Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (338 Views)

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Heart Breakers: Names Of Girls You Should Stay Away From this Valentine / Men Are Scum And Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Ricardosmechito: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fellow Nairalanders, can any one tell me why an Igbo girl will never prove you wrong when it comes to relationships with other tribes. Talking from experience and experience of other noble guys, whenever you are in a relationship with an Igbo girl especially when you are not Igbo (or not from her Village) it almost a certainty when another guy comes around who is closer to her home town she will dump you and the cucle continues until she finally finds someone who come from the house next door to her great grand fathers compound
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Urheadmaster(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
One tried doing the same to me

But as a sharp guy I am.

I kuku japa to Germany tongue

Now she wanting me back cry cheesy

Amaka couldn't disappoint me like 2 Baba tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
You wan try?
Even the legendary 2baba, amaka disappoint am, talkless of you

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by eddie7: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Do you know the BEST FORM OF DEFENCE?
Re: Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboland has the most Alpha Females

Second to those in South south then southwest

There's nothing like women right up north

Break a guys heart and he'll break your head!

Literally!

(1) (Reply)

Dad Get Tired Of Buying Baby’s Diapers, Says Wife Is Wasting It / Soft Boobs Girl Is Flirting With Pure Joy / How To Show Affection In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.