Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. (50208 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / Peter Obi Sends Message To His Obidient Followers / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Tochj(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everything is politics to Omockery and Agbado guys.
I will never call a Human being a Dog
No matter what.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by boldtruthalways: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
This Rhino has really gone naught....when you see an unbusy man, you'll know. Rhino Reno is one of them. No common sense in him anymore. Its a shame!
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Jostoman: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.
if Obidient supporters start with you now you will start shouting up and down.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Munzy14(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Petty reno..This is damn hilarious though..grin grin

By this time next year the heat will be over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by bhella10: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
APC politics system has really damaged many intellectuals brain in Nigeria. During pdp years or military era, we didn't experience this kind of bitterness across the country.
true. Other tribes are not bitter and full of bile
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by EmmyDJourno: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.

Education in the mud cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nacho100686: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Are you salary earner or self employed and need a loan?
Check my signature for more details.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Damseldammie(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reno máá pawón nah

Reno don’t kill them now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
bhella10:
What is the story behind this pinsure bros. History Lesson 101 grin

The EAST no longer have Kings. IPOB Terrorist find joy in Killing and cannibalising Igbo Kings. So, Obi of Onitsha and other lucky first Class Kings in IGBO Land. Who were lucky to have escaped from the EAST, came to the North for their safety and in search of greener pastures.

Since they came to the North, they go about greeting and showing loyalty to their Northern masters. See the picture below. Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings from the EAST. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by bizzibodi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even that obidient dog is more sensible that Reno omokri....the canine knows what is good for nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by bhella10: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The EAST no longer have Kings. IPOB Terrorist find joy in Killing and cannibalising Igbo Kings. So, Obi of Onitsha and other lucky first Class Kings in IGBO Land. Who were lucky to have escaped from the EAST, came to the North for their safety and in search of greener pastures.

Since they came to the North, they go about greeting and showing loyalty to their Northern masters. See the picture below. Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings from the EAST. grin grin
Ha! That's abomination! I have a kwesun sa, I want to know if they are still in exile in Arewa.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by kcubani: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have come to a conclusion that Reno is bereaved of ideas, too childishhope atiku is realising that he is further deplicting and reducing his votes by insulting , abusing and fighting south Eastners, I think he is collecting money fro Atiku and indirectly working for Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by donprinyo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
And dis is news?
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by JealousCobra(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Reno no get joy

You get sense pass that dog ?? grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by backbone503(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Atiku go disengage am too
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Kingfragz: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
And yet people are saying that is obidient people that are insulting people
Imagine this now, if to say na obidient do this now we know go hear one

This guy problem is Peter obi not the state of Nigeria today

His even confused
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Dracas: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
I never knew Pigs keep Dogs
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by HRMK: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
its a big insult to compare your dog with obi's followers!anyway your dog would grace the pots of calabar,cross river and even ondo people!!
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by LIGHTROOM: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmm

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by emanobis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is the height of it...Reno of all people stooping so low, instead of constructively campaigning for his choice candidate, he is busy insulting other aspirants with their supporters.

You are foolishly making your foolishness public

Remember...*Internet Never Forgets*...your utterances will find you on a very good day
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reno and stupidity
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by yankison(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain this Emeka well well grin grin

It is not about tribal or region ..We need to take Nigeria back from old thieving career politicians for God sake ..Get sense for once so ur children would not say my daddy is a bastard for not working for the country greatness so they can benefit …..Idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by josephevergreen(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Take this man serious at your own peril.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by babz11(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
EKONGKING:
I have said before . we, the majority are laughing at the Zoo elections and its stupid comedy .

A liar Obi, Druggie lord Tinubu and Master crook Atiku can continue to fools their moronic followers .

We want restructuring or splitting of the Zoo.

Just passing by... You guys won't kille
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by ugbarreta(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Funny enough this useless idiot won’t even vote for Atiku…Reno I challenge you to come down to naija and vote for your candidate. Mufor that can’t even give his candidate one vote.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by MisterMan123456: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
This homeless fellow!
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by babz11(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
SILVERLINES:
you are such a fool if you think Biafra is all about Igbo. Biafra is not about Igbo, Biafra is all about the indigenous dwellers of Biafra land
Abia
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross Rivers
Delta
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Rivers
Part of Edo and Benue states

I'm an Akwa Ibomite and a proudly Biafran

You be mumu go steal all those state you mention you for pick Abuja, kogi and Kwara also... Keep on dreaming... But that guy funny 3 and half states grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by shortIGBOman: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
yankison:

It is not about tribal or region ..We need to take Nigeria back from old thieving career politicians for God sake ..Get sense for once so ur children would not say my daddy is a bastard for not working for the country greatness so they can benefit …..Idiot

E no concern us. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by sylve11: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bankowner:
E dey the guy bodi!

His type should be avoided like a plague.

One minute they are singing your praises, another they are biting you in the ass and I mean ass.

He's not any different from his dog.

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.