Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,328 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? (1371 Views)

Who Were The Three Men Who Appeared To Abraham In Genesis 18? / Who Are The Sons Of God In Genesis Chapter 6? / Is God Really Omniscient?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
God told Adam, In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground.
So I ask, is hardwork a curse?
Also those born into super wealthy families like trustfund children are the spared from the curse? Since they don't need to suffer.
Same Goes for the woman, women who never have kids, are they spared from the curse?
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
op isi aduro gi nma
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:
op isi aduro gi nma
Ok we now know you don't have home training are you now happy?

1 Like

Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:
God told Adam, In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground.
Also those born into super wealthy families like trustfund children are they spared from the curse? Since they don't need to suffer.
Same Goes for the woman, women who never have kids, are they spared from the curse?

Waoh!

In essence those people are saved from the curse!

Also rich women who prefer caesarean section to vaginal birth won't feel much pain!

Some lazy bone are born with silver spoons. They never know hardwork till they die!

And was there a time serpents never walk on their belly? How do they move then?

And do serpents eat dust?
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:
Also those born into super wealthy families like trustfund children are the spared from the curse? Since they don't need to suffer.

The way you think is crazy, God Cursed the conception and we see that many women never or almost never have kids and you still ask if they are spared from the Curse in their barrenness?

God Cursed that men would suffer and work arduous and almost unprofitable work yet you ask is hardwork a curse?

You are crazy O.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by dattaswami: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

Punishment given for a sin is only to change the mind of the soul and purify it. There is no trace of revenge in this. The hell is an indication of the intensive love of God to the souls through which God wants to reform the souls. The hell indicates the hectic effort of God put on the soul to reform it and not to leave the soul for its fate.

A father may leave his son since he is not changing inspite of all his efforts. But in the hell God puts serious effort and succeeds to change the soul. Therefore, even thousands of fathers cannot be equal to God. God is not leaving the soul without changing it and this point is indicated by the punishment and hell.

Therefore, there is no point of excusing the Prarabhdas if this true basis is understood. God will try to change the soul through preaching as far as possible. Punishment in the hell is the last resort. Once the soul is reformed all the sins are smashed since there is neither the necessity of preaching nor the necessity of punishment.

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins

The results of all your good actions will be separate and will not interfere with the cancellation of sins. God will give you good results for all your prayers and any prayer will not cancel even a trace of your sin. Similarly, your charity.

If these good actions can reform you, then, your sins will be cancelled. Therefore, reformation of the soul is the only way by which God is pleased to cancel your sins. Even if you do not believe in God, it does not matter. If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins and you will live with immense happiness in the world and after death also.

If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God

You cannot please God by prayers and service simultaneously doing sins. If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God and you are insulting God. You cannot please and insult God simultaneously. Therefore, every devotee and servant of God should be careful about the concept of the sin and about the only path to cancel the sin.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

And was there a time serpents never walk on their belly? How do they move then?

The Person who was there has already told you that there was a time when they were not on their bellies as I can tell you that there was a time Lekki/Ajah was the sea.

Stop broadcasting your stupidity.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The way you think is crazy, God Cursed the conception and we see that many women never or almost never have kids and you still ask if they are spared from the Curse in their barrenness?

God Cursed that men would suffer and work arduous and almost unprofitable work yet you ask is hardwork a curse?

You are crazy O.

Oga at least be mannered even when you disagree. The curse was not barrenness as you say. Again not every woman without child is barren. For some it is choice . For example, nuns.
The question is, if you feel Good cursed the woman, that mean those without kids do not suffer the curse.
About the man, not everyone does unprofitable work. I don't do unprofitable work. Some don't even need to work to feed.
So again I ask you, were such men spared from the curse?

1 Like

Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2022
dattaswami:

Punishment given for a sin is only to change the mind of the soul and purify it. There is no trace of revenge in this. The hell is an indication of the intensive love of God to the souls through which God wants to reform the souls. The hell indicates the hectic effort of God put on the soul to reform it and not to leave the soul for its fate.

A father may leave his son since he is not changing inspite of all his efforts. But in the hell God puts serious effort and succeeds to change the soul. Therefore, even thousands of fathers cannot be equal to God. God is not leaving the soul without changing it and this point is indicated by the punishment and hell.

Therefore, there is no point of excusing the Prarabhdas if this true basis is understood. God will try to change the soul through preaching as far as possible. Punishment in the hell is the last resort. Once the soul is reformed all the sins are smashed since there is neither the necessity of preaching nor the necessity of punishment.

All the punishments are only for reformation of the soul and not for revenge. The hell is created by God not with vengeance against sinners but due to kindness to reform the souls. God is always kind to reform the souls, which are His children since the souls are created by Him.

