Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan (31836 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by ken6488(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

To me there was a winner in that war, it was the South Koreans.

The western folks you quoted , if they hadn't intervened and pushed out NK from the south there will be nothing like South Korea today.

To others there was a stalemate, to the South Koreans they won the war while to the North Koreans they lost the war because they lost majority of what they had gained initially.

The western intervention saved South Korea, the North had already eaten the south like a piece of cake before the intervention and push back to the DMZ. The troops the US lost was the sacrifice to keep Seol standing till this day.
stop reading writing history it was a stalemate
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Jackbaur88: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

Japan is a shit hole grin??
The second largest economy in Asia..
Dude you well?
Bro, you have phone na, use it and stop disgracing yourself..
Don't mind some of these blood thirsty demons disguised in human form. We should appreciate countries like the US, Europe, South Korea, Japan and Canada who are adding value to human existing and not miscreants and demonic incarnates like Russia, North Korea and Iran disturbing global peace and sponsoring terrorism

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Samade7:

Do you know how much ur Russia has lost?

I guess u are illiterate cos if u are not, u won't be backing a stupid man fighting a needless war cos u don't like US, only killing innocent citizens and children. what has he achieved since the war started.

Name the 4 regions annexed pls.
Overhyped stupid country that cannot even defeat Benin republic in war except with nuclear weapon.

I guess you are the illiterate here, illiteracy is not been unlearned but unaware of simple happenings around. And it is very obvious from the bolded above.

When you talk of needless war engage in by the Russia. Are you trying to say russia should just sit back and watch US brings nuclear weapons close to its country.? And the same US is threatening to invade cuba if Russia creates any military establishment close to it.

Is that what you are insinuating? Then you are an hypocrite for encourage double standard and oppression.
Sorry to say sir.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by doublestar21(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2022
CalabarDude:
8 am forced to quote u, go back to history about the Korean war and u will knw that even with the help of uk,us, Australia and other western support with troops and supplies, there was never a winner in the Korean war,The us lost the highest of its Troops post world war durin that Korean war,

Abeg comot UK there before I vex. Nigeria can even threaten them ��

That one na ally?. Don't worry let me find small county wey go pocket them. The only thing they are good at is corruption and haterd

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by TenQ: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The only thing countries like North korea and Russia have in common is BALLS .

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.
War is never won by equipment, war is won with boots on ground!
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by SIMONEKPA7: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Japan is a shithole country. You have been completely dumbed down. North Korea is a trillion times better than deflation shithole Japan
SMH FOR YOU
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by KRSWon: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Yusman316:

The U.S is his problem. How will you feel if you are having a long standing dispute with your neighbor, and someone from another state is coming to your neighbor's aide? How will you feel about that person?

Between North Korea and South Korea, which of the two is troublemaker?

Should someone not be aided against a country that engages in nonsense like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_858
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
mamaafrik:
It's quite funny how Japan went into military coma after Pearl harbor incident.
they signed a treaty not to own or operate a military,
after the defeat at ww2,
what they operate is a self defense force.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
juniior:
u no get sense. North will wipe out Japan with 5 ICBM. Japan is a pacifist nation. They signed it after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Their military is useless
many people don't know this, they don't even have a military, what they operate is a self defense force,
the US is responsible for their protection, even Germany, same thing.

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2022
harmargedon:
don't be clumsy, Japan is nothing when compared N.korea. America is currently fucking the dreams on Japan by taking away from them the power to have their own military.
it's been like that since the end of ww2
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by brain54(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

What time? It makes them look very weak. Like a weakling, this westerners once they know you like making empty threat. They will keep coming to you, provoking you and toying with you.

It is good to stand firm in the face of bullies at the right time and very quickly.
‘Gra Gra’ is not ALWAYS the best option.

Sometimes you need to count the COST of certain decisions and actions.
The elders say the sluggish walking style of a cat is not a sign of cowardice.
Like I said the Chinese have too much to lose right now.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by concho(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars,Unprecedented pestilences, Famines, Disaters, etc
Things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

Everything prophetic coming together all st once.

