Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan (31841 Views)

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by doublestar21(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

My gosh, how i wish someone can send a voice note here. I want to scream so badly. Just look at all the trash you typed up there especially the bolded. You are a joke and hypocrite, infact evil.

Us invade libya killed gadafi with the mere pretence of him having a weapon of mass destruction. We only saw them making away with golds, they havent shown us any weapon of mass destruction since they killed the man. Just look at the state of libya since then.
The same script was acted in syria,iraq, and others..
Have you forgotten so soon that US is the only country to have used Atomic weapon, they nuked hiroshima and nagasaki for christ sake... You know nothing of international politics sir. Just stick to your APC and PDP politics.

How can you say No US weapon can be found with terrorist? .. Who introduced so many weapons in libya, which different groups are parading now. Or are you not aware that over 23billion dollars woth of weapons are been sold in black market today, the same weapons they are donating to ukraine on a regularly bases.

Know this and have peace. Us is the problem of this world.

God bless you I started feeling itching all over my body when I started reading that his trash. I wish one can use voice note directly in this forum. The one that pains me most is how someone will be typing rubbish and be bragging about it. Does it mean that guy can't utilize the power of internet to check fact (Google).

This is the most stupid article I have read for over six months now. You know nothing about history you claimed you knew something. Tell him to utilize google, he will choose to copy the conversation between bola and Amina in their their compound. Now see how he embarrassed hisself.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by juniior(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:

Dude if not for the Allies intervention in ww2 Korea. China. Will all be Japanese territory today..

That's the power of nuclear bombs. And Kim has alot
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Midas01: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Men have a mission to destroy the world.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Minjim: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2022
North Korea and Russia have done rogue.

The world should treat their fuckup now before they bring us all down with them
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by mamaafrik(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

they signed a treaty not to own or operate a military,
after the defeat at ww2,
what they operate is a self defense force.
you are a man, thanks for the info.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
God1000:
The rocket Man should learn from Russia's debacle in Ukraine and stop disturbing world peace.

Kim must be very stupid to think that his country can defeat south Korea, Japan and USA all together.
grin Lies.
North Korea is the one firing rockets in response to America-South Korea’s unending military drills around their borders. Imagine grin U condemn missile firings but don’t see anything wrong with America performing military maneuvers in another man’s backyard?
The simple message frm NK is dat no matter how much u drill, I will Nuke u all, if u F-up wit me

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by AishaDant(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
timesupreloaded:
what your foolish news fail to say is that the US. missiles failed and ended up killing south korea troops in the based. America weapons are scrap. America, Japan and south korea wont take five minutes for north korea to destroy in totality

This comment shows that you don't have sense. Stick to Nigerian news please.

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Oyiboman69: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.
Japan is a NATO state. this will be a battle ground both Japan and north Korea and China will be the battle field. the west is far west.
will Russia and India fly their ships and plane to go support China and north Korea?...
It is obvious it will be a perfect opportunity to weaken the Chinese,the Chinese know this but the fat kid,with his tiny muscles, is only jumping up and down in display of stupidity....
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Minjim: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
The only thing countries like North korea and Russia have in common is BALLS .

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.

Saying a tyrant has balls is foolishness.

Those making these decision aren't risking anything. They got their asses covered.
Putin has a bunker large enough to hold 200 members of his family and friends just in case of a nuclear attack. He's making nuclear threats but not willing to risk his any hair on his body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Sergioaguero: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Our pastor updating on End time matters grin

He concern you?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by 007Marvel(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Buliwyf:

Ah I didn't know. Thanks. I will mark him and ignore him from now on.

No dey quotes all those bastards way nor know their street self, most of them no see kindergarten school gate!

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Eyinju112(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Thats true though, but I just wish the world can be peaceful once again
lhordspy:

Lol.

No i dont, no one prays for war. But sometimes we need not to encourage bullies and their apologists. The US are pokenosing into the affairs of other regions, creating upset here and there. Cant you see how they succeeded in turning a beautiful country like ukraine into? By pushing the president into senseless war. They are playing same script with japan/south korea vs North korea, Taiwan/china..

They succeeded in libya,iraq,syria,and others ... But this time around the world is wiser to see pass their deceit. Thank god for strong nations like Russia and NK, china should learn how to stand firm in the face of oppression too.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2022
brain54:

‘Gra Gra’ is not ALWAYS the best option.

