Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. (21340 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Baba don dey fear... grin grin

Werey dey talk intimidation,
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Zetty177x: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Naija nor be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Arielle: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:
You should rather condemn the hate of your Ipob miscreantt.

Tinubu didn't rule you, your papa or your mother nor was he in any federal administration yet your miscreantt continue to insult him. Heck, Nnamdi Kanu asked his miscreantttt to go attack Tinubu and all Yoruba leaders and Pastors. Point is did Tinubu or any Yoruba leaders governed the SE region? Are they your governors or senators? Na ment? Is Tinubu your President or part of any federal administration? Na ment? You dey mad?

Heck, it was Peter Obi who was part of Jonathan's federal administration and chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco which Nigerians are still suffering from the bogus privatisation today. Also, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case as fingered by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo who fingered Peter Obi as the master planner. Peter Obi has a direct hand in the mismanagement of the country whereas Tinubu was never part of any federal administration yet toxic hatefilled tribalistic Ipob loonatics continue to insult him. Do you want Thunder to fireeeee you there? Heck, You toxic hypocritical people can't even allow any Tinubu rally in your SE region but you want to talk about others. You dey ment?

You should talk when you allow Tinubu rally in SE region. Yeye dey smell.
This villager has just learnt to say "heck" and thinks it shows he's 'arrived'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by obembet(f): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
DesChyko:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

U beta vote Atiku for better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Zetty177x: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Igbos dey always dey think say them with Niger Delta dey the same page, them think say we be mate. Make una nor worry, una go dey alright at Las but make una careful for where Niger Delta dey. If Igbo play yeye play come our zone them go collect well well, Thank God Asari dey always warn them. Niger Delta is APC/PDP zone no matter how you cry reach. So obi-idiots KEEP OFF!

Fuool...which nigerdelta? I'm from Niger delta and I'm Obidiently Obidient. Speak for urself. Original sufferhead. .. nor let me give u wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by goodmike7: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
So reach coming from Pandora crook obi....tell your sheepish and foolish supporters to stop harassing anyone who sees through you as a crook and hypocrite. Your supporters started the cyber bullyinh,threats and intimidating those who sees through your crooked life and hypocsrisy.
I for one, i had nothing against obi but the way his supporters behavior made me support Atiku.

I so much hate them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by sammirano: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The undoing of Tinubu will be to employ force and intimidation in the forthcoming election against OBIdients specifically.

I try as much as I can to avoid violent words and incivility, but I am making one promise to APC thugs who Tinubu has employed.

That on the day of election, if they try to bring forth their omo-onile attitude to disrupt electoral peace, they will collect full time.

Is it not these men/boys that have finished their organs with paraga, igbo, tramadol and gin? Where them see strength?

Just a promise.

You will just be another wasted soul I pity your death. You better relocate to anambra if you want to vote Obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Okoroawusa: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
You are yet to condemn the killing of Igbos by Igbos in the name of IPOB

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Diligence: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Write these down now!

"It's either Nigeria belongs to all of us or it belongs to none of us!" Anonymous

"People are complaining of harassment, intimidation, et Al, fg, Lagos govt, APC, Tinubu, etc, no say or do anything...well well well, when the people start to defend themselves, una go hearam-o!..."
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Incoming president. We are Obidient no intimidation can stop us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by goodmike7: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Flagboy was beaten in Oshodi, Agbado boys kept mute

Big Joe was arrested by DSS, Tinubu kept mute

Peter Obi signposts removed by thugs, APC kept mute

Obidients call out Joke Silva for supporting Tinubu, APC people say they’re cyber bullies

You, APC, Tinubu, all of una dey mad

My anger exactly, what authourity do youhave to call anyone who does not support thief pandora crooked obi?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Authority1o1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
sammirano:

You will just be another wasted soul I pity your death. You better relocate to anambra if you want to vote Obidient.

Na you wan kill me?

Are your organs still intact?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
SolarEngr:
Meanwhile, we are unstoppable.

Festival season is coming, don't let NEPA and Generator dull the moment, Go Solar for as low as 160K!

I also buy bad Inverter batteries.

Check signature for contact.

How many KVA? Can it carry AC?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by 1972xy: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ipob rally ....for biafrans
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Throwback: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Obidients call out Joke Silva for supporting Tinubu, APC people say they’re cyber bullies

Why are you calling her out if you are sane?

When APC signpost was removed, your type said they were removed by Nigerian youths.

Shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by deeva2: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hypocrisy..

When are you going to condemn the intimidation by UGM by not allowing your party to hold meeting in your state.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by djseanjohn77: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Thiefnibu wants to use tugs,intimidation and harassment to win election?
Naija no be Lagos

But all your generation, and your father's generation have lived and benefitted from the Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by hotseat: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asorry Dokubons, abi na puff-puff self, sorry o, I mean Asari Dokubo, should be closely monitored.