The father will never have even a trace of vengeance towards his issues. Jesus always addressed God as father and He propagated this concept by saying that all your sins will be excused by God if you are reformed. Practical knowledge, the practical realization, which is the reformation, will cancel all your previous bad deeds or sins as told in Gita (Jnanaagnih….). Except this one way, there is no other way to cancel the sins and escape from all the present problems in the world and future torture in the hell.

If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins

The results of all your good actions will be separate and will not interfere with the cancellation of sins. God will give you good results for all your prayers and any prayer will not cancel even a trace of your sin. Similarly, your charity.

If these good actions can reform you, then, your sins will be cancelled. Therefore, reformation of the soul is the only way by which God is pleased to cancel your sins. Even if you do not believe in God, it does not matter. If you are not doing any sin, you are excused for all past sins and you will live with immense happiness in the world and after death also.

If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God

You cannot please God by prayers and service simultaneously doing sins. If you are doing a sin, you are going against the will of God and you are insulting God. You cannot please and insult God simultaneously. Therefore, every devotee and servant of God should be careful about the concept of the sin and about the only path to cancel the sin.
I don't think you are addressing the present issues.

1 Like

Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

Oga at least be mannered even when you disagree.

Respectfully, it is not for grown ups to ask stupid questions. I presume you are more than 15 years.

tctrills:

The curse was not barrenness as you say...

God is The First Law'er and He clear Said "I will greatly multiply the sorrow of thy CONCEPTION" which means every bad thing enters here whether barrenness or delayed birth or turbulent birth or miscarriage, the whole works.

tctrills:

Again not every woman without child is barren. For some it is choice . For example, nuns.

See how you are deceived for lack of knowing?

Every woman knows that God Cursed them with many many things when they fell.

tctrills:

About the man, not everyone does unprofitable work. I don't do unprofitable work. Some don't even need to work to feed.

That is where Noah saves us and lightened the Curse, it was as you imagined it before Noah which means "comfort us concerning our work". Genesis 5:29

So, God gave some comfort but nevertheless, The Curse continues.

You have a crazy and bent thinking and you think it intelligent to think this in this perverted and crazy way.

I tell, you, it does not make you intelligent it makes you look Mad and insult worthy.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=119486008]

Respectfully, it is not for grown ups to ask stupid questions. I presume you are more than 15 years.

I don't know what tribe you come from but in most place respect is not about the quality of a question asked, you show respect to show that you have sense and we can know how your parents brought you up from the respect you show to others. Right now, I am just wondering the kind of woman that gave birth to an insult machine like you. Your father must have gone through hell. God bless his poor soul.
Again why answer a foolish question. You could have just ingnored. Or is it your calling to attempt all the foolish questions on Nairaland? If it's your job, I don't envy you. This wan pass 5 jobs together.

God is The First Law'er and He clear Said "I will greatly multiply the sorrow of thy CONCEPTION" which means every bad thing enters here whether barrenness or delayed birth or turbulent birth or miscarriage, the whole works.

I am not sure you really understand. Sorrow in conception had nothing to do with barrenness. In fact, they are opposites. It's not possible to have sorrow in conception and barrenness at the same time. Please ask anyone who understands simple English. Or are you reading the Hebrew translation of the bible?
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

Oga at least be mannered even when you disagree. The curse was not barrenness as you say. Again not every woman without child is barren. For some it is choice . For example, nuns.
The question is, if you feel Good cursed the woman, that mean those without kids do not suffer the curse.

How do you reason sef?
Women will experience pains in childbearing. What is hard there? How does that affect women with no child to bear... If someone chooses not to bear children, it is their own choice
If I say that people that have surgical operations will experience pain, will you come and link it to those that do not have such operations?
Note that Jehovah first blessed Adam and Eve which was to pass down to his children and later they were cursed. They (not us) but cos they are imperfect, all their offspring became sinners too and have fallen short of the glory of God and receiving all the imperfections and condemnation as well

Your questions make no sense.
To eat, we need to work hard.
Sweat could be used symbolically for hardwork or something you labor for
Even if you don't do very hard work, we know that getting the food to eat is not as easy as going to pee or breathing oxygen
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

How do you reason sef?
Women will experience pains in childbearing. What is hard there? How does that affect women with no child to bear... If someone chooses not to bear children, it is their own choice
If I say that people that have surgical operations will experience pain, will you come and link it to those that do not have such operations?
Note that Jehovah first blessed Adam and Eve which was to pass down to his children and later they were cursed. They (not us) but cos they are imperfect, all their offspring became sinners too and have fallen short of the glory of God and receiving all the imperfections and condemnation as well

Even if you don't do very hard work, we know that getting the food to eat is not as easy as going to pee or breathing oxygen

That's exactly what I am saying. Women who can't or do not give birth do not feel the curse or they escape the so called curse.