Sometimes you need to count the COST of certain decisions and actions.
The elders say the sluggish walking style of a cat is not a sign of cowardice.
Like I said the Chinese have too much to lose right now.
grin Wen had the Chinese not have much to lose? It took the arm twisting of Russia b4 they sluggishly agreed to intervene in the Korean War. They have allowed Taiwan to fester for almost a hundred yrs.
Now is the best chance they can ever have. Joining Russia to go toe to toe with the west over whether unilateralism or Multilateralism finally rule dis world
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blackpanda: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

I love their courage, audacity, fearlessness, firmness, daring, fortitude,spirit, mettle, confidence, gutsiness,ballsiness, temerariousness, effontery. No time for nonsense.

How i wish China too with its vast economical strenght and power can also be able to stand its ground and not just make empty threats everytime the United state toy with them through Taiwan.

That would make Taiwan stop playing games with China by entertaining those evil westerners close to China.
Isn't it surprising that every world tension, upset, uprising, war is always connected to the US in one way or the other. Always going around pitting Nations against Nations. Japan and Taiwan too may learn the hard way just like ukraine is learning now.

China needs to man up,show balls too, and start acting like a world power they are. Not empty threats here and there everytime.

So when world war 3 starts and you are wiped out from existence, what will be your gain Smh
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blackpanda: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wen had the Chinese not have much to lose? It took the arm twisting of Russia b4 they sluggishly agreed to intervene in the Korean War. They have allowed Taiwan to fester for almost a hundred yrs.
Now is the best chance they can ever have. Joining Russia to go toe to toe with the west over whether unilateralism or Multilateralism finally rule dis world

China is not stupid. They don't make emotional decisions like yours. It's strategic national interest first, not pointless wars and annihilation.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by King3urna(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Joker. You should be a comedian.
Japan retaliate? Lol. That will be a recipe for disaster, exactly what Northkorea is looking for. They will nuke the nonsense out of japan. Their western ally and puppeteer, U.S will not be able to do nada. Having witnessed how the westerners pushed ukraine into calamity garnished with extreme disaster, they wouldn't dare.

Thank God, Japan are wiser to know better, they wouldn't want to experience a hiroshima and Nagasaki disaster for a second time.

I don’t know why your brain is telling you that North Korea can try shit with Japan lol mom Japan don’t need America to deal with there ass

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Premiumwriter:
it's a demonstration of strength.

If North Koreans are made to believe that they are in perpetual war, then they will have little thought of revolting.

Regularly firing missiles achieve this perfectly.
grin Why don’t u see America military drills on monthly basis on the peninsular as provocative? Why are they preparing for war? Shouldn’t NK also show forth its own readiness?
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

See how blinded you are! So US single handily entered Libya and killed Gadaffi? Mannn you are just a kid and go watch Cartoon Network abeg! You know nothing absolutely! cheesy

After this, i will write your name somewhere and never exchange words with you again. .. You sounds very ignorant and stupid together.

What is NATO? Who controls Nato? Since you are seperating US, and Nato differently. Do you even know what is NATO self. Kai... Ooo my god!

Which kid am i exchanging word with like this, all my head just dey pain me self. angry
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Malawian(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2022
See Missile as e wear conndom. Omo, e go forck you shege grin grin

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2022
doublestar21:

God bless you I started feeling itching all over my body when I started reading that his trash. I wish one can use voice note directly in this forum. The one that pains me most is how someone will be typing rubbish and be bragging about it. Does it mean that guy can't utilize the power of internet to check fact (Google).

This is the most stupid article I have read for over six months now. You know nothing about history you claimed you knew something. Tell him to utilize google, he will choose to copy the conversation between bola and Amina in their their compound. Now see how he embarrassed hisself.

Just look at the nuisance, separating US and Nato differently in his other statement. The kid dont even know what is NATO, he just sent a screenshot from google to me directly,waving it in my face like trophy..That boy knows nothing, infact all my head just dey pain me.

It pains me so much have been wasting few precious minutes of my life typing to a kid like him. Kai.... grin

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2022
ken6488:
stop reading writing history it was a stalemate

What do you think I should read?

