Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) (24389 Views)

Sanwo-olu Dances 'buga' After Primary Victory (video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kingyakos: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Indirectly Sanwo Olu is dancing because he won't be tinubu's puppet anymore.

Baba is seriously sick and he no fit talk again, even him wife no get access to see am and they don transfer baba to another hospital.

My prayers for quick recovery are with him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by imrany20(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
This wallers no dey tire oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by mach7(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Lol... which women support?? Women that were forced to attend or they get evicted by force from their shops ... their shops were closed by force and were forced to attend ... Hod is just showing us how evil this Tinubu will b if selected
Lies will not make your candidate to win. Stop lying, stop lying,stop lying, stop lying.

Haba!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Thescienceprof(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
Alexanpp:
The remember the masses and dance for them only during election period.

YouTube is offering every one equal opportunity to earn money from the comfort of their home, sign up and get 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! You can earn up 200 US Dollars by watching YouTube customers advert videos with your mobile phone or computer and earn $0.60 per secs which you can transfer to your bank accounts. Register for free via, https://youtube-aq.xyz/3878008575513980/

The bolded link is not working. When I try to sign up, it keeps bringing "false" as return message
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by uvie66: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Afamed:

With various projects all over the state, show us your state Gov and his projects
....puppet or no puppet it is the richest state in Nigeria with a railway line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Creamypie(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
Pls do, dear foo l.
ouch this is I'd. It's physically verifiable, if u wish to. Agbor- obi junction at agbor -Benin express.. At the beginning of agbor when coming from from Benin.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kayperry: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

is lagos working normal? Is lagos ruined optimally? Is lagos accountability and transparency ratings high?

Ambode who ure using his work to campaign for tinubu what happened to him? Fashola nko? If nit for buhari he will be like ambode in political retirement home.

Tinubu is an enemy of good governance. He just want to have his own type of governance which is definitely bad by caging a states treasury.

if ambode talk we go know lagos is suffering.

How about you start by telling us State you know that is working and better than lagos in Nigeria,
Between Lagos and Nigeria which is at optimal, if lagos lacks accountability and transparency how many cases are in Efcc desk or court to attest to your claim OR
You can tell us states you know that are more accountable and transparent that lagos in Nig.

Thought Tinubu is to be blamed for Buhari failure buh its doesnt apply in taking glory for imposing proficient hands in lagos abi
when you come of age you will understand he who pays the piper dictate the tune.

You are just emotionally ranting, if Tinubu is an enemy of good governance then "good" definition must have being swapped overnight grin that Tinubu keeps producing good hands in lagos is enough attestation a fruit can't fall far from its tree
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Is their any governors in south east that you can compare with Jide sanwo in terms good governance and infrastructure?

Their answer will be 'their state is not getting money as Lagos'. Awon mofos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by arsenal33: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

1000 times better than your home state governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by GEEBITE: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
The only time he can be himself is only when the godfather is not in town. God will deliver Mr Sanwoolu one day from bondage.
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1429722/sanwo-olu-dances-buga-song-lagos-women-support-walk-tinubu-photos-video/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

He's cashing out but you that you're in control of your life is still begging for food to eat.

Better to be a puppet and make it than to be on the street and Trek it.

We are all puppets to someone, one way or the other.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Anybody can be sick. But for you to push for another sick person as president after what we have been through is an act of terrorism.

Nigerians have decided it is peter Obi they want and of course Peter Obi they'll get. PO for president
The way we hear "Nigerians" from people that used to call us "Zoogerians" is amazing. How Una take turn unity beggars overnight like this?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Anybody can be sick. But for you to push for another sick person as president after what we have been through is an act of terrorism.

