Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. (50207 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / Peter Obi Sends Message To His Obidient Followers / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by SILVERLINES: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, the almighty NORTH will not give Biafra their independence. Make you do your worst. grin

But when we will finally give BIAFRA their independence, they will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA Land. grin
you are such a fool if you think Biafra is all about Igbo. Biafra is not about Igbo, Biafra is all about the indigenous dwellers of Biafra land
Abia
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross Rivers
Delta
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Rivers
Part of Edo and Benue states

I'm an Akwa Ibomite and a proudly Biafran

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2022
pointblank247:
empty shell you are only choking on agbado, go drink water

Emeka, since the thing too pain you, take this Rope and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by pointblank247(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Unfortunately for you... I don't have a mind, my mother sef dey crase, papa I no get so how i go get mind. The truth is bitter.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are such a fool if you think Biafra is all about Igbo. Biafra is not about Igbo, Biafra is all about the indigenous dwellers of Biafra land
Abia
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross Rivers
Delta
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Rivers

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, you for talk say, the whole West Africa is BIAFRA land. This one na comedian. Let me replay it for you. Biafra consist of the 3 and half IGBO indegineous States and they are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu States.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land. All the rich men in Anambra and Enugu are IGALA. While the poor People are IGBO. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Abia
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross Rivers
Delta
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Rivers

If we see una Legs for inside any South South States or Anambra and half of Enugu, weting we go do una no go funny. A word is enough for the wide.

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by pointblank247(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Kingozymandias(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If we see una Legs for inside any South South States or Anambra and half of Enugu, weting we go do una no go funny. A word is enough for the wide.

Listen to me let me warn you count Anambra Enugu Ebonyi imo out of your Biafra you can have Abia ..

Better respect yourself. What do you mean by half of Enugu? Respect yourself or dss will rewrite your family history

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Are you his OBIdient dog?

How's that insulting to u
SmartPolician:
Was he not the same person who said he would stop insulting others?

Reno Omokri can never stop insulting people.

When they come for him, he will start wailing!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Zico777(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2022
grin
SmartPolician:

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you his OBIdient dog?

How's that insulting to u

Na guilty conscience..

Reno was on Target.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

[b]When they come for him, [/b]he will start wailing!

Like Obidient terrorist threatening to kill his daughter, right?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Listen to me let me warn you count Anambra Enugu Ebonyi imo out of your Biafra you can have Abia ..

Better respect yourself. What do you mean by half of Enugu? Respect yourself or dss will rewrite your family history

Emeka, half of Enugu and Anambra State are IGALA ancestral Land. We go soon drive una comot from all the IGALA ancestral Land you People are occupying in the EAST. grin grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by manmade(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Eveb his dog is wiser than him grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nijablast: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Obituaries are dogs na
Barking everywhere they go

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by stamapro(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Reno is doing well with his insults, my concern however is when the table turns and he becomes the real dog the focus. Just my concern for people with madness syndrome,
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, half of Enugu and Anambra State are IGALA ancestral Land. We go soon drive una comot from all the IGALA ancestral Land you People are occupying in the EAST. grin grin grin grin

What are you talking about ? Seems you ipob terrorists want to commit suicide. Take your Biafra to igala land then if that's what you want but court others out of it
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:

What are you talking about ? Seems you ipob terrorists want to commit suicide. Take your Biafra to igala land then if that's what you want but court others out of it

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain Emeka well well. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by mytime24(f): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

him matter tire me ooo, instead him go tell pdp supporters wetin atiku go do for Naija, he's busy attacking obidient
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by adekolaelect(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

I feel wailing in your comments !!!! A simple question need a simple answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Afamed: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Zombidents will surely attend. Just promise them a load of Meat- pie and pure Water
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by PeterObi4LP: 7:47am On Oct 05, 2022
See as all the Ashewaju e-rat is dancing and masturbating for common a dog that has more value that them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.

Kinin so lenu bi eni je agbado gbigbe yo
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The way Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings in the EAST, bow to me whenever they come to pay homage and show loyalty to me in the almighty NORTH. cheesy grin

hahahahahaha...

almighty indeed..

feeding of crumbs from igboland

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North is the one that Colonize Biafra. It is only the North that can give BIAFRA their independence. grin grin

Like the way Boko haram gave you lots independence and controls 60% of the Northern slaves..

hahahahahaha

IDP campers.....Propaganda cannot save you now

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Like the way Boko haram gave you lots independence and controls 60% of the Northern slaves..

hahahahahaha

IDP campers.....Propaganda cannot save you now

I like the way Simon Ekpa is holding your People by the Balls. Simon Ekpa is doing as we instructed himgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahaha...

almighty indeed..

feeding of crumbs from igboland

The almighty NORTH. We feed the EAST. We also provide them with funds via, FG's monthly allocations. To enable you run the Economy of your barren Region, run your Eastern States Governments and to enable you pay Salaries. grin

Without the North, the East will not survive.

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The almighty NORTH. We feed the EAST. We also provide them with funds via, FG's monthly allocations. To enable you run the Economy of your barren Region, run your Eastern States Governments and to enable you pay Salaries. grin

Without the North, the East will not survive.

Almighty igboland..

We feed the North,We cloth the North North We build idp camps and almajiri schools for them

hahahahahahahaha..

If we don't buy cows, they starve to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.