Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. (21336 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Handsum64: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
You mean Obidi*ots?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Christistruth00: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you not shocked?

despite sit at home...we make your economy loud gan

It is Manufacturing and Services Industries that run our Economy

not Importation from China
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by TrumpDonald2: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

Obi after watching the video of Lagos island women walk for Tinubu cheesy
You are funny and should be ashamed that Peter Obi could pull such mamoth crowd in different locations in Lagos state. So if he can do that in Tinubu's state, Tinubu has lost already. The earlier you get that, the better for you.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Traplord09: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

Obi after watching the video of Lagos island women walk for Tinubu cheesy

And u we aways remain a slave for lifer

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

How? You dey ment? Go tell the airline staffs that were forced to retire and weren't payed their pensions in the last 16 years after the shambolic privatisation by atiku until Buhari took over and payed them all. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Our electricity is in shambles today because of Jonathan's bogus privatisation.

Meanwhile, Mention one Gej project.
haha see me see wahala oo

Gej : from 2010 to 2015= 5 years
Buhari: from 2015 to the present = 7 years +

Are u trying to tell me that if we start arguing with Facts and figures supported by Data, that u will be able to win the argument that Buharis government is better than Jonathan's govt

Answer lemme get u clearly grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Christistruth00: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Should people run away from Kanu's family just because his son is having issue with the FG? Where lies the sense.
No reasonable person put mouth in thing that is bigger than him. Did you see Buhari condemning Boko Haram before been president? Because the case is bigger than him.
It is a known fact that Peter Obi dealt with MASSOB mercilessly during his tenure.

peter obi's Election campaign director
(Work Experience:IPOB Unknown Gunmen Killer Squad and SE Region Wreckers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Are u trying to tell me that if we start arguing with Facts and figures supported by Data, that u will be able to win the argument that Buharis government is better than Jonathan's govt

PDP was 16 years!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Traplord09: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
undecided
you mean Anambra state SARS under Obi's nose? grin

At endsars da killed lot of ur bloodline... Some jump into ocean
Truely it in your DNA to be a slave..

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Charly68: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Darkness will not want to bow to light buy it has no choice than to bow . When election comes let's go out and thombprint for our man.. the final result will show the wicked leaders that we are tired of their rhetorics .. they have failed a d they will never succeed again
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Deltavariant(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
I see the obi movement similar to PMBs extremist cult of regional followers but that did not translate into victory for him for 4 times as a presidential candidate. Peter Obis' s supporters are in erratic manner similar to Sai baba "hooligans". Peter Obi is deeply unpopular in some parts of Nigeria which his followers are foolishly blind about.
Kindly don't mention me as I don't have time.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Over his dead body to speak about anything happening in his useless five villages. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Traplord09: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
morikee:
The one wey Obedients beat that Tinubu Bishop for Abuja nko shebi that one no be intimidation.

Look u can't stand Igbo man when it's come to war ... ...
Don't thin u can win it .

North have power over you southwest and u here .. shouting for help
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SonOfTheRisingS: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
When they were using you to signed signatures to be massacring unarmed innocent IPOB during every peaceful Assemblies, you all silenced, don't worry, they will soon declare operation crocodiles smiles and pythons dance or new code name to officially stop obedient, those in charge of INEC leadership are waiting to deal mercilessly with obedients dem.

Power belongs Biafrans.

Free Mazi Nnamdi Now....

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Over his dead body to speak about anything happening in his useless five villages. What a disgrace.
omenka show me where you've condemned fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people and I swear with my life to deactivate and never come back again on nairaland.
omenka why are you supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics and to spite igbos ?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

PDP was 16 years!
ur really Shallow

Tot I was discussing with an intellectual shocked

Going by what u said, are u trying to say that a yoruba man(Obj), ijaw(Gej) and fulani(Buhari) destroyed Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Hehehehehehe
Now u come... that is what we are al saying..

Obedients criticised people only, they drag people and call them out.. isint that what my first post u mentioned stated??

The problem is that while calling people out or only criticising them for there bad choices, people will still say that it is not good..

Obidients av never assaulted someone else physically go and verify
It is Apc supporters that have done that.. abi u haven't seen such?
So its Apc that attacked an obidient is what u should be speaking against

I don't know how you read my last post coz we are not on the same page at all. Dragging people is wrong. Any form of intimidation or harrasment is wrong.