Nigerians have decided it is peter Obi they want and of course Peter Obi they'll get. PO for president

All the way bros. P.O for Nigerians.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2022
kushma:
After paying them 5k each and forcing market women to attend. grin

If dey paid 5k to dis crowd for just Walk and Support. Den u should be Worried dat many more Will be Paid to Vote.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by abacusCm(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2022
I laugh, laugh and laugh when DISOBEDIENTS said they will win lagos..If PO can will in Lagos i think he should be declare the winner.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A very loyal dog, I see him winning his re-election and Tinubu loosing to Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

Sanwo olu has won already. There's never been a real election in lagos after 2007. Tinubu has been controlling and imposing since he left office. Anyway soon all these will end.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Lol... which women support?? Women that were forced to attend or they get evicted by force from their shops ... their shops were closed by force and were forced to attend ... Hod is just showing us how evil this Tinubu will b if selected

That's what they do in lagos. Make an announcement and close all shops. If I don't mark a register of presence then u will be fined. THIS IS LAGOS FOR U.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Useless and a puppet mumu

If only u allowed urself to be useless and a puppet mumu to someone. You could have be regarded valuable. Well is never late.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=gentleg87 post=117254050]Where dem dey see this population?

The painful part is neither peter Obi or this old for nothing have something to offer us ....

Peter Obi will only complain for the next 4 years that Both APC and PDP don embezzle the treasury.... So it's more than him ...

In order words no need for p.o to contest? Since nothing can be done to rescue NIGERIA.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 7arrows: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
StoneLucifer:
Rubbish...TINUBU WILL NEVER SMELL THAT SEAT. Just forget it.

NEVER
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Kajaard: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
The man that is controlled by an ugly ventriloquist

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland will not kill me with laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Skty: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Im tempted to say the black man is evil
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
Political 'Godfatherism' makes one a puppet, incapable of making decisions on their own.

He has no choice than to support a sick because of his own political ambitions.
These people have one or two things to benefit from the sickman, but my concern is the masses suffering and still seeking for more suffering.

I hate it wen pple shout political Godfatherism.. is not like his not performing , but u don't like who gave him dat platform. Those ones dat don't have godfathers. How many have performed, from ortom to okowa, to ikpeazu. Stop rambling
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
ouch this is I'd. It's physically verifiable, if u wish to. Agbor- obi junction at agbor -Benin express.. At the beginning of agbor when coming from from Benin. You think every person on naira land are broke ass like u. damn shit
I no kuku broke. And I know you may post image of another person's house as your dad's house. But let's say na your papa get am. How does it concern me?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by adetayo234: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
lexylaw40:
My cool Governor ......and men those women are gorgeous

You mean the women forced to contribute money and attend rally?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Creamypie(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I no kuku broke. And I know you may post image of another person's house as your dad's house. But let's say na your papa get am. How does it concern me?
thats y I said you can verify it yourself if u choose, by giving details, to prove me wrong.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

Better than ya state governors, the reason your people troupe en mass to puppet governor state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kayperry: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

is lagos working normal? Is lagos ruined optimally? Is lagos accountability and transparency ratings high?

Ambode who ure using his work to campaign for tinubu what happened to him? Fashola nko? If nit for buhari he will be like ambode in political retirement home.

Tinubu is an enemy of good governance. He just want to have his own type of governance which is definitely bad by caging a states treasury.

if ambode talk we go know lagos is suffering.

How about you start by telling us State you know that is working and better than lagos in Nigeria,
Between Lagos and Nigeria which is at optimal, if lagos lacks accountability and transparency how many cases are in Efcc desk or court to attest to your claim OR
You can tell us states you know that are more accountable and transparent that lagos in Nig.

Thought Tinubu is to be blamed for Buhari failure buh its doesnt apply in taking glory for imposing proficient hands in lagos abi
when you come of age you will understand he who pays the piper dictate the tune.

You are just emotionally ranting, if Tinubu is an enemy of good governance then "good" definition must have being swapped overnight grin that Tinubu keeps producing good hands in lagos is enough attestation that gud fruits can't fall far from its tree.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
thats y I said you can verify it yourself if u choose, by giving details, to prove me wrong.
U don't need to prove how rich u are online. Take it as ur sisters advise

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Successlane: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

.... in a land that accommodate you more than your native land in the East. !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Jack500: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

Show me the project of your useless non-puppet governor and let's compare.

Some of you really have damaged brain.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Creamypie(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

U don't need to prove how rich u are online. Take it as ur sisters advise
thanks preddy ma'am. Just took it off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.