Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,746 members, 7,840,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O (3599 Views)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / So This Is Marriage? / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Fadafada231(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Romanoff:
I use to think behaviour like this was Juju until one case proved me wrong.

In a marriage like this, the man is the one who is okay with the arrangement. The man has given the woman the kind of power that the woman now has.

If you check, such a mam might even be the bread winner. If outsiders intervene, such a man might tell you to leave his wife alone.

As weird as it sounds, there are men who are okay with oppressive women.

No, that is not a marriage. A marriage is a partnership where no one should be a slave or an oppressor to the other.

I was surprised to see one real estate agent embarrassed her hubby in my presence when we meet for the house I was planning to buy. I come dey ask the woman if the man is her brother because I weak.

Guys if ur wife is into real estate u have to watch her movement well I know what I'm saying. Although not all women but .....
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Romanoff(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fadafada231:

I was surprised to see one real estate agent embarrassed her hubby in my presence when we meet for the house I was planning to buy. I come dey ask the woman if the man is her brother because I weak.

Guys if ur wife is into real estate u have to watch her movement well I know what I'm saying. Although not all women but .....

Not all women o. Although women in real estate have to be rugged and very very smart.
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by BigCowHornn: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
lovediehatelive:
The wife is literary who makes every single decision in their house.

She insults the man anyhow, even in front of their kids.

Your guess is as good as mine, these kids, they don't respect thier dad. How would they when their mum insults him all the time like a little child and orders him around?

The man will be washing the wife's clothes, the children's clothes and his clothes while the wife just sits there insulting him up and down.

Early morning the man will jump up from bed and start sweeping, while the wife will start one little case just to begin insulting him, claiming she is encouraging him to do his duties and be man enough.

This man will just be mumulishly laughing and be forming soft soft, for his mind it is love.

If the woman asks the children to do something, they'll rush and do it immediately.

But if the man asks them, they'll not, only if he stands up and rush to do as if he wants to beat them.

She's literally the man of the house while the husband is the slave, not even wife.

Man will change pampers, wake up early morning to sweep and cook, not as if the wife is admitted to hospital o.

If you interfer now, they'll say mind your business, don't put mouth for husband and wife matter.

If you see the man eh, so stressed out and frail looking all to please this woman he married.

It's like I'll pack out and leave this compound for them because this is an eye sore, disheartening.

I wonder if na juju be this.

Is this marriage or hell?

How can I find marriage attractive with this rubbish I'm seeing?

It's who makes the money that matters.

I have seen this before. The man was jobless and the lady was working with mtn
She wasn't openly insulting though
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by Justmesagi: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
prettysassygirl:
Marriage is scam
Scam how? Were u not the one rejoicing over marrying someone not from your igbo tribe in my thread sometime ago?
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by lovediehatelive(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Abratech:
[color=#990000][/color] Hmmm

Marriage is 90% human Responsibility whether Good or Bad

Some don't see it that way
Re: If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O by lovediehatelive(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Thats why its imperative to create your boundaries as the man and not letting any of that kind of ridicule cos that woman ain't loyal. If you ever marry and one thing or another lead to domestic verbal abuse, use koboko wipe her mercilessly before bundle her backt to her parents.

You spoke well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Should Know When Your Little One Has Diarrhoea / Young Sisters Harrased By Men On A Public Bus In India Fight Back. / My Dad Moved Away From Home Today. It's Wrong That I Didn't Stop Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.