Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside (5698 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hopeba:
you are mad,, who told u all girls cheat? You very slow in thoughts.
Just pray that hardcore nationalists like me that still love to preserve hardcore societal values are not voted to power, if not, na jail you go dey suck the remaining cunt of your life, about the medicinal aspect, please can you elaborate? I want to learn the impact of pussy juice on the system of an adult male, please cunt doctor I am waiting for your enlightenment.
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
delzbaba:
all the people commenting negatively on this topic are pussy lickers,,how do you know something is disgusting when you've never tried it?
So I have to die before I know death is not good for me? Seems the excess intake of cunt juice is having adverse effects on your reasoning.
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
ednut1:
Happened to someone I know. The babe later use am insult am when they fought. She came from another man house to his own for nacks. And she no want am to suck but he insisted lol
Imagine such abomination!!!. one useless friend of mine was calling some of us that are resistant to sucking cunts as not woke and local, he was saying that if we try and suck any lady, such lady won't leave us in her lifetime, we all bursted with laughter because this is someone that can't hold a relationship for barely 3 months with all his "sucking abilities"
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by ASAPFERG1: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anything they see in bluefilm, they will want to try it..
Some even lick butthole self angry
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by delzbaba(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

So I have to die before I know death is not good for me? Seems the excess intake of cunt juice is having adverse effects on my reasoning.
ok if you say so
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Keniwit(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Set awan sucker away
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
That SMELLY TERRITORY!
Home to repugnant odors
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by brain54(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

Imagine such abomination!!!. one useless friend of mine was calling some of us that are resistant to sucking cunts as not woke and local, he was saying that if we try and suck any lady, such lady won't leave us in her lifetime, we all bursted with laughter because this is someone that can't hold a relationship for barely 3 months with all his "sucking abilities"
Maybe dude has awful sucking abilities….
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Johnnyboy6757(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
One day you will lick sperm of another man if you continue to lick women other men spit on and cum inside.
Better be warned
it's very funny though, knowing that after u finish advicing and sculding pussy suckers,u will still jump back to suck the same pussy ur telling others not to suck, hypocrite na it go kill us for this country.

1 Like

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Dreadlock69(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hiahhhh eeee no good ooooo simple imagine say you get gono for throat
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Viccur(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why would anyone lick that in the first place, wonder if it oozes honey or some kind of juice or something. Very horrible. If I ever try it, my PTSD go long
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Wickedtruths: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hopeba:
iam a millionaire... and I don't do fraud..? maybe it hinders poverty

Hopeba:
Iam not the type of person that loves asking for money online but the situation at hand has left me with no option than seek for help. Pls just do it for God, iam not a scammer. Pls any amount pls

4 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by femo86(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
D guy wey talk say "it is medicinal' grin

Abeg, come ansa us oooo..how is it medicinal

Abi u bin craze before, dem come give you 69 year old vajazo to suck...u come well grin
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by TyyT22(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laugh wan finished person here !!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Okoroawusa: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
brain54:
This thread na comic relief…

But why no girl Dey comment?
How do you want women to comment on the rubbish these small boys are saying here?

Even a girl that has not been sucked before is imagining how it will feel like. .

The best gift a man can give a woman is sucking her vagina till she quivers from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet.

2 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wickedtruths:

so someone can't have a change of fortune within hours? I need to share my story maybe tomorrow or Next week..o boy.. iam a bastard millionaire as we speak.. send me ur details
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by brain54(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:

How do you want women to comment on the rubbish these small boys are saying here?

Even a girl that has not been sucked before is imagining how it will feel like. .

The best gift a man can give a woman is sucking her vagina till she quivers from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet.
Ok o…

Kudos!
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Itooweak4una:

What's your problem with what anyone choose to do with their own mouth
Op na dem dem ... grin
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, it should be part of the constitutional amendment, any sane man caught sucking cunt should pay a fine of 40 million or 30 years in jail, only a mad man should suck cunt without any punishment......imagine putting my holy mouth inside cunt to please someone, cunt of all places, I would rather use my mouth rub a rough unplastered wall than put it inside cunt. Oyinbos no do this one well o

You are so ignorant.

A woman's cvnt is cleaner than your mouth.

Any man who can't give his wife head has failed sexually.

3 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so ignorant.

Another motivational speaker cum women advocate!!! Get out of my mention with your mouth oozing cunt juice. I won't really blame you, being a slave to women's manipulation and under eternal servitude to Western rotten culture, you couldn't come up with better words. Can you confidently tell your parents you lick your woman's privates in a random discussion? The inability of a black man to adequately sieve all Western values being forced upon him would be his end.

