Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? (3089 Views)

Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? / Who Were The Sons Of God in The Bible? As Written In Genesis Chapter 6:2 / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

So different versions opposing themselves. Which version is correct and which is wrong because they are saying different things.
Which which we settle on?
When you use different versions clearly one is wrong. Which is the wrong version.

All of them are correct!
Janosky has been telling you that the Hebrew text translated sons of God in that verse could also mean angels but you keep arguing blindly that's why i came in from another angle.

So the angels are God's children! smiley
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All of them are correct!
Janosky has been telling you that the Hebrew text translated sons of God in that verse could also mean angels but you keep arguing blindly that's why i came in from another angle.

So the angels are God's children! smiley
No, that all day totally different things. It's funny you expect one to use 2 different versions and put 2 opposite directions together to agree with you.
If you are honest with yourself the bible does not teach that angels are sons of God rather 2 different bibles have 2 totally different translations. Both cannot be true.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

No, that all day totally different things. It's funny you expect one to use 2 different versions and put 2 opposite directions together to agree with you.
If you are honest with yourself the bible does not teach that angels are sons of God rather 2 different bibles have 2 totally different translations. Both cannot be true.

The Hebrew word rendered "sons of God" could also be applied as "angels" all these translators are correct, you only chose to blur your senses simply because you don't want to agree that those creatures that came to commit unnatural sexual relations with female humans are angels.

Jude confirmed that some angels left their respective position in heaven for what is not natural {Jude 1:6} which led to the destruction of all creatures on dry land during Noah's days! 2Peter 2:4

The evidence is overwhelming! wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by Steep(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
elated177:

You are holding tenaciously to your own views and you feel you can compel another person to abandon his own and subscribe to yours. Clap for yourself.
what lead to their being driven out of heaven? Sin right, what is the wages of sin? How did sin affect the fallen angels?

The word "fallen" is not used in the Scriptures to describe the group of messengers who were cast down from heaven. However, it is used to differentiate them from the messengers of YHVH Almighty. They are fallen because they were thrown down from heaven.
good you agreed it is not in the bible.

Fallen messengers are not demons. We are never going to agree with each other on this issue. The Scripture would have been the deciding factor, but no where is it expressly stated so.
Where in the scripture is demons separated from fallen angels?

Demons are part of the powers of darkness. There are many devils. A devil can also be a demon and a demon is also a devil. Satan is "the devil", the chief of devils. The fallen messengers are also devils but Satan is their chief.
So you agree that lucifer a fallen angel is a devil?
@ bolded, End of discussion.
Fallen angels are devils. One question for you
What is the word for devil in both the old testament and new that is in Hebrew and in Greek?
Demons are evil spirit, so apart from evil spirit who else is the power of darkness, good spirit?

I think along what my Scriptures expressly teach. Also, I have the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven, to help me think correctly and in line with what the Scriptures teach. So, steep, what I think matters.
can you illustrate from the bible how you arrive at, " fallen angels are not demons"? you seem to contradict yourself.

What does Satan, the devil, represent? Do try to emotionally blackmail me. It won't work. What sentiment are you on about? If Satan is the chief among the rulers of darkness of this world, is wrong to say that satan is darkness?
you are making a claim that is your own belief unfounded by Scripture.
Make yourself clear what do you mean by darkness?

Who is the master of sin?

What does Satan represent?

I know what the Scripture says. It says Satan entered into Judas. I am telling you that Satan represents evil.
So if all demons are called Satan does that not teach you they are one?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Hebrew word rendered "sons of God" could also be applied as "angels" all these translators are correct, you only chose to blur your senses simply because you don't want to agree that those creatures that came to commit unnatural sexual relations with female humans are angels.