And of course, modern improvements in the health sector has made the curse a whole lot bearable.

Again, not everyone needs to work or even to work hard in other to eat.
Take for example, Buhari's son. The guy does not and would not need to work in other to eat and enjoy.
Is Yusuf Buhari spared from the curse?
Consider a woman God created to be baren, does it mean that he has spared her the impact of the curse? Or is she not cursed?
Getting food for some is easier than using the toilet. The food comes to you wherever you want it.
So let's use Yusuf Buhari as our example since we know he has no job and he is not sweating to feed. Is Yusuf spared from the curse?
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

That's exactly what I am saying. Women who can't or do not give birth do not feel the curse or they escape the so called curse.
And of course, modern improvements in the health sector has made the curse a whole lot bearable.

Again, not everyone needs to work or even to work hard in other to eat.
Take for example, Buhari's son. The guy does not and would not need to work in other to eat and enjoy.
Is Yusuf Buhari spared from the curse?

Getting food for some is easier than using the toilet. The food comes to you wherever you want it.
So let's use Yusuf Buhari as our example since we know he has no job and he is not sweating to feed. Is Yusuf spared from the curse?

Yusuf Buhari is in his comfort zone
Let him leave there and be a man of his own

Yet, the guy works and needs to work in order to continue leaving. After his father hands over or dies, he will know that he needs to work

Why do you find exceptions sef?
Mankind is general know it is not easy to put food on the table. Simple as ABC

We know that science are trying to lessen pain during childbirth
But the pains do not always begin at childbirth. It begins before that. Serena williams almost died while giving birth. Many have died and some have had complications that they may not have children again
Whatever the case, childbirth is not a pleasurable period for a woman
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

How do you reason sef?

Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. Hebrews 11:1

That we may be rescued from harmful and wicked men, for faith is not a possession of all people. 2 Thessalonians 3:2

You need to be watchful of atheists disguising as knowledge seekers on this forum! smiley
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Yet, the guy works and needs to work in order to continue leaving. After his father hands over or dies, he will know that he needs to work

But the pains do not always begin at childbirth. It begins before that. Serena williams almost died while giving birth. Many have died and some have had complications that they may not have children again

Oga what are you talking about. There are and there have been men who never worked and never needed to work throught history.
Go read your history books, you would learn of many royal lineages that did no work and spent all their lives in comfort.
Even in today's world many billionaires keep funds for generation unborn.
Please browse The Vanderbilt family. For 2 generations no one in the family had to work. We're those 2 generations immuned from the curse?
Yes, mankind generally knows it's hard to put food on the table but there are people not living by that rule.
In case you don't know, there are people who's entire lives are funded.
Now my point is that if God created a woman to be barren, that means she was not created to taste the so called curse of childbirth.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

I don't know what tribe you come from but in most place respect is not about the quality of a question asked,

Now I know that you are a teenager. There is a reason why adults keep teenagers and children away. It is because you people are too stupid.

It is because this is a faceless meet and we presume everyone here is an adult until someone opens his stupid mouth then we real eyes that a teenager is here.

The respect an adult gives a teenager is to cast them away. Adults don't relate with stupid teenagers.

And your statement below just proves how greatly stupid you are

"I am not sure you really understand. Sorrow in conception had nothing to do with barrenness."

Who has not seen that a barren woman is unhappy and full of sorrow?

Answer: the stupid teenage op.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Braveboi1:
op isi aduro gi nma

His head is truly not correct!
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

Oga what are you talking about. There are and there have been men who never worked and never needed to work throught history.
Go read your history books, you would learn of many royal lineages that did no work and spent all their lives in comfort.
Even in today's world many billionaires keep funds for generation unborn.
Please browse The Vanderbilt family. For 2 generations no one in the family had to work. We're those 2 generations immuned from the curse?
Yes, mankind generally knows it's hard to put food on the table but there are people not living by that rule.
In case you don't know, there are people who's entire lives are funded.
Now my point is that if God created a woman to be barren, that means she was not created to taste the so called curse of childbirth.

They were in pleasant situations
It was the Man, Adam that God cursed and not him and his children. Yet, we cannot escape sin, imperfections and death

How old are you?
How and why will God create a woman to be barren?
Go and start to read the Bible
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:

See it another person has called you mad

Aemmyjah:

How do you reason sef?...
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Lol
No de do like old women
I did not call him mad
His line of thought is strange
Even small children won't reason that way

It's like the god of atheism, Satan is really calling him
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
No de do like old women
I did not call him mad
His line of thought is strange
Even small children won't reason that way

It's like the god of atheism, Satan is really calling him

The thoughts and words of mad people are always twisted and strange.

