Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? (5645 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okafor's Law states that if you have mindblowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

This phenomenon is better known as Okafor’s Law.

The term has been made more popular in recent times by Omoni Oboli and all the drama that surrounded its release.

If Okafor’s Law is to be believed, then it means that there is a kind of magical power in the penis, and if you stir that power well enough during sex with a woman, her brain will become reconfigured to always say yes to sex with you.

Could this be true? Does this actually make sense?

I asked a guy, Chris [not his real name], a lagos-based photographer and he says “Guy, that stuff works o. Really, I think the only time women get to really break away from that enchantment is when they become born again, and even at that, omo the thing still dey hard them o .”

I asked a couple of other people including two married persons and the responses were quite mixed but majority of them say the theory is real to a very large extent.

One of them, a lady, backed up her statement with the following interesting words; ”old firewood na hin dey catch pass.”

Actually, Okafor’s Law has some merit and there might be some logic to back it up.

You’ll agree that it often takes women some time to warm up to a guy, and they usually do not let down their guard easily but once they become comfortable to the point of having sex with you, it can be said that their guard has well and truly fallen like Olympus.

This, coupled with the fact that the sex you had with her was actually mind-blowing and toe-curling, might make it pretty difficult for a woman/girl to resist you no matter how long it’s been since that spine-tingling sex.

It has to be one of the reasons why married women meet their exes and are somehow too weak to say no extra-marital affairs with them.

But is Okafor’s Law applicable to women alone? Is it just women who become too weak to say no to old sex partners? Are men are also quick to return to the warmth of old flames?

I’ve always pondered these and still I have no answers.

Also, if we are agreeing that Okafor’s Law is real, how real is it?

Out of every 10 women who have once been properly straffed, how many of them become too weak to resist that partner from that moment onwards?

Especially when it has become wrong to still be having sex with him because of their marital/relationship commitments, how many of these women fall prey to the need to feel that primal sexual satisfaction again?

In my opinion, I think seven women in this category would seriously consider engaging in that sex, and four of them will outrightly fall into the trap, especially if all the partners they've had after that experience have never been able to replicate that feeling for them, including their present husbands/boyfriends

Based on this, it is pretty safe to say that Okafor’s Law is not entirely a myth.

It might not be as conclusive as it is usually made to appear, but it is surely as real as the air you're breathing as you read these words, and as active as a clock with new batteries.

The above is my opinion. Make yours known by leaving a comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
I still bleep my ex more than real

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
SmellySperm:
I still bleep my ex
more than real

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Osobi32(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okafor's law is very true.... I met her in 2013 and we broke up in 2016 but till date we still get down whenever we see. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
I am learning.

So, you asked, in total, three people... and that's suddenly a conclusive research?

You mentioned that it's safe to say it's not a myth.

And I don't understand how your deliberations, opinions, interviews and statistics are suddenly wanting in men's cases.

I mean: you came up with a lot for women, but for men you've found no answers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
okafor"s law is fact cheesy
if u have a gf right now who cant get over her ex
chances are the ex will still smash her when he comes into town cheesy
there many married women these days still having hot sex with their ex
so anytime you hear ur wife or gf talking about my ex this and that
guy u better sit down and reason ur relationship with her if its worth it cheesy
as for guys okafor's law does not affect guys

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by nke001: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
For those in field of science, who are not ready to read through the long epistle,
Just recall "Newton's 1st law of motion"

9 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Drclassic(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let me go and ask my girl friend if this is true.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
okafor"s law is fact cheesy
if u have a gf right now who cant get over her ex
chances are the ex will still smash her when he comes into town cheesy
there many married women these days still having hot sex with their ex
so anytime you hear ur wife or gf talking about my ex this and that
guy u better sit down and reason ur relationship with her if its worth it cheesy
as for guys okafor's law does not affect guys

Lmao. C'mon. There are men who cheat on their wives? Keep going back to their exes for sex? Night before wedding day scenarios?

And again, is this not about the emotional attachment of the woman to the man, rather than the sex?

