Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) (24391 Views)

Sanwo-olu Dances 'buga' After Primary Victory (video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Satedawas: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Creamypie:
The man that is controlled by an ugly ventriloquist
You mean this thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Creamypie(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Satedawas:

You mean this thing?
ahh. I always dey lost appetite, seeing this graphic image
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Funmisurge(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

Better and more intelligent than all the 5 governors of biafianimans altogether

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kayperry: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are a tribal bigot

Mynd44...this person should be banned...and u will still be among those screaming BLM and white oppression against blacks ... seun, u need to start giving life bans to those that even throw a little trait of tribalism... ur platform is being used to promote tribalism, and u are still treating it with kid gloves...until the authorities will indict u and ur nairaland for promoting tribalism

I rather aspire to be a tribal bigot that reduce myself to an ingrate or hypocrite, most of you are beneficiaries of Lagos excellence

Peter obi as being in corridors of politics since 2002, suddenly 2022 is the year some people remember he his the Best man in Nigeria wink as if records mean nothing.

why you no know call on ICC, WHO, EU, ECOWAS as usual. nonsense and ingredients
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by princeamehjosep: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Nice move

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Every Obituary condemning the walks, but people are marching for Obi too nah. Play a fair game or ready to be red carded
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1429722/sanwo-olu-dances-buga-song-lagos-women-support-walk-tinubu-photos-video/
grin I have seen so many people dance BUGA, from leaders of nations to professional dancers, humble everyday life men and women. Mostly especially during that BUGA-challenge period grin I swear to God none of those I saw came close in dancing to Governor Sanwo-Olu.
To me he won the BUGA-challenge hands down and even exceeded all expectations about how solid he is on the dance floor yesterday at d rally grin
Governor Adeleke has been surpassed for real by the Lagos governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1429722/sanwo-olu-dances-buga-song-lagos-women-support-walk-tinubu-photos-video/
Sadly these people gathering here don’t even know exactly what they are doing, imagine supporting Baba wey nor well to win election as a Yoruba person then later his health knock n boom Power returns to the North as Shettima will take over government, they’ve played a political cheers game on you people grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2022
sukkot:
nna mehnn so you dey dispense vawulence like this come dey caution me yesterday. nna mehnnnnn
Hahahaha grin

Obadiah777... I missed your somewhat controversial prophetic posts back in the days. Why did you deactivate that account? Or did the prophetic realm become so boring that you had to quit? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2022
princeamehjosep:
Nice move
Ask this same person about those who voted for Buhari in 2015 let him give an account, it’s funny while you bend and look at peoples anus but your own is wide open grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by one4GOD(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2022
onthehill:

after forcing market women to attend a fruitless walk that is already dead on arrival. U guys should try harder but decision has been taken and it's obvious.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by trantayo: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Ibos hate what yorubas do. We accomodated they in Lagos and they are planning to take Lagos from Yorubas. Imagine Ibos calling Lagos No man land. Obi election is what they want to use to achieve that. Omoluabi beware
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
kayperry:

How about you start by telling us State you know that is working and better than lagos in Nigeria,
Between Lagos and Nigeria which is at optimal, if lagos lacks accountability and transparency how many cases are in Efcc desk or court to attest to your claim OR
You can tell us states you know that are more accountable and transparent that lagos in Nig.

Thought Tinubu is to be blamed for Buhari failure buh its doesnt apply in taking glory for imposing proficient hands in lagos abi
when you come of age you will understand he who pays the piper dictate the tune.

You are just emotionally ranting, if Tinubu is an enemy of good governance then "good" definition must have being swapped overnight grin that Tinubu keeps producing good hands in lagos is enough attestation that gud fruits can't fall far from its tree.

Tinubu put proficient hands I didn't say he didn't. I said he fought same proficient hands because he doesn't believe in good governance bt his own type of governance which is to cage the people and treasury.

English is simple.

U cannot fight proficient hands and claim their glory at same time.