Atheism makes people mad!
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The thoughts and words of mad people are always twisted and strange.

Atheism makes people mad!

I disagree with you
I think he's quite sincere in his questions
But like the venom of a viper does to a rat, no matter what it does or struggle, it will surely give in to it's power
Same thing the poison of atheism is doing on him. Just a small time remain for him to join their army as their newest recruit

I thank Jehovah for freewill, does not force anyone to worship him
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by NNTR: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:
Genesis 3:17
To Adam he said,
“Because you listened to your wife
and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

Genesis 4:9-12
9And the LORD said to Cain,
“Where is your brother Abel?”
“I do not know!” he answered.
“Am I my brother’s keeper?”
10 “What have you done?” replied the LORD.
“The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground.
11Now you (i.e. Cain) are cursed and banished from the ground,
which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.
12 When [whenever] you till the ground, it will no longer yield its produce to you.
You will be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth.”

It's as clear as crystal in Genesis 3:17, that, Adam was never told that he is cursed, though it is his disobedience and especially the deviant act, he committed that caused the ground to become cursed, meaning, the ground turned wild and rogue and so would no longer be at the beck and call of man nor yield easily for him

Now if, Genesis 4:11, is examined, it is as clear as crystal, that Cain, is told, that he is cursed et cetera

So answering your question, man was never cursed in Genesis 3.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
NNTR:
Genesis 3:17
To Adam he said,
“Because you listened to your wife is
and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

Genesis 4:9-12
9And the LORD said to Cain,
“Where is your brother Abel?”
“I do not know!” he answered.
“Am I my brother’s keeper?”
10 “What have you done?” replied the LORD.
“The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground.
11Now you (i.e. Cain) are cursed and banished from the ground,
which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.
12 When [whenever] you till the ground, it will no longer yield its produce to you.
You will be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth.”

It's as clear as crystal in Genesis 3:17, that, Adam was never told that he is cursed, though it is his disobedience and especially the deviant act, he committed that caused the ground to become cursed, meaning, the ground turned wild and rogue and so would no longer be at the beck and call of man nor yield easily for him

Now if, Genesis 4:11, is examined, it is as clear as crystal, that Cain, is told, that he is cursed et cetera

So answering your question, man was never cursed in Genesis 3.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

My thoughts

1 Like

Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, you are not the only one with poor home training.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

They were in pleasant situations
It was the Man, Adam that God cursed and not him and his children. Yet, we cannot escape sin, imperfections and death

How old are you?
How and why will God create a woman to be barren?
Go and start to read the Bible
I am happy you are changing your opinion. So Adam was the only one cursed to bring forth fruit from his sweat ? And Eve was the only woman cursed in childbirth? You new stands is more funny than your formal position.
If his children were not cursed then they would not suffer the same consequences as the cursed person.
You ask a very funny question. God has created blind people. He has created deaf and dumb but you think it's impossible for him to create a barren woman? Are you for real?
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
[quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=119487583]

Now I know that you are a teenager. There is a reason why adults keep teenagers and children away. It is because you people are too stupid.
Oga, were you born in a prostitute house? Your rudeness make us imagine the kind of evil woman that gave birth to you. The more we correct you, the more mannerless you become.

"I am not sure you really understand. Sorrow in conception had nothing to do with barrenness."
Which school did you attend. You need a refund of your fees. A barren woman can never have sorrow in conception.

Who has not seen that a barren woman is unhappy and full of sorrow?
A barren woman can have sorrow in barrenness but never sorrow in conception. I know you are trying to win an argument but please be honest with yourself.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
tctrills:
A barren woman can have sorrow in barrenness but never sorrow in conception.

Now you prove you are mad.

Everyone except you know that barrenness is lack of conception of conception but obviously you are not normal enough to know that.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

One more thing, I agree with you, that 99.999% of all men need to sweat and work hard to survive. But there is an 0.001% that is exception to the rule. They are mostly called trustfund children.
A good number of the royal family in Saudi Arabia gives us a wonderful example.
The Rothschild family, The royal house of England, and many others do not need to work to survive.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone except you know that barrenness is lack of conception of conception but obviously you are not normal enough to know that.

Keep exposing your prostitute mother to the world.
Since you know that barrenness is the lack of conception, it's funny that a woman who lacks conception cannot have sorrow in conception. It's an impossibility. She can only have sorrow in her barrenness.
You can't have sorrow in what you don't experience.
Re: Did God Really Curse Man In Genesis Chapter 3? by tctrills: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fallacy Of Agnosticism And Deism. / Predicted Dates Of The Second Coming Of Jesus From The 1st Century / The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.