He's already brandishing AK47 and threatening Obedient crooners with summary death sentence if dem do fem!

Let there be a level playing field for all parties and candidates.

No room for agbero mentality this time around!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by IfnobeGod20: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
christistruth01:
But Peter Obi never Condemns the Murders and Intimidation of IPOB's Unknown Gunmen including killing People who go out in Mondays in the SE

Whoever comes to Equity must come with Clean hands

Peter Obi is Condemning what he himself doesn't believe in

Hypocrisy
Should people run away from Kanu's family just because his son is having issue with the FG? Where lies the sense.
No reasonable person put mouth in thing that is bigger than him. Did you see Buhari condemning Boko Haram before been president? Because the case is bigger than him.
It is a known fact that Peter Obi dealt with MASSOB mercilessly during his tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Benwallt(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nigerians don't give a damn about you. Nigerians have chosen Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Who are you to call someone out for their choice of candidate?

I've not seen the online cohort any of the other camps attack anyone for their choice of candidate so how are you different from the thugs that beat flag boy?

You are just online thugs - the worst kind because the only difference between you and them is that you are cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
goodmike7:

My anger exactly, what authourity do youhave to call anyone who does not support thief pandora crooked obi?

The Question would have been : What authority does the APC have to come and request for votes from People they av failed
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Tingotoe: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Beckham14:
Under the moronic Buhari led administration, security operatives will continue to harass and intimdate law abiding citizens... This was made manifest year 2018-2020 respectively when SARS started intimidating young Nigerians and this gave birth to the EndSARS protest.

But give up nor join, we are ready to resist any intimidation from any security operatives to have a better Nigeria.... We are ready to go all out to see that our preferred candidate, Mr. Peter Obi wins the forth coming election with our votes.

We are furcking READY.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

God bless all Obidient comrades.
And you will fuccking lose very badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Alexiiydon: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Reinamaria:
Our incoming president Peter Obi.
Kudos for speaking up.
when will speak up against his unknown gun men brothers in the East
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by oneMalik: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good to know you see it as a bad thing to attack a follower of any politician .

What about your supporters calling people all sort of names most especially those against your ambition ?

what was your comment when your Regional warriors killed and butchered a military man and his military wise ?

You never see attack o.... cos I never slap person for your matat.

whoever wish to wave your flag should relocate to BIAFRA LAND . not here in yoruba land ..... it's a battle to finish cos I can't stiil understand why a Biafran want to rule a ZOO

A vote 4 P.OBI IS A VOTE FOR IPOB AND BIAFRA ..... IT CANNOT WORK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by pacespot(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
The evil plan of these old men in the forthcoming election will not materialize. I've seen Nigerian old men inside out, they are the problem of Africa.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The undoing of Tinubu will be to employ force and intimidation in the forthcoming election against OBIdients specifically.

I try as much as I can to avoid violent words and incivility, but I am making one promise to APC thugs who Tinubu has employed.

That on the day of election, if they try to bring forth their omo-onile attitude to disrupt electoral peace, they will collect full time.

Is it not these men/boys that have finished their organs with paraga, igbo, tramadol and gin? Where them see strength?

Just a promise.

APC thugs are not here sir. Go to Oshodi and promise them there.

Thanks.

And don't forget to share your feedback after the encounter.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

Who are you to call someone out for their choice of candidate?

I've not seen the online cohort any of the other camps attack anyone for their choice of candidate so how are you different from the thugs that beat flag boy?

You are just online thugs - the worst kind because the only difference between you and them is that you are cowards.

U should just keep ur mouth shut..

if ur choices affects me badly, will I keep calm and watch u do that?

Isint it the same way people made the choice of Buhari, can u tell me the effects today?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by newnigerdelta00: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1577246803669712897?t=3T51G9JeeHGBnCckOxvOOA&s=19

Obi who beat you,why you dey cry. Lose first before crying,why wasting the tears na .....
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

U should just keep ur mouth shut..

if ur choices affects me badly, will I keep calm and watch u do that?

Isint it the same way people made the choice of Buhari, can u tell me the effects today?

So that means there is nothing like democracy, and you want to impose Obi on all of us?

Can you now see that there is nothing inside your skull?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
I could remember when obi was called out during end SARS akwuzu stuff. All of a sudden he is now a hero. Nahhh! That's shit won't fly with me.

Obi stole from his state using he's daughters bank. Tinubu is sick & Atiku is a corrupt man.

We are indeed having it bad !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff / Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada / Bankole Defects To SDP, We're Unmoved - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.