I'M no more looking for the Signs of the times,
I'M listening for the sound of the Trumpet
Bro calm down , let me enjoy my new wife and drive my dream car first .

Just die if you are in haste to meet God .allow the rest of us to enjoy this earth please

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

You guys don’t get it! The world is on cutting edge civilization! Soon advance counties will leave this earth and build a new world in another planet and leave the developed nations behind. Everyone is calling US oppressor! Who US oppress! US don send tanks, jets to bomb any sovereignty nation? Or have you ever heard of US firing a ballistic missile across Mexico? Every drone strike US have carried out was approved by world powers to eliminate terrorists who have cause the deaths of thousands of innocent lives! You don hear say US carry air strike in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Azebanjan, Lebanon, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan? Are these nations not Arab nations? Are they not peaceful and developed? My brother is in Oman! Bro if you see goe developed Oman is! You will hate Nigeria!

Or have you seen any US Military weapons in the hands of any rebel force in Africa rebels or Asia militants resistance? Wetin US really do una because every conflict in Africa is being sponsored by Russia and China military generals who sells weapons to Africa rebels through the black markets. AK47 and AK49 isn’t US made guns but that of Russia and China! RPGs isn’t US made guns! So what exactly did US do to you people that any small thing una go dey blame them!!! If America weapons are in the hands of rebels in Africa! We all for don finish!!!!!!

My gosh, how i wish someone can send a voice note here. I want to scream so badly. Just look at all the trash you typed up there especially the bolded. You are a joke and hypocrite, infact evil.

Us invade libya killed gadafi with the mere pretence of him having a weapon of mass destruction. We only saw them making away with golds, they havent shown us any weapon of mass destruction since they killed the man. Just look at the state of libya since then.
The same script was acted in syria,iraq, and others..
Have you forgotten so soon that US is the only country to have used Atomic weapon, they nuked hiroshima and nagasaki for christ sake... You know nothing of international politics sir. Just stick to your APC and PDP politics.

How can you say No US weapon can be found with terrorist? .. Who introduced so many weapons in libya, which different groups are parading now. Or are you not aware that over 23billion dollars woth of weapons are been sold in black market today, the same weapons they are donating to ukraine on a regularly bases.

Know this and have peace. Us is the problem of this world.

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by solexjames(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2022
They should fight jare
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Samade7: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I guess you are the illiterate here, illiteracy is not been unlearned but unaware of simple happenings around. And it is very obvious from the bolded above.

When you talk of needless war engage in by the Russia. Are you trying to say russia should just sit back and watch US brings nuclear weapons close to its country.? And the same US is threatening to invade cuba if Russia creates any military establishment close to it.

Is that what you are insinuating? Then you are an hypocrite for encourage double standard and oppression.
Sorry to say sir.

Oga u no get something to do today, go sleep if u have nothing to do abeg. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Greenback: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The only thing countries like North korea and Russia have in common is BALLS
well it's obvious you are thinking with yours.
We all know this is how those who shout something before detonating something think grin
If we check your page now,that declaration is there grin
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Truvelisback(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.
China is like Igbo men, they would never risk their economy for war just like a typical Igbo man would not want to risk his business for anything.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by sharpwriter(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

Bro! The kind of people we share this country with is why Nigeria is so backward the way it is today. Some of them reasons like fools. They support evil too much even when they know it’s wrong
No, fools are better... These ones you're talking about have grinded maggots as brains! angry
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Kingozymandias(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Wow such a talkative undecided
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Jackbaur88:

No body is bullying anyone. China wants to unify with Taiwan by force and the Taiwan people find succour in the US so how is the US now a bully?

So what about Cuba and Nicaragua the US is sanctioning heavily and been threatened with invasion if they form alliance with Russia or if Russia create any military partnership with them.

