Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats (870 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality / Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats by socialmediaman: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
None of the contestants in the election can be this blunt with the truth, that's why people love Peter Obi

The same people who impoverished the masses, shot and killed ENDSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate are trying so hard to label a man who tells the truth without fear as the bad person, but it's not working so far, poll numbers and the streets tell the true story

Fact is, Peter will deal decisively with armed criminal gangs, but negotiate with unarmed peaceful agitators who feel wronged by the corrupt system! None
Re: Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats by Kingozymandias(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Mynd44, this deserves the fp. Let the whole world see Obi for who he is.

Stop crying
Re: Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats by 2elliot: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Zombidients = mumu
Tinubot-virus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Top Yoruba Politician Reveals Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra / Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment / Simon Ekpa's Massage To BIAFRANS After The 5 Days Sit At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.