Jude confirmed that some angels left their respective position in heaven for what is not natural {Jude 1:6} which led to the destruction of all creatures on dry land during Noah's days! 2Peter 2:4

The evidence is overwhelming! wink

You are completely wrong about the Hebrew. Sons of God does not mean angel. Jude 1.6 says nothing about angels coming to earth to sleep with women.
2petrt2.4 also does not say so. No single verse in the bible says so.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
tctrills:

You are completely wrong about the Hebrew. Sons of God does not mean angel. Jude 1.6 says nothing about angels coming to earth to sleep with women.
2petrt2.4 also does not say so. No single verse in the bible says so.
Satan left his divine duty to talk to and deceived Eve {Genesis 3:1-5, 13} that is his offence according to God's word.
The angels Jude talked about what exactly was their offense according to the Bible? Jude 1:6; 1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4 smiley
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Satan left his divine duty to talk to and deceived Eve {Genesis 3:1-5, 13} that is his offence according to God's word.
The angels Jude talked about what exactly was their offense according to the Bible? Jude 1:6; 1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4 smiley
Jude did not talk about angels sleeping with women. Where did you manufacture that from
Again you have not explained why you choose to build your argument from two conflicting bible translations.
If we now depend on 2 conflicting bible to build Christian doctrines then Christianity is lost
One of the bibles talk about angels and the other talks about sons of God.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33am On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Jude did not talk about angels sleeping with women. Where did you manufacture that from
Again you have not explained why you choose to build your argument from two conflicting bible translations.
If we now depend on 2 conflicting bible to build Christian doctrines then Christianity is lost
One of the bibles talk about angels and the other talks about sons of God.

To you it is conflicting but to us both mean exactly the same thing:
"Powerful and highly intelligent spirit beings" and since God is also a spirit as in the most intelligent and Almighty {John 4:24} surely they are His (PRIMARY) children.
So you are the one getting things wrong here! wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by elated177: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2022
Steep:
what lead to their being driven out of heaven? Sin right, what is the wages of sin? How did sin affect the fallen angels?

good you agreed it is not in the bible.

Where in the scripture is demons separated from fallen angels?

So you agree that lucifer a fallen angel is a devil?
@ bolded, End of discussion.
Fallen angels are devils. One question for you
What is the word for devil in both the old testament and new that is in Hebrew and in Greek?
Demons are evil spirit, so apart from evil spirit who else is the power of darkness, good spirit?

can you illustrate from the bible how you arrive at, " fallen angels are not demons"? you seem to contradict yourself.

you are making a claim that is your own belief unfounded by Scripture.
Make yourself clear what do you mean by darkness?

So if all demons are called Satan does that not teach you they are one?

I don't think there is any need for further discussion on this issue. We are never going to agree. Let each one hold on to his own views. This has no bearing on my righteous walk.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To you it is conflicting but to us both mean exactly the same thing:
"Powerful and highly intelligent spirit beings" and since God is also a spirit as in the most intelligent and Almighty {John 4:24} surely they are His (PRIMARY) children.
So you are the one getting things wrong here! wink
Yea, you can say bread and house mean the same. It's your opinion. You have not shown any bible verse that equates angels to the sons of God. You have only shown 2 different translations telling a different story.
Then again the bible never said God has primary children or secondary kids. Do you even believe in the bible?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Yea, you can say bread and house mean the same. It's your opinion. You have not shown any bible verse that equates angels to the sons of God. You have only shown 2 different translations telling a different story.
Then again the bible never said God has primary children or secondary kids. Do you even believe in the bible?

Then God said: “Let us make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness" Genesis 1:26

If God said this to someone then it means He has PRIMARY children and Adam happens to be a SECONDARY Son of God! Luke 3:38 wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Then God said: “Let us make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness" Genesis 1:26

If God said this to someone then it means He has PRIMARY children and Adam happens to be a SECONDARY Son of God! Luke 3:38 wink

It does not mean he has primary children. It could mean a thousand different things. Stop assuming.
Luke 3.38 did not call Adam a secondary son of God.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

It does not mean he has primary children. It could mean a thousand different things. Stop assuming.
Luke 3.38 did not call Adam a secondary son of God.

Well God was talking to some people or someone @ Genesis 1:26 and no human has been created by then so He must be talking to His PRIMARY CHILDREN before creating humans (SECONDARY CHILDREN) in their image! wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well God was talking to some people or someone @ Genesis 1:26 and no human has been created by then so He must be talking to His PRIMARY CHILDREN before creating humans (SECONDARY CHILDREN) in their image! wink
Like I said you are assuming. He could have been talking to Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Like I said you are assuming. He could have been talking to Jesus Christ.

