAT IS NOT HYPOCRITICAL.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Lionnation: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Every candidate is now following obi's footstep, we are always ahead of them all
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by VULCAN(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu revamped Nigerian economy to compete with the elite African countries

Hahahaha

Aside from the fact that this statement shows you are clearly insane.

It also reveals you are an ignoramus as Nigeria has been called the giant of Africa since the 70's.

Long before Tinubu began laundering heroin money in Chicago

Throwback:
Only Tinubu has shown the capacity for restructuring with his additional 37 Local Government Areas he created in Lagos State.

He also revamped Nigerian economy to compete with the elite African countries.

We Nigerian youths would not waste our time listening to promises.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel when we know the vehicle is ready and Tinubu is driving us to economic growth.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Ivimmanuel: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Randy111:

Nonsense talk. Follow OBI wey know road you no gree. See your life now. All I read from his trash is "I will this" and "I will that" without having the least Idea how to do those things they promise to do. This is why I will always support OBI. He is the only one that tells you how he intends to do the things he promises to do.

As Tinubu how he intends to fights insecurity and he will tell you how he will recruit 50million youths into the army and feed them with cassava.
how does peter obi intend to revamp the economy and fight insecurity?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by pharmagba: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

Something he couldn't do in Kano state when he was a governortongue.

He blew it big time!

He should have accepted to be Peter Obi's VP
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Throwback: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
VULCAN:
Tinubu revamped Nigerian economy to compete with the elite African countries

Hahahaha

Aside from the fact that this statement shows you are clearly insane.

It also reveals you are an ignoramus as Nigeria has been called the giant of Africa since the 70's.

Long before Tinubu began laundering heroin money in Chicago

Lagos economy not Nigerian economy.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2022
steeltrust:
when the op made his quote did he mention Peter Obi or any body

You’re just bitter

Peter Obi will be your president and you can continue to wail till Ahmed datti takes over and your wailing continues
Obi will become the president of Biafra
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Jacopini:

Coming from a yoruba man dat neva left d west.

Is it tinubu wo is using religion as a political currency. Wo every thug associate with nation wide, d orchestrator nd brain behind d failure calld buhari. A sham of a person, corruption undiluted.

Or

atiku wo betrayed his every superior fr person gain, wo cant fancy himsef staying in Nigeria hence Dubai, but want to rule it. A person wo couldn't condem d massacre of a lady . Wo feels nigeria is his birthright

Say truth, don't b a fool.
that shows you are not expose at all.. I am based in the north and I ave travel to different part of the country both south south south east south west north east and northern west and north central and currently in Abuja.. am very sure you ave not travel outside your village in aba market small kid
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Akagas:

J
You are a confused man.
Which Anambra State re you talking about bcus of your evil agenda all east are bad. He must be your president
your obituary anambra
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Lightorder:
fail bawo ? Okay , they TOLD you that he failed and you swallowed it because of hatred . Keep reasoning through your anus because you hate progress. If you stupid idiots repeat same mistake you all made in 2015, you and your household will be the first casualty
who told your generation? compare anambra with kano if you are not travel do not argue with me
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by decasey(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man will never restructure Nigeria, never.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
rickyrex:
tinubu never win agbero don dey maltreat innocent citizen under oshodi bridge for campaigning for other political party. Wonder what the street will look like should tinubu wins. Well we wont want such to happen and so our pvc is ready to be obidient and yusful
you are not talking sense why are you beating around the bush? do not deceive your generation obi will only become the president of Biafra and maybe that is 2035 if God still permit him but not for this country bring someone else from ibo side I prefer umahi or soludo they perform very well respectively as a governor and governor of CBN not a GCE 3rd class candidate
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

that shows you are not expose at all.. I am based in the north and I ave travel to different part of the country both south south south east south west north east and northern west and north central and currently in Abuja.. am very sure you ave not travel outside your village in aba market small kid

U hv travelled everywhere(according to you) but u hv neva left west. It imbedded in ur thinking, write up, head nd life. U didn't dispute d fact i raised, u spent ur whole write up addressing d very first nd only line i wrote about u.

U Don't matter in dix discussion. Only d facts do.

A cow can move all round Nigeria, doesn't mak it intelligent.

Address d issue, u don't matter, u jst one westerner sitting in one corner of a state, corner of ur dad palour dat u neva left, hence ur shrewd analytical prowess.

Look beyond ur ignorance, embrace truth(ofcourse u can't clearly).
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by 1saed: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

Something he couldn't do in Kano state when he was a governortongue.

May God bless
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by frog12: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
ev
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by steeltrust: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Obi will become the president of Biafra
then tinubu will be president in irabiji

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by frog12: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
HAHHAHA

showafrica:

In all sincerity, a Fulani man has no idea on what to do about Nigeria. They just want to remain in power nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Students One-Week Holiday To Go And Vote, Peter Obi Urges Universities / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! / Marketers Raise Petrol Price To ₦170, Depots Suffer Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.