Its like having Ukrainian forces pushing Russia back to pre 2014 border and you call it a stalemate in its literal meaning. Ukraine will always tell you they won the battle, that is what I am trying to point out. Same thing happened between the N & S Korea because of the intervention which then result to the stalemate.

As for your advice I think that is better left for you to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

China is not stupid. They don't make emotional decisions like yours. It's strategic national interest first, not pointless wars and annihilation.
grin Wait until America mistakenly succeed over Russia and see if China will not be next. They will be stripped of all they possess. America never wanted China to be recognized in the world, Taiwan was the defacto China after WW2. The name of Taiwan then was REPUBLIC OF CHINA grin Does the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA think this has changed? They are joking indeed
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by brain54(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
You and the op should realize where china is coming from and how there have worked their a.ss out from a poor country to being one of the world’s biggest economies. You want them to throw that away? For Taiwan… or to prove a point of being a super power…I stand by my position that some fights are not just worth it.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Eyinju112:
Thats true though, but I just wish the world can be peaceful once again

True. But firstly we need to counter those obstacles and those evil westerners standing against world peace.

Shalom.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Eyinju112(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2022
And do you feel this shit gonna end embarassed
lhordspy:

True. But firstly we need to counter those obstacles and those evil westerners standing against world peace.

Shalom.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Ckonnet: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

That's not ball, still the same mad people deprived of human sense. North korea still survives with UN world food donation but is eager to spend millions on useless projectiles and for Russia, they are known to throw their men into grinding meat machine in the name of unnecessary war to show the world their useless soft ball, what they are doing in Ukraine now was done back in Afghanistan they latter abandon the war after depleting their resources. I dont support any of the powers that be but always be smart in choosing your war. China you are taunting to be soft ball are the real smart hard ball, playing the game so hard and intelligently without disrupting their economy which is the main thing that makes a country a world power and gives them the money to spend on hardware. Nobody will blink an eye if china decides to invade their tiny backyard taiwan but they understand that economic warfare is what will bring you down easily,currently china is Russia's plug that covers it's shortcomings both monetary n spare parts supply. Military hardware is overrated in the 21st century, only nuclear weapon is the devil everyone is scared of including the owner and 3rd world country like Pakistan has some also so war in 21st is a very stupid act and it's evident from almighty america failure in Afghanistan to russia's disgraceful charade going on in Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by CalabarDude(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Rich4god:

So u didn't knw that Russia and China where at the side of NK
Stalin didn't send Soviet troops to fight, china only came in when the US were trying to xtend the fight into china territory,Stalin only gave weapons,mostly ammunitions and grenades, compare that to us that fought with troops, Go and learn history bro
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by zoedew: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Brawn without brains are the folks you say you like. You fight with brains not balls. With your brains gone your balls will soon be out of existence.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by lhordspy: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Eyinju112:
And do you feel this shit gonna end embarassed

Nuke ofcourse... grin

The world will probably nuke itself into oblivion.

Except if the US stop their war-mongering campaign.
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by blackpanda: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wait until America mistakenly succeed over Russia and see if China will not be next. They will be stripped of all they possess. America never wanted China to be recognized in the world, Taiwan was the defacto China after WW2. The name of Taiwan then was REPUBLIC OF CHINA grin Does the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA think this has changed? They are joking indeed

Dominance is the aim of every nation on earth. But no, American cannot take over any country, where Russia or china. I don't support the west one bit, but the solution is not war. War should be avoided at all cost because it even we the underlings that will suffer the most. Nigeria is already suffering heavily from Ukraine war with skyrocketing food prices
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by Krismas(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
brain54:

You and the op should realize where china is coming from and how there have worked their a.ss out from a poor country to being one of the world’s biggest economies. You want them to throw that away? For Taiwan… or to prove a point of being a super power…I stand by my position that some fights are not just worth it.
grin Where China is coming from? U hardly know where China is coming from.
How did they become poor to begin with? Was it not the ruling KMT party in collaboration with America stole every single wealth of China and ran away with it and some 3million Chinese to go form Taiwan? With America saying Taiwan is the real China? So, there is just no reason china shud have allowed all of dat go on for too long. America F-up is too much
Re: North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan by tolue42(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

World power where US dey? Drop that smoke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / UK Approves The Extradition Of Julian Assange To The US. Wikileaks Reacts / Russia Sends Warplanes To Syria For Huge Naval Drills (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.