Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos (1805 Views)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by OnionBandit(f): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

I don't care what Obi did or did not do as a governor. The mere fact that electing him means the end of the old guard is sufficient enough for me.

I love sleeping. I have wonderful beautiful dreams when I'm sleeping.
grin grin grin grin

Budaa! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11am On Oct 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I was opportune to see the future of our country. I saw Atiku with a group of shady people in a building bargaining the future of the country and its people.

You don't need to go to sleep and dream to see what this country will be like under Tinubu, in this case Shettima. Let me tell you:

I am from Kaduna State, we experience some of the biggest marginalization and neglect by the state government. Currently the Southern Kaduna people are being pushed out of history, systematically. Especially with this State Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Nigeria must not experience what we are tasting in KD. That's why I'm here to tell you there most be balance in this nation and 2023 elections is the best way to set it.

But if Peter Obi looses, I will blame the Igbos.

These killings by the so called Unknown Gun Men in the South East is going to be a big set back. I expect ninety five percent votes for Peter Obi from there or else I will still be disappointed.

Monday Sit At Home is a form of protest but celebrating killings of both indigenes and otherwise is stupid, very. If their is a section of the country that should carry arms it's the Middle Belt. We are patient, but now I think we are seeing a corridor out this predicament in a "structureless" party.

Please don mess this up cos both you, Northern Minorities, Christians, entire patriotic Nigerians count on this following.

A statement must be made that Nigerians, not the political elites, own this country.
Peter Obi will win South-east with 98% go and mark it all the churches are mobilising easterners, Igbos will come and in their numbers across Nigeria to support him, forget few disgruntled persons being support by politicians, Obi is love across all state in Igbo land not just South-east, go to Delta Obi is more loved and popular than Okowa ,Delta is a sister state to Anambra they know how Peter Obi transformed Anambra when he was governor, they know how prudent and all the qualities of Obi more than other states outside the zone that is why they are rooting for him to be president, Delta has 3rd largest voting strength after Lagos, Rivers in Southern Nigeria, I can bet Obi will get more than 90% votes from Delta.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:

Wake up from your sleep. What did Obi do as a Gov?
Open thread

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by mrvitalis(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

Meaning UGM should have a field day in their business of killing and destruction that will affect the outcome of election result negetively agaisnt Peter Obi because there was bokoharam in the north?
UGM like bandits , boko haram ,oil pipeline thiefs are reason to vote Obi
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by odysey: 4:41am On Oct 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I was opportune to see the future of our country. I saw Atiku with a group of shady people in a building bargaining the future of the country and its people.

You don't need to go to sleep and dream to see what this country will be like under Tinubu, in this case Shettima. Let me tell you:

I am from Kaduna State, we experience some of the biggest marginalization and neglect by the state government. Currently the Southern Kaduna people are being pushed out of history, systematically. Especially with this State Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Nigeria must not experience what we are tasting in KD. That's why I'm here to tell you there most be balance in this nation and 2023 elections is the best way to set it.

These killings by the so called Unknown Gun Men in the South East is going to be a big set back. I expect ninety five percent votes for Peter Obi from there or else I will still be disappointed.

Monday Sit At Home is a form of protest but celebrating killings of both indigenes and otherwise is stupid, very. If their is a section of the country that should carry arms it's the Middle Belt. We are patient, but now I think we are seeing a corridor out this predicament in a "structureless" party.

Please don mess this up cos both you, Northern Minorities, Christians, entire patriotic Nigerians count on this following.

A statement must be made that Nigerians, not the political elites, own this country.

I can confidently say that unknown gunmen are working on the behalf of the government
If not so they would be rooted out besides remember also that months ago a security operative was caught posing as unknown gunmen men

So Igbos or not Peter Obi will win because he's the most competent and oil is on him to deliver
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Oh really? But Fulani had no problem producing a Fulani man called Buhari as President, getting him re-elected, despite the fact that herdsmen from his tribe were killing people across the country including in Southern Kaduna?
Gidgiddy are you an Unknown Gun Man? Those who live by the sword will die by the sword. In your case without achieving their aim. Remember that.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by drlateef: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You are a liar!!! Patriotic Nigerians dont think of religion or ethnicity before they elect good leaders. You are very unpatriotic for introducing religion into your decision for accepting a good leader.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by GoodLife4live: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Another political Terrorist from alaigbo disguising ....
You guys are full of propagandas and revisionalism ...

The concoctor of dis stupid content is trying to divide the north by using religion jigosticism....pls nigerians help me ask him... Did the ipob differentiate them when their is progrom within South east and the northerners ? You guys kill anything that's from North and Neva care about their religion too...

OSU lunatic coming on line to show fake love to Nigerians when we already knew that they hate nigeria state ....

Let PETER OBI LOSS and see the true colour of dis hateful being.....

Stupid religion fanactic... Trying to use religion to divided nigerians.... You are failed already with your planned statics... Devil....with concocted articles will not gain heaven...

Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Mosesbas: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2022
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY, 07037058191, WhatsApp Only.
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by GamalNasser: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2022
All this Messiah complex is what is killing Nigeria, the idea that Nigeria needs a messiah leader is where the problem is
Re: If Peter Obi Looses This Elections I Will Blame The Igbos by Rapuru14: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Afamed:

Urchin bat,

I learnt you don't see during the day, so if I show you you won't see. So needless showing you. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No TINUBU/ATIKU Banner In Rivers State / Obi To Get Over 65% Of Total Votes Come Next Year. Independent Analysiss / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Secondary School In Oyo, Teachers And Students Injures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.