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by asahnwaKC: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
True small.....
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. C'mon. There are men who cheat on their wives? Keep going back to their exes for sex? Night before wedding day scenarios?
ex that would have probably grown fat with 8 kids is that the ex he will be going back to? shocked shocked
how many married men have u seen going to ex? cheesy
at most what they do is hire one side chick for one corner that will be servicing him cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Didn't believe it till it happened to me

I still knack my 5 ex girlfriends

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by MarianaTrench: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
It is reality
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
"Okafor's law and newton 1st law of motion"...when girls are dealing with guys base on doctrines,una dey talk of laws.
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

L? Keep going back to their exes for sex? Night before wedding day scenarios?

are u talking of goodbye sex? shocked it is ladies who do the goodbye sex thing more than guys nau
when a guy breaks up with a lady and he is onto a new one he has already forgoteen about the other lady.okafor law can never hold we guys cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Okafors law is a fact cool

The only problem is how many men can actually make a woman want to come back everytime unconditionally.If your woman is an expert in fake moans dont think Okafors law will apply between you and her. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
lilmax:

only u? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
ex that would have probably grown fat with 8 kids is that the ex he will be going to? shocked shocked

mere assumption.

how many married men have u seen going to ex? cheesy
at most what they do is hire one side chick for one corner that will be servicing him cheesy

So you're saying such scenarios doesn't exist? Marriages aren't being wrecked by exes giving men mindblowing sex?
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by donbachi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
lilmax:
Didn't believe it till it happened to me

na so dem too add u,as dia ex wey dem knack...papa knackson.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

mere assumption.

So you're saying such scenarios doesn't exist? Marriages aren't being wrecked by exes giving men mindblowing sex?
marriages are being wrecked by younger side chicks who are mostly runzgirls.its very rare for a guy"s ex to make a comeback into his life cos by that time she might become unattractive to the guy.she might add excess weight and might look older due to the stress of marriage.the man would prefer fresh meat by then.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
are u talking of goodbye sex? shocked it is ladies who do the goodbye sex thing more than guys nau
when a guy breaks up with a lady and he is onto a new one he has already forgoteen about the other lady.okafor law can never hold we guys cheesy

Oh. See. Agreed that women go to have a goodbye sex with their ex, but at the same time that ex-guy is having sex with the woman again.

And as for the ''few men'' who engage in a last fling, do they not do it with their ex-girlfriends sometimes?
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
I still dey fúck my exes anytime wey I jam them grin
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by MightySparrow: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nothing can be truer. those days I had an older friend from whom we (our group) took tutorials about girls. one of the lessons is this law. It worked wonders. even if a woman is raped and the experience is unique, the rapist may have his way again. Many would deny this but true. Queen Elizabeth I who refused to mary had this experience, the rapist remained her man as long as they lived. O the power of penis!
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
A big fat lie. Doesn't always work. I can never and will never do such a thing. In fact it can never happen except one is loose. I remember the day my ex came around thinking the "okafors theory" would work for him, but no way! The feelings no longer there. It just felt like I was with a blood brother. He too was surprised that I turned him down. So They are ex's for a reason. cool

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Oh. See. Agreed that women go to have a goodbye sex with their ex, but at the same time that ex-guy is having sex with the woman again.

And as for the ''few men'' who engage in a last fling, do they not do it with their ex-girlfriends sometimes?
the good bye sex thing except maybe if the man is being forced to marry someone he is not attracted to then he might still be going to his ex.But a situation where a guy breaks up from his girfriend and has a new catch what does he need from his ex again? cheesy.he has had all the sex he had with her so wetin im want from ex?
Most men prefer getting married to who they are sexually attracted to but for ladies it is not always so.she might love a guy but because the guy is not ready she now marries a man who is ready but who she is not attracted to.hence she goes back to her ex to have one last hot goodbye sex with him.Unfortunately she still keeps coming back for the hot sex cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by donbachi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
nke001:
For those in field of science, who are not ready to read through the long epistle,
Just recall "Newton's 1st law of motion"

i like the line dat says "unless acted upon by an external force"..stop encouraging urself with dat..anytime u have sex with ur ex..an external force(demons) acts upon u.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
lefulefu:
marriages are being wrecked by younger side chicks who are mostly runzgirls.

I'll agree. But prior to the man getting married, he's been having sex with the same side chicks over and over again? Even if they came after his marriage, the fact that he kept having sex with them is not the law being proven for men?

