Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. (21339 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Buhari had every right to blame Jonathan in his first term because first, Jonathan had huge oil boom during his tenure but failed to invest and save.. to make it worse, Gej also looted Nigeria's foreign treasury. That was how bad it was. Economy was already crumbling in Jonathan's last year in office. Even Iweala said Nigeria wouldn't get out of it.

However, in Buhari's second term, he can't blame anyone for the economy because there's oil boom. Now, I want to check the people in Buhari's cabinet in his first term and his second term. Secondly, the Insecurity is Buhari's problem.
if u agree that Buhari can blame Gej, that means that IBB can blame Buhari for the mess that Buhari did when Buhari ruled Nigeria.. Not so?

So what justification for what Buhari did in 1983 to 1985.. imagine over throwing a validly elected government

Damn
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
if u agree that Buhari can blame Gej, that means that IBB can blame Buhari for the mess that Buhari did when Buhari ruled Nigeria.. Not so?

So what justification for what Buhari did in 1983 to 1985.. imagine over throwing a validly elected government

Damn

So you mean the previous president shouldn't be blamed for his failings? You dey mad or what?

Everyone will be blamed for their failings. Even Buhari is getting his own shares of blame in his second term.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by jrusky(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Oh so you Peter slowpoke can condemn it now but when your stupid zombidiots were insulting and abusing everybody where are you?

When your useless cursed supporters are threatening everybody where were you?

Obi I swear to heaven your own attack is loading we will break your skull into 2 parts and the wound will never heal easily shey you were catching cruise when your cursed supporters were attacking everyone baa? We are coming for you obi.

We are waiting patiently for you na pesin wey still dey alive or wey sill get two legs to walk dey contest. We warned your supporters to stop insulting , threatening and attacking people but they thought they have monopoly of it all. Apc hates you, pdp hates you, nnpp hates you, AD hates you, sdp hates you etc simply because of your cursed supporters menace now is the time to attack you and your cursed supporters so next time you and them will know to sell a product is not by intimidation, threaten and abusive.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by asanausana91: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
When ipob stop Kumuyi from holding crusade in ABA this liar dint say anything, when ipob imprisoned igbos every Monday,this fool didn't say anything. When ipob deny the military couple their right to life, this foolish liar didn't condemn it. What moral justification does obi has to complain?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

So you mean the previous president shouldn't be blamed for his failings? You dey mad or what?

Everyone will be blamed for their failings. Even Buhari is getting his own shares of blame in his second term.
yes u dont blame other previous governments... that's why we are not developing

That is why the president have more powers at his disposal.. u are not given power to later cry that u couldn't do this and that..

Example is America.. trump was booted out of office because of his poor handling of Covid 19.. they didn't take the excuse that it was from china

So here.. we shouldn't reinforce failure.. if a government didn't do well, push the maga away..

That is why I like Peter Obi.. he said that he should be held directly responsible for whatever will happen in his presidency.. if he bleeps up, he will be booted out..

We wont torelate any excuse that he failed because of Buhari

Once u set this standard, any body coming in will have to work extra hard to make his government work.

A little addition is that this means that u must employ very competent and best hands in each sector as of the economy to be able to succeed while in office.. if any one isint performing, u get the person out and find another one..

But look at Buhari.. he doesn't know anything, ok appoint competent president people, he wont

Don't ever reinforce failure bro

I know this things am saying is hard for u to understand because blinded by ethnicity una av not experienced good governance.. I have experienced it here and I know that holding ur leaders to account t it the best thing u as a citizen can do to improve ur lives
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
yes u dont blame other previous governments... that's why we are not developing

That is why the president have more powers at his disposal.. u are not given power to later cry that u couldn't do this and that..

Example is America.. trump was booted out of office because of his poor handling of Covid 19.. they didn't take the excuse that it was from china

So here.. we shouldn't reinforce failure.. if a government didn't do well, push the maga away..

That is why I like Peter Obi.. he said that he should be held directly responsible for whatever will happen in his presidency.. if he bleeps up, he will be booted out..

We wont torelate any excuse that he failed because of Buhari

Once u set this standard, any body coming in will have to work extra hard to make his government work.

A little addition is that this means that u must employ very competent and best hands in each sector as of the economy to be able to succeed while in office.. if any one isint performing, u get the person out and find another one..

But look at Buhari.. he doesn't know anything, ok appoint competent president people, he wont

Don't ever reinforce failure bro

I know this things am saying is hard for u to understand because blinded by ethnicity una av not experienced good governance.. I have experienced it here and I know that holding ur leaders to account t it the best thing u as a citizen can do to improve ur lives

You do both. Trump is still being called out for his shambles. You call them out for their failings and find a way to solve it. That was what Buhari and his cabinet did in their first term. Jonathan sank Nigeria into recession with looting and had no project to talk about. He shouldn't be absolved.

That being said, Buhari has none to blame for his second term.

Stupidityyyyy and unwarranted hate is trying to absolve other of their Failure while insulting Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by christistruth01: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
DesChyko:

You're either logged into the wrong account or do not understand the implication of your username.

Whoever comes to Equity must come with Clean hands. Right back at you.