And He could have been talking to many other spirit beings as well! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stop assuming. He could have been talking to Jesus Christ
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stop assuming. He could have been talking to Jesus Christ. Your religion is based on assumptions. You assume he was talking to primary children. You assume angels means sons of God.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And He could have been talking to many other spirit beings as well! wink
As I said, your entire believe system is based on assuming and not the revealed word. Has God revealed who he was speaking to?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

As I said, your entire believe system is based on assuming and not the revealed word. Has God revealed who he was speaking to?

At least He was talking to someone or some people and since Jesus referred to Him as a (one) spirit then He must have children and they're the children shouting in applause back then when He created the earth! Job 38:7

You keep talking about assumptions yet you've made lots and lots of assumptions here! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least He was talking to someone or some people and since Jesus referred to Him as a (one) spirit then He must have children and they're the children shouting in applause back then when He created the earth! Job 38:7

You keep talking about assumptions yet you've made lots and lots of assumptions here! wink
You lie. I have never in my discussion with you since the first day we ever argued made a single assumption about the revealed word.
Please prove me wrong.
Christianity is based on revealed truth. When we choose to replace the revealed word with our human assumptions, we fall into apostasy.
When God has not revealed on a particular matter, as his children, we wait on the Lord. We do not make up stories of angles having sex with women. These your stories make Christianity a joke and they only create more unanswered questions.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

You lie. I have never in my discussion with you since the first day we ever argued made a single assumption about the revealed word.
Please prove me wrong.
Christianity is based on revealed truth. When we choose to replace the revealed word with our human assumptions, we fall into apostasy.
When God has not revealed on a particular matter, as his children, we wait on the Lord. We do not make up stories of angles having sex with women. These your stories make Christianity a joke and they only create more unanswered questions.

There has never been any sons of God after Adam's disobedience who shouldn't have sex with female humans, your interpretation of Solomon marrying pagan females as daughters of men is a confirmed assumption because God never referred to any female as daughters of God so where is it written in the scriptures that there are some females who are daughters of God not to be married by sons of men or vice versa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There has never been any sons of God after Adam's disobedience who shouldn't have sex with female humans, your interpretation of Solomon marrying pagan females as daughters of men is a confirmed assumption because God never referred to any female as daughters of God so where is it written in the scriptures that there are some females who are daughters of God not to be married by sons of men or vice versa? cheesy
Do you have any scripture that says there has never been any son of God after Adam or are you assuming again.
In Solomon's case I did not assume. God himself called him his son or do you want me to show you the verse?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Do you have any scripture that says there has never been any son of God after Adam or are you assuming again.
In Solomon's case I did not assume. God himself called him his son or do you want me to show you the verse?
Just as God called Adam His Son {Luke 3:38} and Adam married to Eve with whom they had children both males and females {Genesis 5:4-5} so where did God say there are daughters who aren't born to men {Genesis 6:1} whom the sons of God later married? smiley
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as God called Adam His Son {Luke 3:38} and Adam married to Eve with whom they had children both males and females {Genesis 5:4-5} so where did God say there are daughters who aren't born to men {Genesis 6:1} whom the sons of God later married? smiley
Sir I am not getting your question. I never said there are daughters born to spirit. Please make your question clear.
Do you agree with the bible that Solomon is the son of God?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Sir I am not getting your question. I never said there are daughters born to spirit. Please make your question clear.
Do you agree with the bible that Solomon is the son of God?
All humans are sons and daughters of God because we were created in His image, the only difference here is adoption: God adopted some imperfect humans due to the goals they set for themselves.
So there's no daughter born to spirits all the women on this planet are daughters of men! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=117415551]
All humans are sons and daughters of God because we were created in His image, Agreed we are his Sons and daughters so you shouldn't have an issue with the sons of God part.
But then, we also have John1.12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Hence in a very different sense, believers are sons of God.
the only difference here is adoption: God adopted some imperfect humans due to the goals they set for themselves.
So there's no daughter born to spirits all the women on this planet are daughters of men! I don't understand your statement. If all women on this planet are daughters of men then why do you have a problem believing that the sons of God (Men) slept with the daughter of Men?
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