Tinubu didn't fight buhari on his bad politicise he kept quiet in looked for how to take personal advantage of it. He is an opportunist at best.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Hahahaha grin

Obadiah777... I missed your somewhat controversial prophetic posts back in the days. Why did you deactivate that account? Or did the prophetic realm become so boring that you had to quit? wink
hehehe bros Salute to you. oh no it did not become boring at all in fact i am still somewhat on that journey. its just that back then i was in the UK and my life had started to pack on more responsibility and i didnt have the time to be a moderator ( they made me a moderator in the religion section ) which also was quite demanding and Seun required you to be here everyday and to be actively moderating and so i had to drop one responsibility before i go crazy grin grin grin grin and so i just decided to delete that account and disappear for a while . by deleting that account i deleted my moderating responsibilities cheesy . and thats the truth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Trill1(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by hohafrank(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2022
More than 90 percent of them were forced to be at the rally.
Anyway on the election day they will do the needful by voting for Obi.
We can't continue like this.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by manuelkel(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2022
baretalk:
Lagos is the greatest City in Africa. We are blessed.
Wetin make lagos great ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by cuffee: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, boss.
who are you voting for my dear?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Skty: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2022
I'm voting for Obi. But I've given up on Nigeria forever. Obi won't do the magic If he's allowed in. But maybe he might kickstart something. But if Tinubu or atiku comes in, just know more taxes, levies, hardship hunger, Boko Haram and ISIS, suicide and death. Wait for it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ChukwuObe: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2022
kushma:
After paying them 5k each and forcing market women to attend. grin

Your cries and lamentations have just begun. By 2023 after the presidential election, you will weep bitterly and any attempt to shout of biafra will land you in jail with serious beating

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ChukwuObe: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2022
hohafrank:
More than 90 percent of them were forced to be at the rally.
Anyway on the election day they will do the needful by voting for Obi.
We can't continue like this.

Many of you are just fools. When Peter Obi supporters do their rally, they are not paid, but when Tinubu supporters do their own, to your dube biafra brain they are paid. What a shame!. Your cries and lamentations have just begun. By 2023 after the presidential election, you will weep bitterly and any attempt to shout of biafra will land you in jail with serious beating
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ChukwuObe: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Emmynwasmart:
these are the types people that I expect to be liking baba emiloko yash because they are the beneficiary of the abnormalities in the land they are partners in crime not an average or below average Nigerian who is at the receiving end of the corrupt system but the highest stupidity is when a youth whose joy have been hijacked by those criminals keeps supporting them because na my tribe man or na the same religion them I leave their matter for the gods

If not for tribal politics, who will vote for Obi Pandora in their right senses? A man that sent many people to graves when doctors went on strike for more than one year. A man that has nothing to show as governor of Anambra despite promising to trun the state to Dubai in 4 years? Only mad people and dumbest will vote for such a man that looted his state for the family business using his daughter as a cover. What a shame

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2022
cuffee:
who are you voting for my dear?

Who else if not our saviour, Obi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by 13october: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2022
[He has made history more your father.
quote author=Creamypie post=117253479]The man that is controlled by an ugly ventriloquist[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kayperry: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu put proficient hands I didn't say he didn't. I said he fought same proficient hands because he doesn't believe in good governance bt his own type of governance which is to cage the people and treasury.

English is simple.

U cannot fight proficient hands and claim their glory at same time.

Tinubu didn't fight buhari on his bad politicise he kept quiet in looked for how to take personal advantage of it. He is an opportunist at best.

i hope your dad is still alive, can you earnestly say You & your dad never had disagreement, does it mean your dad is enemy of progress.
When you say fight proficient hands, asides ambode which is even more about party crisis, which other proficient hands his not enjoying full corporation, fashola, fayemi, osibanjo or sanwo olu. you what are trying to propagate holds no water.