1 Like

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Something more worst than that will still emerge these white are just something else, everything they are doing is just out of Kilter . @nd it sad that our people are following every step they take.
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
leody:
Something more worst than that will still emerge these white are just something else, everything they are doing is just out of Kilter . @nd it sad that our people are following every step they take.
God will bless you!!! One was saying the best gift you can give a woman is to lick her cunt like a thirsty dog licking water, then after that what next? why would I trouble my soul just to make another mortal (ungrateful) happy.
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by brain54(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so ignorant.

Abegi…

Make we hear word. If you wan put mouth inside gutter pls do. Na your right.
But no Dey talk say any man when no do am na failure sexually.
You think it’s every woman that likes the sucking sef?

1 Like

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

God will bless you!!! One was saying the best gift you can give a woman is to lick her cunt like a thirsty dog licking water, then after that what next? why would I trouble my soul just to make another mortal (ungrateful) happy.
I even read someone comment up there saying it medicinal can you imagine.
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
realestate99:

Another motivational speaker cum women advocate!!! Get out of my mention with your mouth oozing cunt juice. I won't really blame you, being a slave to women's manipulation and under eternal servitude to Western rotten culture, you couldn't come up with better words. Can you confidently tell your parents you lick your woman's privates in a random discussion? The inability of a black man to adequately sieve all Western values being forced upon him would be his end.

Who is this mummy's boy @ "can you tell your parents..."

Guy I'm not a kid and might as well be old enough to be your dad.

I just hope you don't expect your wife to give you head cos it will be totally selfish to want it when you hate giving it.

And lemme lecture you a little bit more and I hope you calm your juvenile nerves down and learn...

The kitty is always very clean except when a lady has a clear infection which ofcourse can be treated but just like any other penile infection (which means you don't go eating every cvnt you come across but make sure it has no infection)

The kitty has a microflora called lactobaccillus acidophilus which always makes the cvnt extremely clean (even cleaner than your germ infested mouth and hand)

This is why the place tastes slightly acidic and it is this acidic medium that makes it very hard for germs to thrive there.

Ladies must also avoid washing the inner cvnt and just focus on the outer part cos the cvnt cleans itself automatically.

I repeat any man who refuses to give his wife head (except she does not want it) has failed sexually.l and such does not deserve a BJ from same woman.

Argue with your keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by ambitiouschap17: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2022
This thread just prove how ignorance most men are when it comes to women anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by realestate99: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Toks2008:

I just hope you don't expect your wife to give you head cos it will be totally selfish to want it when you hate giving it.

And lemme lecture you a little bit more and I hope you calm your juvenile nerves down and learn...

The kitty is always very clean except when a lady has a clear infection which ofcourse can be treated but just like any other penile infection (which means you don't go eating every cvnt you come across but make sure it has no infection)

The kitty has a microflora called lactobaccillus acidophilus which always makes the cvnt extremely clean (even cleaner than your germ infested mouth and hand)

This is why the place tastes slightly acidic and it is this acidic medium that makes it very hard for germs to thrive there.

Ladies must also avoid washing the inner cvnt and just focus on the outer part cos the cvnt cleans itself automatically.

I repeat any man who refuses to give his wife head (except she does not want it) has failed sexually.l and such does not deserve a BJ from same woman.

Argue with your keyboard
Lol @ mummy's boy, so because you are married you can't have a good conversation with your parents? Seems excess pussy juice you are sucking is having a negative influence on your system.

Answer my question or keep shut!!! Can you comfortably tell your parents in a conversation that you suck your wife's cunt? All those epistles you wrote to justify your barbaric act is a waste, if you like say the cunt contains bacteria that are gold plated, the mere fact you can put your mouth on a P**sy shows you are a dirty soul who should be banished from sane individuals. If I offer a cunt sucker like you a cup of water as a guest, immediately he leaves I will destroy that cup, I have zero tolerance for cunt suckers.

By the way I do not demand head from ladies either, my " tractor" is not designed to end in the mouth of a lady, it is meant to plough her underneath.

3 Likes

Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Tunjibalogun: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Argue with your keyboard
Lmao, how many penis get infected? Compared to the gamut of infected pvssies everywhere grin angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
realestate99:

this is a text to remind you to smile , unclench your fist , relax your jaws and smile , trust me it helps , no matter what it always gets better , no matter what , just keep holding on do have a wonderful day smiley
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
I spy a very finished person on this thread
Re: Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside by Daughterboard(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Itooweak4una:

What's your problem with what anyone choose to do with their own mouth

Because you can no longer you the same mouth to sing praises to your creator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Rema Dey Try O After All The Twerk The Thing No Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.