Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan (31833 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
you can't claim to be talking against USA and still be fueling hate. U r a bad example

How am i fueling hate? By refusing to support the oppressors from the west.?

A certain US that has been sanctioning Cuba and Nicaragua continously and also threatening to invade them if the Russia established a military setup in their country close to US.

It is now the same US going about pokenosing in the affairs of china and Russia, instigating the likes of Taiwan and Ukraine respectively towards their neighnour. Setting up all manner of nuclear and biochemical establishment close to them(Russia and china)

Is that not hypocritical on your path?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrprolifik:

Please you need to verify any news before posting on Nairaland. Yes the USA and South korea conducted a missile drill in response to the missile launched by North korea. The allies launched 4 missiles but one of the missile failed , but the warhead didn't detonate and there was no casualty (no death). So I wonder where you got the information that 200 soldiers died.
Below is a link to the news from the BBC.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63140095

You dey mind kids with keyboard, I just laugh off their naivety.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
brain54:

China has too much to loose…they have the biggest economy in the world right now and are only playing smart while bidding time.

China biggest economy?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Olumaeme: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The only thing countries like North korea and Russia have in common is BALLS .

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.

The economy of China is made possible by the money of USA.
What China did was to create an enabling environment for affordable factor of production which labor that US companies are now taking advantage of. Should US companies pull out of China, their economy will collapse like pack of cards.

Dont worry, when US bounce on N.Korea, they will leave it in ruins.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Goodbadbowy419: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
letristian:
That fat boy called Kim Jong-un has been power intoxicated. He is thinking he can do anything when true violence comes to him

Him go soon collect

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by juniior(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

So the USA didn't have nukes yet lost in Vietnam,
The Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan yet with their nukes..
Nukes are for deterrence, no country will use a nuke.
Russia is getting wiped in Ukraine untop its nuke

You seriously believe Russia is getting wiped in Ukraine cheesy cheesy you believe anything the western media cooks up for you. You probably think zelenski is a hero cheesy
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by ghost213(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are the joker. Who the hell is north Korea?
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by ghost213(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
And if you believe Russia is having it easy, the joke is on you.

One thing this war has done to Russia is that it has exposed them as a tooth less dog, they can only bark not bite.
juniior:

You seriously believe Russia is getting wiped in Ukraine cheesy cheesy you believe anything the western media cooks up for you. You probably think zelenski is a hero cheesy
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Panda7(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
are countries going into war not christians countries as islamic is the only religion that justifies war and killings shocked
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Premiumwriter: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why don’t u see America military drills on monthly basis on the peninsular as provocative? Why are they preparing for war? Shouldn’t NK also show forth its own readiness?
I did not in any way imply that NK bombing was provocative neither did I also imply any thing about preparation for war.

All I said was that, NK carry out these bombing for the sake of their own people.

Nothing more.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by pafo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.

Don't worry about China! They are playing the long game with U.S. Only time will tell.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

How am i fueling hate? By refusing to support the oppressors from the west.?

A certain US that has been sanctioning Cuba and Nicaragua continously and also threatening to invade them if the Russia established a military setup in their country close to US.

It is now the same US going about pokenosing in the affairs of china and Russia, instigating the likes of Taiwan and Ukraine respectively towards their neighnour. Setting up all manner of nuclear and biochemical establishment close to them(Russia and china)

Is that not hypocritical on your path?
USA did bad. Must you also justify Putin and Russia's evil?
Can't you use your brain well like Pope Francis who's appealing for cease fire. If USA dare invade Nicaragua and Cuba they know they ll be tagged evil like Putin. So don't justify evil.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Paracetamol01: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars,Unprecedented pestilences, Famines, Disaters, etc
Things are not falling apart! They are falling together.

Everything prophetic coming together all st once.

I'M no more looking for the Signs of the times,
I'M listening for the sound of the Trumpet

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by etrange: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

You guys type like secondary school student discussing Jackie Chan and Jet Li with childish excitement. A missile was fired, one would think an adult would be discussing the diplomatic issues between the two countries, the time-lines and possible solutions. You're here shouting balls and wagging your tails like a child bathing naked in the rain. You don't even know what happened. All you know is to call the USA in every situation.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Olumaeme:

The economy of China is made possible by the money of USA.
What China did was to create an enabling environment for affordable factor of production which labor that US companies are now taking advantage of. Should US companies pull out of China, their economy will collapse like pack of cards.

Dont worry, when US bounce on N.Korea, they will leave it in ruins.
grin Story.
Did American companies like Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Walmart etc not move out of Russia? Who told u Russia collapsed? If American companies move out of China, those American companies involved will collapse grin Which other markets are better than Chinese market? The years in which China closed her borders, allowing no trade to or from China, they didn’t collapse talkless of now. Continue to talk rubbish. America is God.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

USA did bad. Must you also justify Putin and Russia's evil?
Can't you use your brain well like Pope Francis who's appealing for cease fire. If USA dare invade Nicaragua and Cuba they know they ll be tagged evil like Putin. So don't justify evil.

So we should wait until they invade those countries before condemning them?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

So we should wait until they invade those countries before condemning them?

we don't need to wait. Let Cuba and Nicaragua table their matter plainly.
We v seen who has invaded recently and how much havoc he wrecked. I guarantee you Putin won't end well.
Except you are a jihadist, Putin's actions are unjustifiable.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
We v seen who has invaded recently and how much havoc he wrecked. I guarantee you Putin won't end well.