You are not making sense, What was Tinubu suppose to do, box buhari on Life TV, take him to court or decamp to PDP.
Even father to son e get age wey you can't really command or force your opinion on that grown child anymore, must youths shoutings obedient are as sturborn as she-goat, the highest anybody can do around is 'advise".
was it not on these same platform some miscreants were rejoicing the cabals relegated Tinubu, or did Aishat buhari not affirm it.

if BAT is an opportunist he won't wait for 15yrs before vying for political office, does your ignorant ass know how many politicians ambition Tinubu as made a reality yle he pend his own for 15yrs, if Tinubu was an opportunist he would have contested without being rational for zoning, did Atiku give a fvck
Among all the aspirants only BAT will be contesting for the 1st time that is not an opportunist, oga stop downgrading dictionary
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Babajide. U need am catch cruise
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2022
kayperry:

i hope your dad is still alive, can you earnestly say You & your dad never had disagreement, does it mean your dad is enemy of progress.
When you say fight proficient hands, asides ambode which is even more about party crisis, which other proficient hands his not enjoying full corporation, fashola, fayemi, osibanjo or sanwo olu. you what are trying to propagate holds no water.

You are not making sense, What was Tinubu suppose to do, box buhari on Life TV, take him to court or decamp to PDP.
Even father to son e get age wey you can't really command or force your opinion on that grown child anymore, must youths shoutings obedient are as sturborn as she-goat, the highest anybody can do around is 'advise".
was it not on these same platform some miscreants were rejoicing the cabals relegated Tinubu, or did Aishat buhari not affirm it.

if BAT is an opportunist he won't wait for 15yrs before vying for political office, does your ignorant ass know how many politicians ambition Tinubu as made a reality yle he pend his own for 15yrs, if Tinubu was an opportunist he would have contested without being rational for zoning, did Atiku give a fvck
Among all the aspirants only BAT will be contesting for the 1st time that is not an opportunist, oga stop downgrading dictionary

Seems ur are only good at playing ostrich and pretence. Things that are obvious for everyone to see u still denying and twisting.

u can have issues with ur dad bt the type of issues u have tell u about ur the kind of dad u have. Issues are not thesame. some issues can be detrimental to u as a person or the nation in this case.

why did tinubu fight all hid proficient hands is what u should be asking and interested in. He is greatly against good governance unless fie selfish ends and reasons.

he is a great opportunist without any doubt. And an antidemocratic one at that.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Enumerator(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Confirm!
StrongAlphMale:
Anybody can be sick. But for you to push for another sick person as president after what we have been through is an act of terrorism.

Nigerians have decided it is peter Obi they want and of course Peter Obi they'll get. PO for president
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by kayperry: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

Seems ur are only good at playing ostrich and pretence. Things that are obvious for everyone to see u still denying and twisting.

u can have issues with ur dad bt the type of issues u have tell u about ur the kind of dad u have. Issues are not thesame. some issues can be detrimental to u as a person or the nation in this case.

why did tinubu fight all hid proficient hands is what u should be asking and interested in. He is greatly against good governance unless fie selfish ends and reasons.

he is a great opportunist without any doubt. And an antidemocratic one at that.

what "fight" are you even ranting about, you are beginning sound like someone crying more than the bereaved.
What exactly did Tinubu stop becos the Lagos we all wake in everyday is very much on course, we are not there yet but no state as gotten ahead of Lagos. so whats all these emotional rant about.
The most important thing in governance is "continuity" even if ambode got a 2nd term won't his tenure end, regardless of who sit as the governor what his paramount to patriot/citizens is dividend of democracy and ongoing development which is eminient in lagos ... thats what APC owe you & i not ambode. we voted APC on the ballot.

Whoever you are supporting at the moment what as the Person ever done that justapose promoting proficient hands or human investment.
it is not just about calling Tinubu desires names you must be able to make substantial points. if Tinubu ideology contravenes proficiency why waste his time to pick good technocrats when he can just impose a crook or people of same mind. oga bye bye carry the fight go court
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by OptimistZeus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Abeg what are they still sweeping?
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.