Agreed we are his Sons and daughters so you shouldn't have an issue with the sons of God part.
But then, we also have John1.12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Hence in a very different sense, believers are sons of God.
the only difference here is adoption: God adopted some imperfect humans due to the goals they set for themselves.
So there's no daughter born to spirits all the women on this planet are daughters of men! I don't understand your statement. If all women on this planet are daughters of men then why do you have a problem believing that the sons

Because there's nothing wrong in men marrying women so the sons of God mentioned @ Genesis 6:1-5 can't be humans since it's God's will that men and women should get married and multiply! Genesis 1:28

So those sons of God aren't humans! wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because there's nothing wrong in men marrying women so the sons of God mentioned @ Genesis 6:1-5 can't be humans since it's God's will that men and women should get married and multiply! Genesis 1:28

So those sons of God aren't humans! wink
First, in Genesis 6, the bible never indicated that marriage was a sin.
Secondly, I gave you an example of Solomon a son of God; God was not pleased with his marrying unbelievers.
Thirdly, You say angels are spirits, You can't touch a spirit. Spirits don't have sex. Cant, you see how wrong you are?
Fourthly, you continue to assume and not depend on the revealed word
Fifth, Jesus is the son of God, is he also an Angel? If he is a son of God and not an Angel, then Your claim then there could be other sons of God who are not angels. so the idea that if God was not referring to man, he must be referring to angels is incorrect.
So you are wrong, the statement could have been 100% about man
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

First, in Genesis 6, the bible never indicated that marriage was a sin.
Secondly, I gave you an example of Solomon a son of God; God was not pleased with his marrying unbelievers.
Thirdly, You say angels are spirits, You can't touch a spirit. Spirits don't have sex. Cant, you see how wrong you are?
Fourthly, you continue to assume and not depend on the revealed word
Fifth, Jesus is the son of God, is he also an Angel? If he is a son of God and not an Angel, then Your claim then there could be other sons of God who are not angels.
So you are wrong, the statement could have been 100% about man

Those angels were present when God created Adam in THEIR likeness {Genesis 1:26} and according to the Bible Eve was created later {Genesis 2:21-22} so the angels who love to enjoy sex that they never experienced since they're all the same gender (males) decided to mold fine bodies for themselves from the dust of the earth just as God did with Adam but since they don't possess the power to make it live they possessed the bodies themselves and became handsome young and vibrant men highly intelligent that all the ladies back then can't resist! Genesis 6:2

All these deep insight you won't find because it's God's Holy Spirit that's teaching true Christians all other things not written to make them understand what is written to the full! John 16:12-13

That is how the sons of God making love to daughters of men began producing gigantic children (Nephilims) who became bullies everywhere back then {Genesis 6:4} and that's why God decided to wipe out that generation through a global deluge.

But to prove that you don't understand God's word please can you tell this forum why God decided to wipe out the earth back then yet evil has continued till today?

That's a homework for you if truly you love God's word and you're a Christian commanded by Christ to TEACH others! Matthew 28:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=117418148]

Those angels were present when God created Adam in [b]THEIR likeness {Genesis 1:26} [/b] You assume it was angels the bible never said so
and according to the Bible Eve was created later {Genesis 2:21-22} so the angels who love to enjoy sex that they never experienced since they're all the same gender (males) You claim angels are spirits, not men. Do you even understand the meaning of gender? without physical reproductive parts, you can't say the angels had any gender. So basically, you are saying that angels are not spirits, they have sex organs and they have sex.
decided to mold fine bodies for themselves from the dust of the earth just as God did with Adam but since they don't possess the power to make it live they possessed the bodies themselves and became handsome young and vibrant men highly intelligent that all the ladies back then can't resist! Genesis 6:2 The bible never wrote any of these why assume? When did the bible say that angels decided to mold bodies? When did the bible teach that angels possessed bodies? Your religion is a religion of assumptions. This is not Christianity.

