Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) (24390 Views)

Sanwo-olu Dances 'buga' After Primary Victory (video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
BigDick70inch:

No he shouldn't!!!
If u don't feel homely or comfortable staying in Lagos....... kindly move back u from.....

U are no different from the religious bigots that set ablaze and killed that lady up north ... peole like u should be banned for life...and the worst part of it is that u have nothing to offer and I can bet u have never contributed anything positive in lagos ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Afamed: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
uvie66:
....puppet or no puppet it is the richest state in Nigeria with a railway line

Obingos are you not bold enough to mention your state?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Tinubu's boy.
If my Governor (Okowa) was Tinubu's boy, Delta would have been as developed as Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by morgstreme: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Puppet of a Governor!

E pain even your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE father for him shallow grave..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by morgstreme: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A very loyal dog, I see him winning his re-election and Tinubu loosing to Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

This you have seen as a MORONIC NITWIT..

Go and see how to rehabilitate your USELESS UNTHINKING sentimental Obidient life..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If my Governor (Okowa) was Tinubu's boy, Delta would have been as developed as Lagos.

In your mind now, Lagos is developed? Lagos is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. All na noise. Eko for show.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Peacecore: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
ZUBY77:
Governor Remote controlled Puppet that can't take a decision without running to the hospital first to visit you know who.

I am certain he even asked for permission to dance Buga.
That's how they sold poor people's vehicles to fund campaign.
Why is your stomach bitter like dis? How are Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello, Tambuwa and Ishaku that are not remotely controlled better than Sanwo_Olu? Ah! Aka m adilokwa na njo!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

In your mind now, Lagos is developed? Lagos is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. All na noise. Eko for show.
K
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
Why is your stomach bitter like dis? How are Ikpeazu, Yahaya Bello, Tambuwa and Ishaku that are not remotely controlled better than Sanwo_Olu? Ah! Aka m adilokwa na njo!

Those ones are not Dancing Buga with broom for now. We are waiting for them..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Peacecore: 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
ZUBY77:

Those ones are not Dancing Buga with broom for now. We are waiting for them..
Are you sure you won't vote for PO for president and vote for PDP in Abia or Taraba? let's say you're from there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Suffer no dey tire some Nigerians upon d hardship, assu strike u still some people supporting BAT who brought d calamity in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
Are you sure you won't vote for PO for president and vote for PDP in Abia or Taraba? let's say you're from there.

I am from Enugu.

President = Labour
Governor = PDP
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Peacecore: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
ZUBY77:

I am from Enugu.

President = Labour
Governor = PDP
I'm in Enugu also, buh do you think that Ugwuanyi has performed well to install a successor? If he has, do you think he has performed better than Sanwo_Olu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
kayperry:

what "fight" are you even ranting about, you are beginning sound like someone crying more than the bereaved.
What exactly did Tinubu stop becos the Lagos we all wake in everyday is very much on course, we are not there yet but no state as gotten ahead of Lagos. so whats all these emotional rant about.
The most important thing in governance is "continuity" even if ambode got a 2nd term won't his tenure end, regardless of who sit as the governor what his paramount to patriot/citizens is dividend of democracy and ongoing development which is eminient in lagos ... thats what APC owe you & i not ambode. we voted APC on the ballot.

Whoever you are supporting at the moment what as the Person ever done that justapose promoting proficient hands or human investment.
it is not just about calling Tinubu desires names you must be able to make substantial points. if Tinubu ideology contravenes proficiency why waste his time to pick good technocrats when he can just impose a crook or people of same mind. oga bye bye carry the fight go court

Promoting prominent hands for selfish purposes and reasons is highly undemocratic and dangerous.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
sukkot:
hehehe bros Salute to you. oh no it did not become boring at all in fact i am still somewhat on that journey. its just that back then i was in the UK and my life had started to pack on more responsibility and i didnt have the time to be a moderator ( they made me a moderator in the religion section ) which also was quite demanding and Seun required you to be here everyday and to be actively moderating and so i had to drop one responsibility before i go crazy grin grin grin grin and so i just decided to delete that account and disappear for a while . by deleting that account i deleted my moderating responsibilities cheesy . and thats the truth
Welcome back bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by sukkot: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Welcome back bro...
Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=117253512]Governor Remote controlled Puppet that can't take a decision without running to the hospital first to visit you know who.