Lol. I would love to say my many things. But it is obvious you aint going to see it from my angle matter how many times i tried.

So. Alright ma. I heard you smiley
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. I would love to say my many things. But it is obvious you aint going to see it from my angle matter how many times i tried.

So. Alright ma. I heard you smiley
Alright sir me sef hear you.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
grin People think Putin is the only one making all the decisions on Ukraine. How wrong. If Putin is removed 2moro, Medvedev might replace Putin and Medvedev is more wicked than Putin. Continue dreaming
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown, which cave are you living in?

Show me one global brand that is from North Korea?
ogun kill global brand. I say Japan and America are shitholes you donkey
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
AishaDant:

This comment shows that you don't have sense. Stick to Nigerian news please.
Ogun kill you with american news. Bastard a donkey
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by KRSWon: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Japan is a shithole country. You have been completely dumbed down. North Korea is a trillion times better than deflation shithole Japan

timesupreloaded:

Would you mind laying out in explicit detail exactly how Japan and America are "shitholes" compared to the likes of North Korea?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by timesupreloaded: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Buliwyf:

Where do they dig these clowns out of? Japan is a shit hole? North Korea is better than Japan? All these clowns that have never read a book and just like boasting. Cover your face in shame cheesy cheesy
The reason why you are such a fool is because you read book. Book is for stupid people. Nobody should be proud of reading
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin People think Putin is the only one making all the decisions on Ukraine. How wrong. If Putin is removed 2moro, Medvedev might replace Putin and Medvedev is more wicked than Putin. Continue dreaming
Let Medvedev come. Let Tsars and co come. All of them can't be brutal than Ghengis Khan.
And Ghengis Khan no wicked reach Abacha. So let Russia do their worst. The Pope has begged Putin. He should hear and not be a he-goat.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by juniior(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
ghost213:
And if you believe Russia is having it easy, the joke is on you.

One thing this war has done to Russia is that it has exposed them as a tooth less dog, they can only bark not bite.

cheesy cheesy so USA is a toothless dog for invading Afghanistan for 20years, wasting billions, wasting soldiers and leaving billions worth of military equipment while tucking tail and running away from Taliban right? cheesy cheesy The Taliban fought USA and won. The Taliban won not because USA is weaker, but because USA did not want to burn Afghanistan to the ground (which they are fully capable of doing) Same goes with Russia. Russia has the manpower, technology and finance to burn Ukraine and all other east European (NATO) countries along its borders. But Russia doesnt want needless bloodshed. THEY WANT RE-UNIFICATION BY FORCE. Putin's plan is to invade and hold, seize capital and install a president loyal to the cremlin. Ukrainians are just fighting guerilla warfare. AMBUSH and KILL UNSUSPECTING RUSSIA CHECKPOINTS.

YOU LISTEN TO TOO MUCH WESTERN MEDIA BULLSHIT.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Cloud007: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

it's not balls but extreme recklessness. They know the elites are safe should their be a missiles fall out. What happens to the commoners? If they truly love their people... they won't act without wisdom.

Japan took a balled desion during the WW2 to attack United States.... Who suffered the nuclear retaliation?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by mrksquare: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Buliwyf:

You people just come online and write childish nonsense without thought. That was how most of you were boasting that Russia will defeat the whole of Europe in open combat. Just childish boasts without even any iota of logic whatsoever.

North Korea is just looking for attention. They can't actually stand Japan in open warfare except for their nukes and guess what USA has treaty with Japan. If Japan is nuked, US must retaliate. Stop boasting like kids.

The only thing the little Rocket man wants now is attention. It seemed like the Ukraine war is taking attention from him so he just launched a missile to get what he craves.

Sadly that commentator you responded to do not even know that the present day North and South Korea was a territory of the Japan Empire of old. North Korea cannot flex muscle with a country thay once conquered them. North Korea is merely seeking for attention.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let Medvedev come. Let Tsars and co come. All of them can't be brutal than Ghengis Khan.
And Ghengis Khan no wicked reach Abacha. So let Russia do their worst. The Pope has begged Putin. He should hear and not be a he-goat.
grin Leave out the pope in dis matter.
Cos the pope also beg America, beg Zelensky. Why dem no answer?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrksquare:

Sadly that commentator you responded to do not even know that the present day North and South Korea was a territory of the Japan Empire of old. North Korea cannot flex muscle with a country thay once conquered them. North Korea is merely seeking for attention.
grin U know u very right grin The Benin empire spread from Onitcha all the way to Benin republic, then known as Dahomey grin So Unknown gun men from the east can’t threaten the Benin? Stupid. In war u don’t judge wit former form. Look at how disastrous Italy’s performance was in WW2! Who can believe those folks were the descendants of the Roman Empire?
Oga if Japan do any how now now wit NK, Japan go collect porously grin
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Leave out the pope in dis matter.
Cos the pope also beg America, beg Zelensky. Why dem no answer?
America gree with Pope. Putin should agree. Stop supporting evil cos someone did evil. At the end, it makes you super evil
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:

Clown, says a fool living in a shithole.

Your stupid useless opinion does not matter.

If you heard sense you would know that US is the world largest economy and Japan is among the top 8th largest Economy.

Their are few countries in the world that can match both countries in terms of wealth,development influences or infrastructure talkless of surpassing them.

I know this fact is too complex for your slow brain to process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukraine: Explosions Near Major Cities Including Capital Kyiv (videos) / Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.