[b]But to prove that you don't understand God's word please can you tell this forum why God decided to wipe out the earth back then yet evil has continued till today? [/b]This is a distraction and should be a different topic. If you want to discuss the flood create a different thread.
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
tctrills:

You claim angels are spirits, not men. Do you even understand the meaning of gender? without physical reproductive parts, you can't say the angels had any gender. So basically, you are saying that angels are not spirits, they have sex organs and they have sex.

It's not only the sex organs that makes gender difference but attributes, when God said "let US make MAN in our own image" {Genesis 1:26} it's obvious that all those in the spirit realms have the masculine attributes otherwise the consistency won't be there and have you noticed that throughout the creation period only males were recorded except when females do anything noteworthy?
Jacob had 12 sons if not what happened to Dinah you won't believe Jacob had daughters.
So humble yourself and learn all the angels with the Almighty God have masculine attributes that's why women were created as a compliment for man because he is flesh not a spirit! Genesis 2:19
tctrills:

The bible never wrote any of these why assume? When did the bible say that angels decided to mold bodies? When did the bible teach that angels possessed bodies? Your religion is a religion of assumptions. This is not Christianity.
Just the same way Satan possesed the serpent and demons possessed people they can also form and possess bodies through the dust of the earth before the destruction of Noah's generation!
tctrills:

This is a distraction and should be a different topic. If you want to discuss the flood create a different thread.
I know you're empty only arguing blindly but i will tell you:

It's to wash away the type of dust God used to create fleshy bodies for both humans and animals so that those fallen angels won't have such opportunities again after the deluge, that why we have desserts today in many places those are the place where the type of dust God used to form bodies for flesh creatures were gotten. So after the global deluge both the garden of Eden and the dust were washed away.

Go and teach your church members, it's the wisdom you can't get elsewhere! wink
Re: Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? by tctrills: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's not only the sex organs that makes gender difference but attributes, when God said "let US make MAN in our own image" {Genesis 1:26} Please tell me what else if not sex organs, I am listening. Your bible said In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
So clearly when God said let us make man, he was referring to male and Female. Let me explain it to you with Lion. The name Lion represents the Creature both male and female but it also represents specifically the male.
it's obvious that all those in the spirit realms have the masculine attributes otherwise the consistency won't be there and have you noticed that throughout the creation period only males were recorded except when females do anything noteworthy? The sex of spirit is never indicated in your bible. What do you mean by only males where recorded during the creation period.
Jacob had 12 sons if not what happened to Dinah you won't believe Jacob had daughters. What does this have to do with male spirits was Jacob also a spirit.
So humble yourself and learn all the angels with the Almighty God have masculine attributes that's why women were created as a compliment for man because he is flesh not a spirit! Genesis 2:19 I would not learn from someone who assumes. Let's agree that women were created in complement to men, how does that push your male spirit theory? Your arguments of Jacob and women being a complement to men do not make angels masculine.

Just the same way Satan possesed the serpent and demons possessed people they can also form and possess bodies through the dust of the earth before the destruction of Noah's generation! Satan coming in form of a serpent is well recorded in the bible, please tell me where the angel possession is recorded.

I know you're empty only arguing blindly but i will tell you:

It's to wash away the type of dust God used to create fleshy bodies for both humans and animals so that those fallen angels won't have such opportunities again after the deluge, that why we have desserts today in many places those are the place where the type of dust God used to form bodies for flesh creatures were gotten. So after the global deluge both the garden of Eden and the dust were washed away.

Go and teach your church members, it's the wisdom you can't get elsewhere! wink
I don't care what you think as long as it's not in God's revealed word. Again, if God's wanted to wash out dust, there would have been no need to kill off all humans and animals. Also, the special dust was not washed off the face of the earth. After the water receded, the dust would remain on the earth. But let's not distract ourselves with this new topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Godhead / Redeemed Pastor Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Against Jonathan In 2015 / I've killed a lot of people

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.