I am certain he even asked for permission to dance Buga.
That's how they sold poor people's vehicles to fund campaign.
[ If you had one in your family, you would have known its value]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Oracleforce: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Anybody can be sick. But for you to push for another sick person as president after what we have been through is an act of terrorism.

Nigerians have decided it is peter Obi they want and of course Peter Obi they'll get. PO for president

Obituary Ptheif will.be the president of IPOb insha alau

By the grace of God he will keep.leading the IPOB struggle...till death do.him.part
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are no different from the religious bigots that set ablaze and killed that lady up north ... peole like u should be banned for life...and the worst part of it is that u have nothing to offer and I can bet u have never contributed anything positive in lagos ...

Well if u say so.......but no ain't a bigot I fvck Igbo girls here often in Lagos.........why is it really hard for Igbos to just leave Lagos and southwest..,.... without them sounding so sad and bitter bout it??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Well if u say so.......but no ain't a bigot I fvck Igbo girls here often in Lagos.........why is it really hard for Igbos to just leave Lagos and southwest..,.... without them sounding so sad and bitter bout it??

So I should leave the house and other properties that I and my family own for u broke ass people.... I can bet that I am more of a lagos owner than u...I can bet that u own no property, and ur family own no property in lagos ...is that not a shame...u hungry touts sold ur properties to igbos just for u to feed and u wanna claim what u sold ....thief

If they tell u yorubas to buy off the properties owned by the igbos , can u people do it?? U people that don't even know how to generate funds apart from taxing and stealing government funds
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So I should leave the house and other properties that I and my family own for u broke ass people.... I can bet that I am more of a lagos owner than u...I can bet that u own no property, and ur family own no property in lagos ...is that not a shame...u hungry touts sold ur properties to igbos just for u to feed and u wanna claim what u sold ....thief

If they tell u yorubas to buy off the properties owned by the igbos , can u people do it?? U people that don't even know how to generate funds apart from taxing and stealing government funds

U see your life.......
Did anyone beg u to buy property or invest in Lagos??

If yorubas were foolish enough just......like u lots don't u think they would have left Lagos to develop Anambra??

What properties r u talking bout: the shanties u all occupied in ghetto areas

The kidnapping and drug business u brought down to Lagos??

Truth is you/non of your ancestors nor present generation has just a pin in Lagos as property.....neither have u ever stepped your two left legs in Lagos.........

U just somewhere hiding in an hut in your potpopoto chatting with your cover less techno c2 phone.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
BigDick70inch:

U see your life.......
Did anyone beg u to buy property or invest in Lagos??

If yorubas were foolish enough just......like u lots don't u think they would have left Lagos to develop Anambra??

What properties r u talking bout: the shanties u all occupied in ghetto areas

The kidnapping and drug business u brought down to Lagos??

Truth is you/non of your ancestors nor present generation has just a pin in Lagos as property.....neither have u ever stepped your two left legs in Lagos.........

U just somewhere hiding in an hut in your potpopoto chatting with your cover less techno c2 phone.....

U are even dumber than I tot... y wud u invest in a non commercial city?? If Anambra was a former capital with a sea port and a commercial city , y wud anyone b in lagos... to also prove how dumb u are... if the yorubas were as smart as u claim, y is ogun , ondo , oyo , osun , ekiti not developed like lagos ... y is it not generating funds like lagos... that simply shows other ethnics is the reason y lagos is thriving besides it being a former colonial city and capital... ok...mention 5 known companies thats thriving in lagos and owned by a yoruba man ( not business that has government backing) a business that solely grew from nothing to something in lagos by a yoruba man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) by Spindletop: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
Victory dance! Buga is the name of the game! Nothing do us. Methinks I heard wailings and multiple crying this early morning over the Trade Winds that blew from Afghaneastern across the Great River just now. There were tales of sudden death as a result of failed livers and kidneys, eaten whole by Hate and Name-calling. In vain they labour they who hate fellow human beings without a just cause. They shall work unpaid for the others, yet eat their own victuals. So let it be, O Amadioha; so let it be thou Great Oracle who dwells in Arochukwu and Nri, Amin, Ise e e e

Oh for sure see Obifraud urchins now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi / Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.