As it is now, APC are like armed robbers while Obidients are like theives. Only small difference.

Was it not the same Obidients that harassed a man they tagged fake Bishop in the heart of Abuja?

Okay let me ask, can APC confdently stage a rally in Aba without fear of harassment?

Is it surprising that only Atiku supporters are well behaved?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Also in addition, Buhari actually did most of the projects in his first term. He even improved our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b despite the little oil revenues in his first term. As a matter of fact Ngozi Iweala had predicted recession for Nigeria in Jonathan's last year in office and had advised for saving which Jonathan and his people looted. In fact, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case. Yet Buhari came in and sustained Nigeria despite the recession.

It was actually in Buhari's second term that he didn't try despite oil boom. Plus Insecurities which became rife in his second term.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by xtervaganza(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Oloriburuku will not condemn the intimidation, killing of Igbos by his armed ipob men. But he's here talking nonsense about Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is Manufacturing and Services Industries that run our Economy

not Importation from China

wow me

what do you manufacture
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
ur really Shallow

Tot I was discussing with an intellectual shocked

Going by what u said, are u trying to say that a yoruba man(Obj), ijaw(Gej) and fulani(Buhari) destroyed Nigeria

Will you keep quiet? You dey mad?

I asked you to list Gej project but you can't. Gej couldn't even pay the Pension of the airlines workers who were forced to retire due to Atiku's bogus privatisation..

Buhari has it failings which I pointed out but your loonatic self refused to call out the failings of others. You dey mad?

You say Buhari is a Fulani. Was Atiku not a Fulani? Same Atiku that boldly champion killer herdsmen. Yeye dey smell. Or the Atiku that contributed to the mess Nigeria is going through today?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by ATLIEN2027: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Just listen to the same guy that has refused so even condemned all the killings going on in the SADEAST mostly done by his IPOB Zombidient supporters.
He's totally silent on his supporters killing people but has now found his voice. grin
What a delusional hypocritical fool.
Peter Obi tuary and his Obi diotic supporters are a danger to society.
O ya brainless Zombidients come and attack this. grin
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

I don't know how you read my last post coz we are not on the same page at all. Dragging people is wrong. Any form of intimidation or harrasment is wrong.

Hey stop lieing my friend. This is what u said before and I quote:

So to answer your nonsense question, if anyone wants to vote a bad choice again, I will criticise them in general terms but never will I bully anyone to vote the way I think is right.

And if you don't understand what I mean by criticism in general terms, what I mean is, I can attack or criticise the candidate, and I may criticise the basis of their support such as by accusing Obeidients of being a tribal and ethnical group, but never will I attempt to bully or intimidate an Obidient, so-called, to vote otherwise.
so u see, u support criticising or even attacking people and this is what obedients are doing..

As it is now, APC are like armed robbers while Obidients are like theives. Only small difference.
That's a lie.. dont Equate the thuggish behaviour of Apc to Obedients

Was it not the same Obidients that harassed a man they tagged fake Bishop in the heart of Abuja?
evidence of it or shut up.. it happened in Abuja which we al know is melting point of all people, those people didn't say they are obedients, they are not even Atiku people,, they are people wo feel disgusted by Apc fakery,, so I wonder how u append obedients to them..

Okay let me ask, can APC confdently stage a rally in Aba without fear of harassment?

This is pointless because no body will ever be assaulted..
Have any Apc supporter ever been harassed in the East since 2013 that Apc was formed If there is bring evidence

Is it surprising that only Atiku supporters are well behaved?
another lie

Atiku supporters are abusive too especially on Twitter.. most prominent of them are Reno Homokri and Sega link, lemme not mention Deji
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Also in addition, Buhari actually did most of the projects in his first term. He even improved our Foreign reserve from $26b to $43b despite the little oil revenues in his first term. As a matter of fact Ngozi Iweala had predicted recession for Nigeria in Jonathan's last year in office and had advised for saving which Jonathan and his people looted. In fact, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case. Yet Buhari came in and sustained Nigeria despite the recession.

