Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32924 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
A Receptionist is needed also at PrimeKBS Institute Limited, preferably a Female.

Kindly send your CV to hr@primekbs.org

I'm currently sourcing for an active, smart SSCE holder who has interest in working as a Cash Sales Officer

Experience: No prior experience

Must be willing and ready to learn

Interested individuals should send their CV to *joinus@courierplus-ng.com* using Cash Sales Officer as the subject of the mail.

A company at Apapa is in need of a cleaner, male will be preferred
Salary is #40,000
If interested Contact 08067447168 via WhatsApp

Job Title: Arts Intern

Requirements
Essential: The ideal candidate should:

Be a recent graduate (graduated within the last 4 years) with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
Have strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Have an interest in project planning and implementation
Desirable:

Experience in development of statistics, charts in Excel and Web 2.0 tools.
Experience in organising local and/or international events
Experience working with artists or within the arts space
Experience in managing mailbox; attending to queries in a professional and timely manner
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Tosin17(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have first degree in business administration, 7 years experience. +2348152304110
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Professional Hairstylists, Barbers, and Pedicurists are urgently needed.

Requirements
Hairstylist: Braiding, Closure, fixing... etc

Barbers: Cutting female hair, Dread, Dying of hair, be able to use modern barbing equipment. Must be very professional

Pedicurist: Fixing of nails, manicure and pedicure

Payment: Commission based

Accommodation is available

Chat me on 08092873285
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Beauty is currently hiring an In-house Retail Makeup Artist.

Ideal candidate must reside within Lekki- Ajah Axis.

Salary - basic and commission that amounts to N100,000

Candidates must be available to work for atleast 1 year.

Interested send an email to hrmarvel@yangabeauty.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by thereals: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2022
BSc. Mathematics
2 years working experience in warehousing/logistics
Certification: Scientific Computing and Python for Data Science

I am looking to switch careers to Data Analysis, Business Analysis, or Financial Analysis

SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Financial Accountant - Hybrid

What we're Looking for

A diligent, qualified, management accountant to play an integral role within the business. You will play a pivotal part in the delivery of the consolidated management accounts.
Reporting directly into the Co-Founder, you will have great exposure to senior stakeholders. Alongside the management accounting, you will be business partnering across the business, in particular with; Operations, Risk and Sales.
You must be a reliable, driven, and self-directing individual with the ability to organise, plan, and foresee your work strategy. You are a good communicator, an excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Responsibilities

Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
Prepare and review the monthly Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income (SOCI), the Statement of Financial Position(SOFP) and Statement of Cash Flow.
Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards.
Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Prepare and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements.
Prepare and maintain inter-company reconciliation including calculation of monthly inter-company transfer/transactions and any resulting FX gain/loss.
Facilitate the year end process by providing assistance with the preparation of the final account and the consolidated account.
Ensure that policies and procedures set by the company are implemented and internal controls are operating effectively.
Provide the necessary support for the statutory annual audit, regulatory audit and tax audits by making relevant schedules and source documents available on time.
Ensure that the PAYE, Pension, WHT and VAT are appropriately deducted and remitted.
Maintain the fixed asset register and ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the company’s assets.
Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures.
Lead staff development and succession planning for Financial Control team members.
Actively recruit, mentor and develop team members’ capability and future leadership potential.
Scrutinise payment vouchers before payment is effected with a view to controlling expenses.
Other functions that may be required by Management.
Qualifications

Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related fields
5 years experience.
Internationally recognised accounting professional qualifications (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CMA,)
Experience in the financial services sector, especially Fintech (with transaction volumes), would be an advantage
Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
Have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example
Have proven experience within an accounting department
Be an effective team player with a positive attitude
A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better
Solid team player with high energy and go get attitude to deliver results
A high degree of resilience, self-initiative with a positive attitude
Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: olayinka.coker@isidoreagric.co using the Job Title as the subject of mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 5:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Yes
Olaqoz:

Is this job still available

I'm a graduate of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, with little to no experience.
I'm looking for a good job relocation isn't a problem so far the pay is something to write about
Fresh graduate, no experience
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by QuinModah(f): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT!
Due to expansion, an international school located in Oyo is seeking experienced teachers especially with examination classes in the following subjects:
English, Agric Science, Home Econs/Food and Nutrition, Commerce, Economics, French, School Receptionist, Yoruba, Business Studies and Accounting.

Pay range is between 70k and 80k.
Accommodation is available upon request.

Kindly send your resume and cover letter to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
MacSobo:
Good evening Ma, may I confirm if this job opening is still available?

Me and tons of others had our contracts terminated by Jumia Nigeria recently and since then, I've been actively searching for a job but all has been to no avail.