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Anndrew(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Ode, who is North Korea compare to Japan, nna go just de type nonsense on Naira land
the guy reeks of rubbish and empty brain..if u check all this post,he says rubbish...even in politics...might be a kid,with mumy thank you...

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Ganjafama(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
If there is any country that has the capacity and the technology to be a badass nuclear giant it is Japan. For some reasons they were prevented from acquring nukes. If not for this reason, north Korea is a baby compared to Japan in terms of military and missile technology.

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
China is like Igbo men, they would never risk their economy for war just like a typical Igbo man would not want to risk his business for anything.

Dont compare china with igbos angry . The same igbos that fought a needless war with its government amounting to over 2million lives lost . undecided
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Ganjafama:
If there is any country that has the capacity and the technology to be a badass nuclear giant it is Japan. For some reasons they were prevented from acquring nukes. If not for this reason, north Korea is a baby compared to Japan in terms of military and missile technology.

What reasons if not so that their puppeteer, US promised them protection. While the same puppeteer is busy developing lot of nuclear weapons underground day by day.

To be wise is good. Japan is a joke.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by DonroxyII: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

North Korea is looking for trouble.

Should Japan decide to retaliate, make Kim Jong no come begin shout inhumane against humanity tongue
Big Fishes and Many Marine Life would have been destroyed and dem go dey Wonder who fired fires Against their Abode ...
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by MansoryMX(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

My gosh, how i wish someone can send a voice note here. I want to scream so badly. Just look at all the trash you typed up there especially the bolded. You are a joke and hypocrite, infact evil.

Us invade libya killed gadafi with the mere pretence of him having a weapon of mass destruction. We only saw them making away with golds, they havent shown us any weapon of mass destruction since they killed the man. Just look at the state of libya since then.
The same script was acted in syria,iraq, and others..
Have you forgotten so soon that US is the only country to have used Atomic weapon, they nuked hiroshima and nagasaki for christ sake... You know nothing of international politics sir. Just stick to your APC and PDP politics.

How can you say No US weapon can be found with terrorist? .. Who introduced so many weapons in libya, which different groups are parading now. Or are you not aware that over 23billion dollars woth of weapons are been sold in black market today, the same weapons they are donating to ukraine on a regularly bases.

Know this and have peace. Us is the problem of this world.

See how blinded you are! So US single handily entered Libya and killed Gadaffi? Mannn you are just a kid and go watch Cartoon Network abeg! You know nothing absolutely! cheesy

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Dont compare china with igbos angry . The same igbos that fought a needless war with its government amounting to over 2million lives lose. undecided
They never knew they would lose the war. Hunger and Starvation forced them to surrender. grin
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Ganjafama(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

What reasons if not so that their puppeteer, US promised them protection. While the same puppeteer is busy developing lot of nuclear weapons underground day by day.

To be wise is good. Japan is a joke.
Like I said before, Japan has the capability to be one of the greatest if not the greatest military force in the world. They were humbled by US. Check what they did to China in the early nineteenth century. They reduced China to servivitude.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Freelane33(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars,Unprecedented pestilences, Famines, Disaters, etc
Things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

Everything prophetic coming together all st once.

I'M no more looking for the Signs of the times,
I'M listening for the sound of the Trumpet
Ride on pastor
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by hotseat: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
And North Korea throws the gauntlet!

Like Russia, like North Korea!

But caution must be exercised by the US in handling this short-man-devil.

He, like Putin, is so cantankerous, confrontational, combative, power drunk and willing to pick up a fight at the slightest provocation.

Mass killings and deaths whet their appetites and are sanguineous by nature.

On the other hand, NK might be pushing its luck too far.

War no be better tin o!
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Oyiboman69: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

the Chinese understand that with their growing population and their market aim allover will be in severe damage if they go to war with any country.... Do you think that those people will fold their arms and not retaliate?. and besides, the united State is far a distant journey for the Chinese missile to travel but the super powers is in their backyard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: Explosions Near Major Cities Including Capital Kyiv (videos) / Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66