Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. (21341 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Trill1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes oh.
Go Solar!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by rajiedreez: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
OK, it's bad to intimidate others that's not on the same page with you. But he should also remember to call out his supporters too when they do so also. Because so many obidients curse at you when they see that you're not one of them.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by IfnobeGod20: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
djseanjohn77:

But all your generation, and your father's generation have lived and benefitted from the Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are the people living in Lagos been fed for by government or they are struggling to earn their daily means?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Mrfixitt(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

Obi after watching the video of Lagos island women walk for Tinubu cheesy
You mean the women that were forced to walk for Tinubu or they lose their shops ?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by broadman20: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
undecided
you mean Anambra state SARS under Obi's nose? grin

Just like these under that useless boyboy governors watch;

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

So that means there is nothing like democracy, and you want to impose Obi on all of us?

Can you now see that there is nothing inside your skull?
lolz ur a hypocrite

Democracy means everyone has a choice, but when that choice affects me negatively, I have the right to call it out..
Where it is wrong is when I physically assaults u like APC did to that flag boy, then it's not democracy ..

So I asked u again, did those who voted Buhari, is that bad choice not affecting u today And it they are to make a bad choice again, what will u do?

Ur answer will show weda ur a pathetic hypocrite or not

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Christistruth00: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we expect tinubu to end sit at home in the east with one Campaign on Monday...so we can fear him

Pack your own excrement and don’t expect others to do it for you
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by GavelSlam: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
MasterJayJay:
APC government is pretending they haven't see Asari Dokubo threatening others with AK47 because he's supporting Tinubu.

APC is government of Delta state?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by oneMalik: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Leave am na ..... Flag boy is a strong signal to all the OBIDIENTS.... this is LAGOS.

He go shock Dem !

SmartyPants:

APC thugs are not here sir. Go to Oshodi and promise them there.

Thanks.

And don't forget to share your feedback after the encounter.
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
if thiefnu.bu is not careful, he will loose Lagos
to your father ?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by MasterJayJay: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:

APC is government of Delta state?
You don't know Federal government controls police and military?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by baretalk: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Your followers are courting trouble, always provoking, abusing and taunting others, so you don't think others will get back at you?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by GavelSlam: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You don't know Federal government controls police and military?

So they MUST arrest Asari today?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by boldtruthalways: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

The one we saw video clip of uncountable number of women trooping out of Budillion house after collecting their cash. Nigerians cannot be deceived anymore.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
lolz ur a hypocrite

Democracy means everyone has a choice, but when that choice affects me negatively, I have the right to call it out..
Where it is wrong is when I physically assaults u like APC did to that flag boy, then it's not democracy ..

So I asked u again, did those who voted Buhari, is that bad choice not affecting u today And it they are to make a bad choice again, what will u do?

You're talking absolute nonsense.

Those who voted Buhari can be criticized in general terms. I criticize them always. But to then attack specific individuals whether physically or otherwise, in order to force those people to vote the way you want is completely wrong.

So to answer your nonsense question, if anyone wants to vote a bad choice again, I will criticise them in general terms but never will I bully anyone to vote the way I think is right.

And if you don't understand what I mean by criticism in general terms, what I mean is, I can attack or criticise the candidate, and I may criticise the basis of their support such as by accusing Obeidients of being a tribal and ethnical group, but never will I attempt to bully or intimidate an Obidient, so-called, to vote otherwise.

Absurd.

if our laws were working both you and those who assaulted flag boy will be languishing in a cell for some time. Miscreants!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by MasterJayJay: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:

So they MUST arrest Asari today?
No, they should arrest him in 1960.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by sammirano: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authority1o1:

Na you wan kill me?

Are your organs still intact?

grin grin you wont see them coming
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by GavelSlam: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
MasterJayJay:

No, they should arrest him in 1960.

We are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by GavelSlam: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
broadman20:

Just like these under that useless boyboy governors watch;

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

You're talking absolute nonsense.

Those who voted Buhari can be criticized in general terms. I criticize them always. But to then attack specific individuals whether physically or otherwise, in order to force those people to vote the way you want is completely wrong.

So to answer your nonsense question, if anyone wants to vote a bad choice again, I will criticise them in general terms but never will I bully anyone to vote the way I think is right.

And if you don't understand what I mean by criticism in general terms, what I mean is, I can attack or criticise the candidate, and I may criticise the basis of their support such as by accusing Obeidients of being a tribal and ethnical group, but never will I attempt to bully or intimidate an Obidient, so-called, to vote otherwise.

Absurd.

if our laws were working both you and those who assaulted flag boy will be languishing in a cell for some time. Miscreants!

Hehehehehehe
Now u come... that is what we are al saying..

Obedients criticised people only, they drag people and call them out.. isint that what my first post u mentioned stated??

The problem is that while calling people out or only criticising them for there bad choices, people will still say that it is not good..

Obidients av never assaulted someone else physically go and verify
It is Apc supporters that have done that.. abi u haven't seen such?
So its Apc that attacked an obidient is what u should be speaking against
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by sencekompis: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
2nd IPOB leader has spoken. Awon omo eran shioorr

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by broadman20: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=GavelSlam post=117263138][/quote]

Whatever is done in the opening is good;

Abraham Lincoln
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=GavelSlam post=117263138][/quote] what do u think Obi is doing here?
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
sencekompis:
2nd IPOB leader has spoken. Awon omo eran shioorr
can u shut up pls this Bandit
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by hardbody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Thiefnibu wants to use tugs,intimidation and harassment to win election?
Naija no be Lagos

More like Lagos no be Naija
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by saintrow1: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
if thiefnu.bu is not careful, he will loose Lagos

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Werey
That is like saying God will lose heaven to satan.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Electorate: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

You can be forgiven if you are below 15 years old and being this petty, but if you are 15 years and older my brother you are a disappointment and a disgrace to adulthood.