It was actually in Buhari's second term that he didn't try despite oil boom. Plus Insecurities which became rife in his second term.
abeg all this ur posturings is nonsense

I asked.. do u believe that Buhari is better than Gej

If yes let's open a thread on that
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
abeg all this ur posturings is nonsense

I asked.. do u believe that Buhari is better than Gej

If yes let's open a thread on that

Yes in his first term! Buhari had projects in his first term and also his first term sustained Nigeria through recession caused by Gej.

However his second term is the problem plus the pandering to outside Fulani murderous criminals.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by VEHINTOLAR: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wetin dey worry dis one ? Mtchew,OBItuary Linus Pandora !
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by OsunOriginal: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1577246803669712897?t=3T51G9JeeHGBnCckOxvOOA&s=19

With his woman voice grin grin grin grin grin
This guy must be so clueless and redundant... A presidential candidate
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Hey stop lieing my friend. This is what u said before and I quote:

so u see, u support criticising or even attacking people and this is what obedients are doing..

That's a lie.. dont Equate the thuggish behaviour of Apc to Obedients

evidence of it or shut up.. it happened in Abuja which we al know is melting point of all people, those people didn't say they are obedients, they are not even Atiku people,, they are people wo feel disgusted by Apc fakery,, so I wonder how u append obedients to them..

This is pointless because no body will ever be assaulted..
Have any Apc supporter ever been harassed in the East since 2013 that Apc was formed If there is bring evidence

another lie

Atiku supporters are abusive too especially on Twitter.. most prominent of them are Reno Homokri and Sega link, lemme not mention Deji

Sincerely you have the comprehension level of a brick wall.

I carefully explained what i meant by "criticise in general terms" and you still inferred "criticising or attacking people"?

I'm literally saying the opposite!

What's wrong with you?

And comparing one or two individuals with a whole group is just brain dead.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes! Buhari has projects in his first term and also his first term sustained Nigeria through recession caused by Gej.

However his second term is the problem plus the pandering to outside Fulani murderous criminals.
hehe at the bolded

Ur just a zombie sha, that why ur reasoning like this

Because if Buhari blame jona, jona will blame The Previous government, till it stops at Buhari again in 1983

Shey u didn't know

Even Buhari back then blamed Shagari.. so u see

Its either u blame Buhari for recession and whatever his rule caused or u dont blame Jonathan for whatever his government caused because he will blame yaaradua and obj
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by johnbd: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
We are obedient. We are peaceful.

But know that our aim is to change the change.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
hehe at the bolded

Ur just a zombie sha, that why ur reasoning like this

Because if Buhari blame jona, jona will blame The Precious government, till it stops at Buhari again in 1983

Shey u didn't know

Even Buhari back then blamed Shagari.. so u see

Its either u blame Buhari for recession and whatever his rule caused or u dont blame Jonathan for whatever his government caused because he will blame yaaradua and obj

Buhari had every right to blame Jonathan in his first term because first, Jonathan had huge oil boom during his tenure but failed to invest and save.. to make it worse, Gej also looted Nigeria's foreign treasury. That was how bad it was. Economy was already crumbling in Jonathan's last year in office. Even Iweala said Nigeria wouldn't get out of it.

However, in Buhari's second term, he can't blame anyone for the economy because there's oil boom. Now, I want to check the people in Buhari's cabinet in his first term and his second term. Secondly, the Insecurity is Buhari's fault.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by jikoko(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
What appliances will 160k solar take

[
quote author=SolarEngr post=117261684]Meanwhile, we are unstoppable.

Festival season is coming, don't let NEPA and Generator dull the moment, Go Solar for as low as 160K!

I also buy bad Inverter batteries.

Check signature for contact. [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

Sincerely you have the comprehension level of a brick wall.

I carefully explained what i meant by "criticise in general terms" and you still inferred "criticising or attacking people"?

I'm literally saying the opposite!

What's wrong with you?

And comparing one or two individuals with a whole group is just brain dead.
whatever u mean in 'general terms' is what obedients are doing
QED

Am Also curious how u left the people I mentioned off the hook.. or dont u kno that its individuals that makes a group? Whatever ur saying, they are part of the Pdp group u said are peaceful even playing prominent parts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Thanks Tinubu, Nigerians Over Refinery’s Takeoff / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro / Boko Haram Kills Five In Borno Village Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.