Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. (50200 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / Peter Obi Sends Message To His Obidient Followers / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by babajero(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Benz03: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Reno, dog is a very wise animal and it's disparaging to the dog's world to compare them to zombidients and Obi supporters.

For me, I won't waste the time and energy of my inteligent dog on a rally of that caliber, I will only allow my Obidient goat to attend a rally of such cos zombidients are like goats.
urchin raise to power 6
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
This ObiDense doggie meat pie still dey pain ZomBieDense...

Reno, have mercy on them abeg..

Now that we know ZOmbiDense like meat pie, every time dem bark like bingo, we go just throw dem meat pie tp chop..

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Abeycity93: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
This is not a good way to campaign.Election should be a about electing politicians who will improve the quality of lives of Nigerians not about insulting each other like thugs who are fighting to control bustop.
No wonder politicians don't fulfill their promise when the get into office.

Besides,Reno okro is not a good example.I don't blame him Sha.He is looking for a political appointment as he is jobless.
Where you not among those saying false accusations on Tinubu's health? feel the pain ndo!
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abeycity93:
Where you not among those saying false accusations on Tinubu's health? feel the pain ndo!
Where is tinubu at the moment?Is he campaigning?
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dottormentor:
Tell zombidients to stop insulting people.or else them never see anything.
I am referring to all parties involved.
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by TheDictatorNd: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reno nawa for you
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Onuoha1234(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
You gloat in irresponsibility. You will.suffer for your; behaviour sooner or later
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by Tundex911: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2022
Hope he later bought fan milk from bat too??

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by tammie24: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
Was he not the same person who said he would stop insulting others?

Reno Omokri can never stop insulting people.

When they come for him, he will start wailing!
how did he insult anybody please?
Re: Reno Omokri Bought Meat Pie For His Obidient Dog. Pictures. by EKONGKING: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, the almighty NORTH will not give Biafra their independence. Make you do your worst. grin

But when we will finally give BIAFRA their independence, they will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA Land. grin

Who fucking cares about igbo or whatever .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.