Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy (10218 Views)

Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by frog12: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
their type of restructuring is not what the South wants !
listen to ATIKU and you will understand. it's just a game to them

Agboriotejoye:

Funny that it's Northern candidates who are promising to restructure the country while the two major southern candidates are mute on the issue.
Can we infer that the North wants restructuring? And it's no longer fashionable in the South?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by frog12: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
na why he wan control MILITARY. while him dullard southern president go stay for economy

owoshuyi:
Northern politicians saying they'll restructure the Nigeria should be not be taken serious.

Shettima don talk say 'TO HELL WITH RESTRUCTURING'.

Buhari and him people too use am campaign that year say dem go restructure. How far with their restructuring?

This one now go use am campaign, then put it aside if elected.

MAY THE GOOD LORD GIVE US A GOOD GODLY LEADER THAT IS NOT HYPOCRITICAL.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Cherrybae(f): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso wants to restructure Nigeria and revamp economy if elected

Something he couldn't do in Kano state when he was a governortongue.

And did Peter do any while he was governor.

Hypocrites
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Just wish he was the one elected in 2015.
Hindsight is indeed 20/20.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by WhizdomXX(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

go to kano state he perform better than your pandora the obituary if not for that I ave known him for being tribalistic I would ave prefer him than other candidates.. Peter obi is scam he failed Anambra for 8 years and I am very sure he will fail Nigeria if we give him a chance because he is hiding under youth and religion to deceive guillible Nigerians like u
Who is better?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Randy111(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
how does peter obi intend to revamp the economy and fight insecurity?

You mean you'vle not been watching him hold his audience spell bound? No wonder you are still supporting the expired agbado dispenser w
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Ivimmanuel: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Randy111:

You mean you'vle not been watching him hold his audience spell bound? No wonder you are still supporting the expired agbado dispenser w
may be because i'm not gullible like his audience. I just to know how Obi intends handling the economy and security because all of them are only telling stories. There's still time sha I'm looking forward to the presidential deabate
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Randy111(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
may be because i'm not gullible like his audience. I just to know how Obi intends handling the economy and security because all of them are only telling stories. There's still time sha I'm looking forward to the presidential deabate

I love when you said you are looking forward to the presidential debate. Let's see if Tinubu will be present or he will still send his acting presidential candidate .
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by rickyrex(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are not talking sense why are you beating around the bush? do not deceive your generation obi will only become the president of Biafra and maybe that is 2035 if God still permit him but not for this country bring someone else from ibo side I prefer umahi or soludo they perform very well respectively as a governor and governor of CBN not a GCE 3rd class candidate
the only noise i hear about tinubu is in southwest and even the southwest obi is a treat to tinubu. Nobody talks about him in the east except apc governors in the east who are just been loyal to their party and knowing fully well he tinubu will not get vote in their region
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jacopini:

U hv travelled everywhere(according to you) but u hv neva left west. It imbedded in ur thinking, write up, head nd life. U didn't dispute d fact i raised, u spent ur whole write up addressing d very first nd only line i wrote about u.

U Don't matter in dix discussion. Only d facts do.

A cow can move all round Nigeria, doesn't mak it intelligent.

Address d issue, u don't matter, u jst one westerner sitting in one corner of a state, corner of ur dad palour dat u neva left, hence ur shrewd analytical prowess.

Look beyond ur ignorance, embrace truth(ofcourse u can't clearly).
mpkuri the crystal is working in your life I can see did you even know you just type gibberish? meaningless write up no human in his right senses can comprehend this.. your generation needs to be ashamed of you.. you are as useless as garbage if you need work contact me on 07066932931 I can help your life before you kill yourself
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Panda7(m): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2022
will tinubu restructure nigeria and revamp the economy too?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by ddeola: 1:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Who b dis grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

mpkuri the crystal is working in your life I can see did you even know you just type gibberish? meaningless write up no human in his right senses can comprehend this.. your generation needs to be ashamed of you.. you are as useless as garbage if you need work contact me on 07066932931 I can help your life before you kill yourself

Haa omo egun , wisdom is far from you, understanding is beyond ur reach. Tribalism nd deceitfulness is all u hv got.

Dispute d facts i raised up and stop beating around d bush local man.

Has truth elude u that u embrace lies with ur eyes open
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=117260825]
who told your generation? compare anambra with kano if you are not travel do not argue with me [/quote

Aburo u neva leav ur village since dem born u, if nt fr netwrk wey dey ur village, u won't b online spewing rubbish.

Traveller indeed, from ur hut to farm den tinubu lies center wey dem feed u lies.

Anambra has d highest number of millionaire in Nigeria, not government workers o.

Every structure u see dere is not federal money, it state in collaboration wit private.

Compare to north were everything is federal money.

Take it or leav it tinubu go only b president in d grave.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Jacopini post=117282865][/quote]
I am old enough to be your uncle if not your mothers husband
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Jacopini:

Haa omo egun , wisdom is far from you, understanding is beyond ur reach. Tribalism nd deceitfulness is all u hv got.

have u taken your iced of crystal today
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Jacopini:

there is work before u start begging for money on nairaland
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I am old enough to be your uncle if not your mothers husband

Abgaya, old enough to b foolish

My goat i no giv u marry

If i b ur papa i go disown u, throw u to d dustbin, wished i had use condom, cus flushed in toilet wuld hv bin ur destiny.

Abgadorian
Garri, beans, eba individual

Twueh.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by haslaw(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Maybe I like you........Maybe I don't

Sorry you guys can't do back to Back 8years..

Truth be told,I would love for it to happen....Makes our leaving this failed amalgamation..FASTER.

Till then,vote igbo man....don't dull my fellow red cap chief from Kano

The same IIGBOS that complained about quoter system are still the one telling us to vote in the most curropt politicians in Nigeria just because he is IIGBO
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by haslaw(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
limeta:
On his stance about restructuring the country, Kwankwaso said he would work closely with the National Assembly and stakeholders across communities, to start restructuring from the grassroots upward

The man is not telling the truth
Restructuring from grass root upward
What does that even mean

It is not Kwakwaso's fault people like you have empty brains

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

there is work before u start begging for money on nairaland

Igbo man no dey beg yoruba man fr money.

We dey dash una money

Begging is a yoruba tradition, nt in my place.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jacopini:

Igbo man no dey beg yoruba man fr money.

We dey dash una money

Begging is a yoruba tradition, nt in my place.
ah one of you still beg for money this Monday Nigeria bastard
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by alimiadedayo1: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jacopini:

Abgaya, old enough to b foolish

My goat i no giv u marry

If i b ur papa i go disown u, throw u to d dustbin, wished i had use condom, cus flushed in toilet wuld hv bin ur destiny.

Abgadorian
Garri, beans, eba individual

Twueh.
can you talk to your mother's husband like that? yes you are talking to your father
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

can you talk to your mother's husband like that? yes you are talking to your father

U wey result from condom wey burst

No b intentional dem born u.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by Jacopini: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

ah one of you still beg for money this Monday Nigeria bastard

Unproven, lies.
Jst like u slave master tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by musty177(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
He was more of a good governor compared to that man called Peter Obi. Deluded
Re: Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy by musty177(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
owiko:
We know sir, but you don't stand a chance. ObiDatti to the rescue

The way he rescued anambra ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Sensible Ideas On How To Solve The Boko Haram Problem / No Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye – Abuja Police Commissioner / Car Conveying Family Of 4 Plunges Into River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.