Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan (31842 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by MansoryMX(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

After this, i will write your name somewhere and never exchange words with you again. .. You sounds very ignorant and stupid together.

What is NATO? Who controls Nato? Since you are seperating US, and Nato differently. Do you even know what is NATO self. Kai... Ooo my god!

Which kid am i exchanging word with like this, all my head just dey pain me self. angry

If you don’t understand how to comprehend English then you are a bigger fool than me! US is a member of NATO! and as far as I know! US doesn’t own NATO! You thin the likes of France, British and Germans are child’s play nations! These are nations that ones ruled the world before formation of US! so accusing US of killing Gadaffi is like accusing ECOWAS! It comprises of nations! Get that into your thick skull. Gaddaffi was a dictator! Who killed his own people! It’s a known fact even by the Arabs nation! Why hasn’t NATO attacked any Arab nation? Some of you are just pained to the bone for nothing! And na una dey still dey run go same US for a better life if given the opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Dennisbulkan: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

Yet USA killed a Iran general, yet mossad has been targeting and killing Iranian scientists for decades..
Shitting you said grin

What does this your nonsense has to do with my post?
Reading comprehension is none existent among dumb obedient youths, chai.
"They are shiiting themselves over nuclear capable iran" how does your dumb comment counter that statement?
Obedients are fools no wonder una dey campaign for third class philosophy graduate angry
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by DOM7: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
No be pasin wey start fight dey always win o! Putin thought it is going to be a work over until hin eye clear and start forcing people to join army by force.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Dominance is the aim of every nation on earth. But no, American cannot take over any country, where Russia or china. I don't support the west one bit, but the solution is not war. War should be avoided at all cost because it even we the underlings that will suffer the most. Nigeria is already suffering heavily from Ukraine war with skyrocketing food prices
grin Look at this particular case now. Nobody is blaming America for the escalation of tension in Korean Peninsula! Why are they always going there to perform war games? NK has told dem several times to stop! They refuse, yet are the first to shout wen NK fire missiles. No b juju b dat?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Realguyman1(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
Lol. U dey reason Japan like Africa countries, abi? See the way u just talk am say North Korea go nuke Japan as if na Nigeria u dey talk about.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Guyman01: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

North Korea is looking for trouble.

Should Japan decide to retaliate, make Kim Jong no come begin shout inhumane against humanity tongue

He has real nuclear weapons and not the fake WMD that America knew that Saddam Hussein never had and invaded. Libya would have not become a failed country if Gaddafi didn't abandon his nuclear ambitions by trusting America.
No enemy country would ever trust America again after Libya

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Jackbaur88: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

So what about Cuba and Nicaragua the US is sanctioning heavily and been threatened with invasion if they form alliance with Russia or if Russia create any military partnership with them.

Let me tell you the difference between the US and your so called Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. The US is an open society where the media and it's people scrutinized their activities. It's in the US a citizen can draw the cartoon of the president and nothing will be done to him or her. It's the US the law makers can moderate the powers of the president. Can you say same of China, Russia, North Korea and Iran? Can any of you shouting here freely go to any of the 4 listed countries above and make any small noise?
No one trust the likes of China, Russia, North Korea and Iran because they are rule by Autocratic regimes with little or no regard to the voice of their citizens.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by obedience4(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
juniior:

That's the power of nuclear bombs. And Kim has alot

So the USA didn't have nukes yet lost in Vietnam,
The Soviet Union lost in Afghanistan yet with their nukes..
Nukes are for deterrence, no country will use a nuke.
Russia is getting wiped in Ukraine untop its nuke

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Oshodipikin: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The only thing countries like North korea and Russia have in common is BALLS .

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan

It's a shame that the government can't do anything to get to arrest terrorism-inclined individual who loves to hear news of nukes, more nukes like this.

Shekau brothers are many in Naija. Check your heart well. Hatred is taken over whatever is remaining of you.

Sometimes.... it's from the home.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by obedience4(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

What does this your nonsense has to do with my post?
Reading comprehension is none existent among dumb obedient youths, chai.
"They are shiiting themselves over nuclear capable iran" how does your dumb comment counter that statement?
Obedients are fools no wonder una dey campaign for third class philosophy graduate angry

Mumu explain "shiiting themselves"
News flash, my name is obedience, my father gave me that I don't give a shit about any stupid labour party or Peter obi,..
We are discussing foreign politics you are bring Nigerian politics..
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blackpanda: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Look at this particular case now. Nobody is blaming America for the escalation of tension in Korean Peninsula! Why are they always going there to perform war games? NK has told dem several times to stop! They refuse, yet are the first to shout wen NK fire missiles. No b juju b dat?

I agree with u. But the truth is nobody knows what the insane tyrant in NK will do if left unchecked. Kim needs to be constantly put on his toes otherwise one day he will decide to wipe out Japan and SK. He has to constantly be reminded of the consequences of doing that. It's an endless circle of threats, till one party makes a fatal mistake
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by providencia(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.