Yes whoever Comes to Equity must come with Clean hands

Below

Peter Obi's Election campaign director

(Work Experience:IPOB Unknown Gunmen Killer Squad and SE Region Wreckers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by christistruth01: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

wow me

what do you manufacture

Go and Check the Industries at Sango Ota for your Answer
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Emola12(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

Obi after watching the video of Lagos island women walk for Tinubu cheesy
that is how you will cry when they announce PETER OBI as next president of Nigeria go and write my word on your stomach
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by xtivin2: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good afternoon NLers,I have never done this but am forced to do it because I have family obligations expecially feeding. Pls if any Obidient can support me to sort my home today because things use to be very good till this government came in I have never begged to feed my home. I have a handwork but I jst cleared school bills last week but no job yet,and the alternative remote job I haven't been paid. God bless you my acct is 8060382079 PalmPay and pls no insult if you can't assist just ignore I understand. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Mitsurugi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
undecided
you mean Anambra state SARS under Obi's nose? grin

You guys make me laugh. Is SARS answerable to any Governor or the State CP and IGP? If the families affected were going to sue, do you think they'd have a case against the Governor especially in this our skewed federalism. In a bid to paint someone black you all talk without reason. And before you talk nonsense remember that Tinubu or Sanwo-olu also had no powers to call on the police or military to Lekki Toll Gate. Una argument. You're now free to shift the goal post.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Pandev(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emola12:
that is how you will cry when they announce PETER OBI as next president of Nigeria go and write my word on your stomach
see as this thing just typed with so much anger. Take a chill pill son, Obi is the next president of Biafra, we know. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SolarEngr(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
jikoko:
What appliances will 160k solar take

TV(60W), Fan(100W), DVD, laptops, and every other loads less than 200W (blender).

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SolarEngr(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icumsa45:

How many KVA? Can it carry AC?

Oga, 160K Solar Inverter plan to Carry AC?

If I say yes, she's you no go run?

880K plan will carry AC, check my signature (my post)
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by milkySperm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Whatever security turning itself to insecurity should not think they have Monopoly of violence/intimidation, after all we all have one life to live. I will go any length to defend what I believe.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by luluosas(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
God bless Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Basher8583: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Flagboy was beaten in Oshodi, Agbado boys kept mute

Big Joe was arrested by DSS, Tinubu kept mute

Peter Obi signposts removed by thugs, APC kept mute

Obidients call out Joke Silva for supporting Tinubu, APC people say they’re cyber bullies

You, APC, Tinubu, all of una dey mad

Why una wan kill ya sef for Lagos. You no fit go campaign for SE? Haba.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Freelane33(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you not shocked?

despite sit at home...we make your economy loud gan
With drug money ,yahoo yahoo fund and low qualities things sold to people to endanger their existence
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Picardor2: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Pandev:
undecided
you mean Anambra state SARS under Obi's nose? grin
Another stupid talk
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Picardor2: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Basher8583:

Why una wan kill ya sef for Lagos. You no fit go campaign for SE? Haba.

Simple answer, Obi is for all. Allow those with conscience who wants Nigeria to work again vote Obi. Concentrate on ur Tinubu. U will get common sense with time. May God punish those who do not mean well for nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Picardor2: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Yes whoever Comes to Equity must come with Clean hands

Below

Peter Obi's Election campaign director

(Work Experience:IPOB Unknown Gunmen Killer Squad and SE Region Wreckers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

When some ppl talk rubbish I laugh and say may God punish those who dont want Nigeria to be better. Obi has done well and ur struggling to smear his name with mud. Just be careful
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Picardor2: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

You do both. Trump is still being called out for his shambles. You call them out for their failings and find a way to solve it. That was what Buhari and his cabinet did in their first term. Jonathan sank Nigeria into recession with looting and had no project to talk about. He shouldn't be absolved.

That being said, Buhari has none to blame for his second term.

Stupidityyyyy and unwarranted hate is trying to absolve other of their Failure while insulting Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.

This guy did not insult Tinubu my friend. His statement made so much sense. I have problems with urs. Ur statement about Jonathan and recession are lies. We were deep into Buharis govt when the recession came. Stop lying. Stop deceiving ppl.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Picardor2:

This guy did not insult Tinubu my friend. His statement made so much sense. I have problems with urs. Ur statement about Jonathan and recession are lies. We were deep into Buharis govt when the recession came. Stop lying. Stop deceiving ppl.

Go check his post na. Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

And no, Nigeria economy was already crumbling under Jonathan. Go check on the recession that Iweala predicted for Nigeria under Jonathan in his final year because of the lack of savings plus the dwindling oil revenues which was at its lowest because of the fall in oil prices. Nigeria was already into recession in Jonathan's last year. In fact, the dollar-naira exchange rate started falling at high rate under Jonathan in his last year. Nigeria foreign treasury was
already looted by Jonathan and his cronies who didn't save for rainy season. No project nor investment too.

That was why Buhari was supported. Buhari tried in his first term considering the fall in oil prices but didn't try in his second term despite the boom high rise in oil revenues. Also, the insecurity is the fault of Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Basher8583: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Picardor2:

Simple answer, Obi is for all. Allow those with conscience who wants Nigeria to work again vote Obi. Concentrate on ur Tinubu. U will get common sense with time. May God punish those who do not mean well for nigeria

Hahaha
You are laying a cursed prayer on yourself.
Your Presidential candidate Obi did not mean well for Anambra such that he abandoned the state to Live in Tinubus Legacy in Lagos. If PO cannot campaign with Anambra since he was a failed governor, how is he going to do well as a president. With this I put it to you that it is You and your feather weight Politician PO that God will severly punish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada / Senator Ahmed Yerima's New Look / Business Community Meeting With Atiku In Lagos (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.