Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. (50201 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / Peter Obi Sends Message To His Obidient Followers / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Reinamaria(f): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.

Words of an urchin shouldn't be taken seriously.
They hardly make sense.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Oracleforce: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
brightbright:
Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EekqJI--dbc

Health record suppose to.be private...so...dont allow.your tribal. semtiment to block your proper sense of reasoning...
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin

Reno just like to dey press some people's neck.

Reno the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Danniedpastor(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.

Foolishness runs in your veins
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Dshocker(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:

If care is not take, you are even having sex with your dog, even without protection.

Guy, you are a dead man.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Softmirror: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:
Was he not the same person who said he would stop insulting others?

Reno Omokri can never stop insulting people.

When they come for him, he will start wailing!

YOU MEAN IT IS AN INSULT? HOW? I THOUGHT DOGS HAVE PVCS TOO. undecided
ovieigho
Bankowner
Gipre
ManOfSon
Danniedpastor
Reinamaria
BABANGBALI
dshocker
SpatialKing
Abdu81
stamapro
incandescentena
OyeofIkoTuN

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by ManOfSon: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
So, this guy called Reno Omokri was in Goodluck Jonathan's kitchen cabinet, abi? In other words, he was one of those to first know about any government policy to help Nigerians, abi? Oh dear! How was it possible for someone this petty and childish to get that close to power? Only in Nigeria!
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Gipre(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
I don't like people like Reno Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by NnamdiN: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Somehow he wants Akwa Ibom and Cross rivers to vote Atiku?
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Cantonese: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:

Yes oooo.

Do you know that the emi lo kans in our midst are like rats from hell? All they know is to chop, destroy and get violent. OBIdient and YUSful people will only eat your dogs and goats at rallies.

As rats from hell, you should simply bother about your peace of mind as your ogas around you continuously make life meaningless to you. Some emi lo kan and Atikulators are like rats from hell.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Buksaylor: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

Why wouldn't you reciprocate the niceness to the dog of a woman who is keeping and feeding you...
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by BABANGBALI: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Attention seeking modafoka
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by HolyMan12: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats .

Na sheep not goats grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by ShaqFu: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Choi! See finishing. So many Obidient Nigerians are hungry dogs. grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Hushbingo: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Stop paying attention to this low IQ guy
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Xiaohei(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Looking at Nigeria and Nigerians from outside has shown me how deeply divided the country and her people are. And it’s pathetic to say the truth! This election will test all Nigerians- home and abroad like no other election before has. Personally, I do not care who wins; all I care about is for Nigeria to become a country we all, irrespective of our tribal differences, can be proud of. May the best man wins come next year! And may Nigeria be great again. Amen.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by ipobarethieves: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2022
cool OBIDIENT YOOTS ARE NOW Dawgs lipsrsealed cool grin grin cheesy.This campaign go sweet grin grin cheesy.

OBI yweets Don suga in d hand of RENO grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by blackpanda: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Hahahaha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by blackpanda: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Xiaohei:
Looking at Nigeria and Nigerians from outside has shown me how deeply divided the country and her people are. And it’s pathetic to say the truth! This election will test all Nigerians- home and abroad like no other election before has. Personally, I do not care who wins; all I care about is for Nigeria to become a country we all, irrespective of our tribal differences, can be proud of. May the best man wins come next year! And may Nigeria be great again. Amen.

Whoever wins will not change Nigeria. The rot in Nigeria goes beyond those in govt. The average Nigerian is bereft of morals, greedy and unpatriotic. Elections will solve nothing. Parents and religious leaders failed us
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by incandescentena: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by kizyalex10(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
idealogical:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1577219780603363328?t=ppS3peu2GdEeyvqdGiGMGA&s=19
RENO you said this and also d video of you recommending Peter obi to Nigerians,so what suddenly changed mr reno.God wey go punish u and your likes that swore Nigeria won’t be better cos of ur selfish reasons eh.e Dey do press up

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Dottormentor: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Tell zombidients to stop insulting people.or else them never see anything.
Revolution2022:
This is not a good way to campaign.Election should be a about electing politicians who will improve the quality of lives of Nigerians not about insulting each other like thugs who are fighting to control bustop.
No wonder politicians don't fulfill their promise when the get into office.

Besides,Reno okro is not a good example.I don't blame him Sha.He is looking for a political appointment as he is jobless.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Antoeni(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Reno Fall Loading.........

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Anakazo22: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:

And Agbado are like cow
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Xiaohei(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Whoever wins will not change Nigeria. The rot in Nigeria goes beyond those in govt. The average Nigerian is bereft of morals, greedy and unpatriotic. Elections will solve nothing. Parents and religious leaders failed us

Then we are in for an unending cycle of suffering, deprivation, poverty and crime. What do you suggest is the way forward? There’s gotta be a way out of all this mess, right?
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by treatise: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

Without high traffic on his social media accounts as well as his small forex Trading he'd suffer financially.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by 3nity7: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2022
How come I ended in Nigeria? Upon all the countries in Europe and North America? Majority of Nigerians have their mind scrolled up. As in, they are so used to suffering and hardship that they will chose suffering and hardship over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by BABANGBALI: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN IT IS AN INSULT? HOW? I THOUGHT DOGS HAVE PVCS TOO. undecided
ovieigho
Bankowner
Gipre
ManOfSon
Danniedpastor
Reinamaria
BABANGBALI
dshocker
SpatialKing
Abdu81
stamapro
incandescentena
the list is incomplete without Softmirror
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Small yansh dey shake, this guy head no set well
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by bhella10: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The way Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings in the EAST, bow to me whenever they come to pay homage and show loyalty to me in the almighty NORTH. cheesy grin
What is the story behind this pinsure bros. History Lesson 101 grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by BigYash: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2022
DAT dog is wiser than Reno 100%.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Owologbo(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2022
idealogical:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1577219780603363328?t=ppS3peu2GdEeyvqdGiGMGA&s=19

After all, Reno is not different from those who tagged goat with his boss name.
Those that fought tooth and nail to remove his boss from office are now his gods.
There's no money for you in aso rock Mr. Reno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.