What has japan done to north Korea to deserve this threat? How is throwing stones over your peaceful neighbour's roof synonymous to balls.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Anakazo22: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

time.
You don't know what you are saying, you think North Korea can defeat Japan if it comes to war, you better think twice. Japan has been one of the strongest nation in Asia for more than a century, so all those ones North Korea are doing is initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Topmaike007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
letristian:
That fat boy called Kim Jong-un has been power intoxicated. He is thinking he can do anything when true violence comes to him

Him go soon collect
go read about Korean war and stop coming online to spill trash
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oshodipikin:

It's a shame that the government can't do anything to get to arrest terrorism-inclined individual who loves to hear news of nukes, more nukes like this.

Shekau brothers are many in Naija. Check your heart well. Hatred is taken over whatever is remaining of you.

Sometimes.... it's from the home

You cracked me up.. Thanks
The bolded is for me grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Mendula35(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please anyone with Uber/bolt car for lease or higher purchase?.
Location Abuja. Thanks
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by ponishah: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.
What a comment! Typical of a Black-Monkey
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

I agree with u. But the truth is nobody knows what the insane tyrant in NK will do if left unchecked. Kim needs to be constantly put on his toes otherwise one day he will decide to wipe out Japan and SK. He has to constantly be reminded of the consequences of doing that. It's an endless circle of threats, till one party makes a fatal mistake
grin U are wrong.
Don’t forget that u think the NK man mad ONLY because that’s America’s perspective. U only see all the conflict thru the lens of America.
There was a civil war in Korea in the 50. America poke nose himself in the war, supporting one side. It was after a truss was reached that NK and SK became a part of our nomenclature. The Americans are still interested in continuing the war. They put sanctions on NK, always perform military drills around them, plant several mines along large portions of the border.
So Kim Jong-UN knows the only way to survive is to acquire Nukes.
Permanent solution is for America to forget unification of Korea by force. Let NK and SK exist independently. Forget about pressuring NK to abandoning Nuke wen the war is not officially over. Lift all sanctions against NK and mind ur business. I don’t think all these are too much to ask of America
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Judybash93(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Mrtaye: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Lolz so North Korea has the Monopoly of nuking abi
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Biden is a clown.. undated version of Buhari

Under his watch taliban take over Afghanistan and murdered many Americans and their Agents by bombing military occupied area he didn't do pimn

Under his watchful eyes Russia invade Ukraine all he could do is mere treats

Under his watch Iran start it nuclear program

Under it watch North Korea start firing missiles towards it Biggest Allies In far East Asia , Skorea and Japan

Under it watch China planning to annihilate Taiwan and forcefully occupied it

Trump might be a trouble maker, big talker but he's a man with balls. He went inside Iran and kill it top commander heaven didn't fall.. if you must survive in the midst of your enemies you must put fear in side their heart

Arab might take over America and put first Arab foreign president of America.. don't say I didn't talk am

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Dennisbulkan: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

Mumu explain "shiiting themselves"
News flash, my name is obedience, my father gave me that I don't give a shit about any stupid labour party or Peter obi,..
We are discussing foreign politics you are bring Nigerian politics..
"Shiiting themselves" = "they are restless & desperate" over Iran possessing a nuclear weapon because they know that if they allow that happened they will become another bone in their throat just like the situation with Russia & N.Korea now, savvy?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blackpanda: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin U are wrong.
Don’t forget that u think the NK man mad ONLY because that’s America’s perspective. U only see all the conflict thru the lens of America.
There was a civil war in Korea in the 50. America poke nose himself in the war, supporting one side. It was after a truss was reached that NK and SK became a part of our nomenclature. The Americans are still interested in continuing the war. They put sanctions on NK, always perform military drills around them, plant several mines along large portions of the border.
So Kim Jong-UN knows the only way to survive is to acquire Nukes.
Permanent solution is for America to forget unification of Korea by force. Let NK and SK exist independently. Forget about pressuring NK to abandoning Nuke wen the war is not officially over. Lift all sanctions against NK and mind ur business. I don’t think all these are too much to ask of America

You said exactly what i said, so how am i wrong You obviously know the highlighted is NEVER going to happen, so its an endless cycle of threats....as i said earlier.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Kingsley10000: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

China is scared of the US grin Taiwan understands jt
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

you can't claim to be talking against USA and still be fueling hate. U r a bad example

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lagosrd: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Balls that will come back and hit you with hunger. Think now. If this provocation continues , you think others too don't have weapons to launch?

North Korea hasn't seen war before, I mean real war. Don't forget they are not Vietnam.

The second world war didn't start from Russia, they were just a follow follow to Adolf Hitler. They dare not think of not supporting him then and he was a German.

Japan has seen war, The US has seen war but they don't want another one, but when your people bring it on, it will shock you yourself. Someone else will take are of their children.

The gentility of a lion is a not a sign of cowardice...... Know and have peace.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
And paper tiger America responded by firing a failed missiles that killed over 200 south korea troops this morning. America weapons are scrap. Japan, south korea and America are all ants. North korea will destroy all of them in 5minutes

Kid, you think is animated cartoon?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Ode, who is North Korea compare to Japan, nna go just de type nonsense on Naira land

Am sure this is the first time the dude has heard about that name North Korea.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blueAgent(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Japan is a shithole country. You have been completely dumbed down. North Korea is a trillion times better than deflation shithole Japan

Clown, which cave are you living in?

Show me one global brand that is from North Korea?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.