Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) (6767 Views)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
This lady was filmed putting on this sexy and seductive dress in church. As you can see from the guy that filmed it. if you ask me I would say men should focus on the word of God grin. What do you think about this guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/10/brazilian-lady-wears-sexy-and-seductive.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
More..

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
One person is not focused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by l69l: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
whats wrong wink grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
baralatie:
One person is not focused

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
l69l:
whats wrong wink grin

I wonder o, a woman cant dress in peace cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Holyfic: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nor be small temptation for the guy wai de back sha

8 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Holyfic:
Nor be small temptation for the guy wai de back sha

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by doggedfighter(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
This lady was filmed putting on this sexy and seductive dress in church. As you can see from the guy that filmed it. if you ask me I would say men should focus on the word of God grin. What do you think about this guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/10/brazilian-lady-wears-sexy-and-seductive.html?m=1

Looks like you are beginning to lack content reason you brought this here.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hehehe
The yansh depart

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by robinso01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Person wey snap am sef don lose focus and tempted.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Smitaro100(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
cry
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

Looks like you are beginning to lack content reason you brought this here.

What is your business with what I post? Over 55 thousand people liked the post, so your opinion does not matter.

6 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
Person wey snap am sef don lose focus and tempted.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by jeromestarks: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shame on her .

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Alphastudent(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Shame on her .

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by geewean(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
God in heaven know say if I enter this country I get knack their women. How Dem dey moan dey sweet me pass oooo. Eiiiiiii papito opriwiriamo!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Streetmovement(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
geewean:
God in heaven know say if I enter this country I get knack their women. How Dem dey moan dey sweet me pass oooo. Eiiiiiii papito opriwiriamo!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahaha, you know the matter grin

I go enter Brazil very soon cool

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
The guy behind is already imagining jamming his tongue in her ass crack. grin

Badt guy will be thinking ... " Forgive me Lord Jesus for what I am thinking of doing to this girl" undecided

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by mystery22: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
That woman is a devil and should have been sent out..
Acting like she doesn't know what she is doing,jezebel
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by PussyGalore(f): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Shame on her .

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Pickmycall: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Single and searching.
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by techWriter3: 4:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Nor would small tendency for the guy wai de back sha
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by mdntiri(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm not sure anybody is worried. Brazilians see naked, near naked bodies all the time, it's not this 'covered up naked woman' who'd tempt them. And Brazilians have sexy bodies, covered up or not

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
Single and searching.

Come to brasil grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by SenatePresdo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
It is the heart that worships God, not what you wear.

You can wear G-string and pyjamas to church, what God looks at is the heart. grin grin

Even if you make opposite gender hornny, it doesn't matter, it is your heart that matters grin

Most Christians are clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by romunu(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brazilian arse
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It is the heart that worships God, not what you wear.

You can wear G-string and pyjamas to church, what God looks at is the heart. grin grin

Even if you make opposite gender hornny, it doesn't matter, it is your heart that matters grin

Most Christians are clowns grin

On point cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Baronthecelebri: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well it's Brazil,so I'm not surprise.
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Well it's Brazil,so I'm not surprise.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) by TheoBag: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) / HELP!! My Boyfriend Gave Me An Ultimatum!! / Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.