I've got three years post NYSC experience, 2 and ½ years working as a quality control personnel at NIPCO, Apapa and 6months as Customer Experience Intern at Jumia.
Yes
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Newusername:

Good evening. I really want to appreciate your effort towards me getting a job but I don't think club workers work part-time and moreover the club job you posted last is at Onistha and not Lagos. Thank you.
Read the post again
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2023
wink
Newusername:

You are right. That's what some of my elders have been saying but I need to sustain myself anyway.
Good evening and happy celebration.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2023
sabreal:

Bsc accounting, ACA
12 years
ACCOUNTING
Job Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business or Finance
Accounting professional certification (ICAN/ACCA) is an added advantage.
A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
Knowledge of Accounting Software to prepare financial reports
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: cifmangroupofschools@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2023
It's a club if you don't mind, I actually got it from someone post on Nairaland

63 Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere 100011, Lagos
Working Hours:
Mondays - Tuesdays (Morning shift)
Thursdays - Saturdays (Evening shift)
Off days - Wednesdays and Sundays
Phone: 0901 245 9532
sabreal:

Bsc accounting, ACA
12 years
ACCOUNTING
Job Requirements

Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business or Finance
Accounting professional certification (ICAN/ACCA) is an added advantage.
A proven track record of academic and professional excellence
Knowledge of Accounting Software to prepare financial reports
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: cifmangroupofschools@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Obioramichael:

Bsc Microbiology

2y years
I need a remote job or any available job but preferably a remote job...thanks
have you heard of virtualhr, shoot them a mail
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by bodmasfem(m): 3:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Bsc industrial physics, 3 years experience as a nail cutting machine operator, 8 years experience as a physics, mathematics and geography teacher
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Obioramichael(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
SMJay:
OK.. Thanks
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Compliments of the season.

Treat as urgent

AC technicians, Duct Technicians, Electricians

Plumbing Technicians are urgently needed at a

construction site in Eko Atlantic City, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

Salary: 5k daily.
118k after tax deduction.
Benefits:
6k paid into your account weekly for transportation(not part of your salary)
Free meal during lunch
Group life insurance
Health insurance
Double pay on public holidays.

Send me direct message if you are interested. Call/whatsapp:07041450554

NOTE!! You are not paying any money to anyone before you start. Just pass the test. Only for serious minded people please.

Deadline 7th of January.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Chinomso2022(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Bsc political science
7 yrs of sales experience
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by abeykohasa0524: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Retail Assistant needed. Pay 30k.. Location is Opebi.

Male is preffered.

Call 08038455262.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Chidoy: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification

HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5+ years Experience
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by toby4ever(f): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
SMJay:

What’s the link to apply to them how do one shoot them a mail please explain thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Chidoy: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Rubyjade:
Compliments of the season.

Treat as urgent

AC technicians, Duct Technicians, Electricians

Plumbing Technicians are urgently needed at a

construction site in Eko Atlantic City, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

Please are you requesting for our NIN slip?
without any other documents. I need clarification

Salary: 5k daily.
118k after tax deduction.
Benefits:
6k paid into your account weekly for transportation(not part of your salary)
Free meal during lunch
Group life insurance
Health insurance
Double pay on public holidays.

Send me direct message if you are interested. Call/whatsapp:07041450554

NOTE!! You are not paying any money to anyone before you start. Just pass the test. Only for serious minded people please.

Deadline 7th of January.

Why are you people requesting only our NIN slip? Without demanding for other credentials. Please I need clarification.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Abidal0123: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
The service of a chinese-English language translator is urgently needed in a chinese Company (Attractive Salary, Free Accomodation).

If you are interested or have someone you can refer, pls contact me (Call/What's App) immediately on 08130370018 / 0705 165 9897.

Kindly help me to retweet/share on your platforms.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Iceman64: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
B.A in linguistics and communication studies
Graduated 2021
Currently at the verge on concluding my youth service.

Thank you...
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ozome15(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Worked as a logistics and maintenance manager in a transport company that has 45 fleet of long trucks.
Any available opportunity around Benin Edo State or warri delta state. Am available

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Henryfour(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fab21:
B. A in Linguistics
I'm a fresh graduate.
1 year experience in teaching

Pls do u speak Chinese, if yes , pls chat me up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chidoy:

Why are you people requesting only our NIN slip? Without demanding for other credentials. Please I need clarification.
no idea
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abidal0123:
The service of a chinese-English language translator is urgently needed in a chinese Company (Attractive Salary, Free Accomodation).

If you are interested or have someone you can refer, pls contact me (Call/What's App) immediately on 08130370018 / 0705 165 9897.

Kindly help me to retweet/share on your platforms.

Thanks.
The problem with this kind of job is once they understand English, they fire you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vacancy for role of Manager, Human Resources in an Automobile Company situated in Ikeja. (Strictly Female) for gender balance.

Experience- min 6yrs.

Competencies required: consulting experience in People Analytics, Critical thinking, HR strategy, Benefits & Compensation, Performance mgt, L&grin, Talent Management, WFP, and Competency-based management.

Reports to: Head, HR & Admin

NetPay: 350k - 450k (negotiable)
michael@recrutenconsulting.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
We Are Recruiting to Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/IT support
Employment Type: Full-Time

Job Description
The Administrative Assistant/IT support will provide administrative and technical support to the organization.
• Handling organizational and clerical support tasks.
• Maintaining office supplies and equipment
• Offer daily operations and systems support to employees
• Supervise the Office Assistants
• Ensure all electrical appliances, lightings, Air conditioners, windows and doors are turned off at the end of the day.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Resolving IT support requests from employees
• Analyze data to diagnose problems with computer systems
• Changing configurations, settings and permissions to fix computer issues
• Setting up accounts for new hires during the onboarding process

Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 2 years practical work experience
• Excellent communication and personal skills
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.

Qualified Candidates should send their Resumes to: opeyemide1900@yahoo.com

NB: Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Job Position: Graduate Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: philips@fortunesecuritycompany.com using the Job position as the subject of the email

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.