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
lolz ur a hypocrite

Says someone that supported Atiku who's a Fulani that champion killer herdsmen. So what would have changed with Atiku?

Meanwhile Buhari's APC performed better than Atiku's PDP.

If not for the insecurity of killer herdsmen due to the fact that Buhari pander to the outside murderous Fulani criminals who are not even indigenous to Nigeria, he would have been better. He should have learned from Obama who didn't pander to outside Kenyan criminals to come into America to cause mayhem.

Save for insecurity and economy, APC tried better than PDP ever did in the area of infrastructure.

For example:

Railways at Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc..

PDP didn't pay their part in the co-founding with the Chinese investors for the railway. They thought they don see Chinese maga to fool hence why none could take off. It was APC administration that paid the counterpart funds for the railway to kick off.

Other infrastructure includes

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal.

Abuja airline terminal.

Northern Rice mills.

Construction of our express highways and bridges such as:
enugu-onitsha express
Lagos-ibadan express
second Niger bridge etc.

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

As a matter of fact, Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria's disco and nitel after the bogus privatisation by Atiku who chaired the privatisation. Yet PDP still did the same bogus privatisation of Nigeria's disco chaired by Peter Obi under Jonathan. Nigerians are still suffering from the effect of it today.

Other shambolic privatization led by Atiku apart from Ajaokuta steel, electricity disco, nitels, airlines are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc..

So yes Buhari tried better than Atiku whom Igbos had preferred. Only problem with Buhari is pandering to outside Fulani criminals from other countries. That won't change with Atiku who boldly champion killer herdsmen. And to add to it, he's a chronic looter
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Bethel4Life(f): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Says someone that voted for Atiku who's a Fulani that champion killer herdsmen. So what would have changed?

Meanwhile Buhari's APC performed better than Atiku's PDP.

If not for the insecurity of killer herdsmen due to the fact that Buhari pander to the outside murderous Fulani criminals who are not even indigenous to Nigeria, he would have been better. He should have learned from Obama who didn't pander to outside Kenyan criminals to come into America to cause mayhem.

Save for insecurity and economy, APC tried better than PDP ever did in the area of infrastructure.

For example:

Railways at Lagos-ibadan, kaduna-abuja etc..

PDP didn't pay their part in the co-founding with the Chinese investors for the railway. They thought they don see Chinese maga to fool hence why none could take off. It was APC administration that paid the counterpart funds for the railway to kick off.

Other infrastructure includes

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal.

Abuja airline terminal.

Rice mills.

Construction of our express highways and bridges such as:
enugu-onitsha express
Lagos-ibadan express
second Niger bridge etc.

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

As a matter of fact, Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria's disco and nitel after the bogus privatisation by Atiku who chaired the privatisation. Yet PDP still did the same bogus privatisation of Nigeria's disco under Jonathan. Nigerians are still suffering from the effect of it today.

Other shambolic privatization apart from Ajaokuta steel, disco and nitels are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc..

So yes Buhari tried better than Atiku whom Igbo supported. Only problem with Buhari is pandering to outside Fulani criminals from other countries. That won't change with Atiku who boldly champion killer herdsmen.
u make me laf tho

Igbos supported Gej.. Gej government is better than Buhari

Igbos supported Atiku because they see him as someone MARGINALLY better than Buhari but he didn't win naaa..

U cant compare Buhari to Atiku because Atiku has never held any executive position and also he has never lead Nigeria.. it's like comparing Sambo to Buhari grin
so rather u compare Obj, Gej to Buhari

Therefore I wonder how u arrived at ur analogy about Igbos, Buhari and Atiku.. even ur writin shows that Buhari, Atiku, Apc and pdp are all one.

Moreover Igbos are supporting the most competent of them all now, which is not Pdp or Apc
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by iezeiyida(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes. Thank you sir

But no matter what they do against the Obidients, we shall prevail! grin
God is with us
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Intimidation Of Obidients. by Kagd10: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
u make me laf tho

Igbos supported Gej.. Gej government is better than Buhari

Igbos supported Atiku because they see him as someone MARGINALLY better than Buhari but he didn't win naaa..

U cant compare Buhari to Atiku because Atiku has never held any executive position and also he has never lead Nigeria.. it's like comparing Sambo to Buhari grin
so rather u compare Obj, Gej to Buhari

Therefore I wonder how u arrived at ur analogy about Igbos, Buhari and Atiku.. even ur writin shows that Buhari, Atiku, Apc and pdp are all one.

Moreover Igbos are supporting the most competent of them all now, which is not Pdp or Apc

How? You dey ment? Go tell the airline staffs that were forced to retire and weren't payed their pensions in the last 16 years after the shambolic privatisation by atiku until Buhari took over and payed them all. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Our electricity is in shambles today because of Jonathan's bogus privatisation.

Meanwhile, Mention one Gej project.

The only problem with Buhari is killer herdsmen/bandits.. that won't change with Atiku who champions killer herdsmen. And to add to it, Atiku is a chronic looter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures / Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) / PDP Convention: Saraki Won't Step Down For Anyone- Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.