The law holds true for BOTH at the same time. You're sleeping with your ex; are you not an ex?

its very rare for a guy"s ex to make a comeback

cheesy So who is the lady ex? If the lady ex no come back, how will they fűck, so that okafor's law will happen?

into his life cos by that time she might become unattractive to the guy.she might add excess weight and might look older due to the stress of marriage.the man would prefer fresh meat by then.

Oya, remove marriage, weight and stress from the ex-gf life. Are those the only thing that'll prevent a man from going back?
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:
I am learning.

So, you asked, in total, three people... and that's suddenly a conclusive research?

You mentioned that it's safe to say it's not a myth.

And I don't understand how your deliberations, opinions, interviews and statistics are suddenly wanting in men's cases.

I mean: you came up with a lot for women, but for men you've found no answers?

Yes I said all of that. Women do have a lot of places in there body that turns them on. So imagine having your ex who knows all of this and after few years you both see. He'll come up with his old moves and women can't resist it
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Riele(f): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Banigoprecious:
Okafor's Law states that if you have mindblowing sex with a woman once, you get a free pass to always have sex with her.

Whether you agree or disagree with stereotypes, they exist, guide and shape the way people think and how they relate with one another.

For example, there is the widespread belief that wives are better at managing family funds than men, it is also believed that women are terrible at apologizing for their mistakes and f--k ups in relationships and marriages.

And then there is the belief that if you sleep with a girl once and you do it properly, she somehow becomes too weak to say no to you from that moment onwards.

This phenomenon is better known as Okafor’s Law.

The term has been made more popular in recent times by Omoni Oboli and all the drama that surrounded its release.

If Okafor’s Law is to be believed, then it means that there is a kind of magical power in the penis, and if you stir that power well enough during sex with a woman, her brain will become reconfigured to always say yes to sex with you.

Could this be true? Does this actually make sense?

I asked a guy, Chris [not his real name], a lagos-based photographer and he says “Guy, that stuff works o. Really, I think the only time women get to really break away from that enchantment is when they become born again, and even at that, omo the thing still dey hard them o .”

I asked a couple of other people including two married persons and the responses were quite mixed but majority of them say the theory is real to a very large extent.

One of them, a lady, backed up her statement with the following interesting words; ”old firewood na hin dey catch pass.”

Actually, Okafor’s Law has some merit and there might be some logic to back it up.

You’ll agree that it often takes women some time to warm up to a guy, and they usually do not let down their guard easily but once they become comfortable to the point of having sex with you, it can be said that their guard has well and truly fallen like Olympus.

This, coupled with the fact that the sex you had with her was actually mind-blowing and toe-curling, might make it pretty difficult for a woman/girl to resist you no matter how long it’s been since that spine-tingling sex.

It has to be one of the reasons why married women meet their exes and are somehow too weak to say no extra-marital affairs with them.

But is Okafor’s Law applicable to women alone? Is it just women who become too weak to say no to old sex partners? Are men are also quick to return to the warmth of old flames?

I’ve always pondered these and still I have no answers.

Also, if we are agreeing that Okafor’s Law is real, how real is it?

Out of every 10 women who have once been properly straffed, how many of them become too weak to resist that partner from that moment onwards?

Especially when it has become wrong to still be having sex with him because of their marital/relationship commitments, how many of these women fall prey to the need to feel that primal sexual satisfaction again?

In my opinion, I think seven women in this category would seriously consider engaging in that sex, and four of them will outrightly fall into the trap, especially if all the partners they've had after that experience have never been able to replicate that feeling for them, including their present husbands/boyfriends

Based on this, it is pretty safe to say that Okafor’s Law is not entirely a myth.

It might not be as conclusive as it is usually made to appear, but it is surely as real as the air you're breathing as you read these words, and as active as a clock with new batteries.

The above is my opinion. Make yours known by leaving a comment.

Trash !!! .

And to think a "NIGERIAN MAN" spent his time to write down this epistle just to ridicule the opposite sex is funny .

Useless specie with no brain . Channel this energy to something productive and watch your life change

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Magnoliaa:

And again, is this not about the emotional attachment of the woman to the man, rather than the sex?

Most men who go back to do such is either a case of that was the first girl they ever loved and probably they both took there virginity for the first time.
Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Riele:

Trash !!! .

And to think a "NIGERIAN MAN" spent his time to write down this epistle just to ridicule the opposite sex is funny .

Useless specie with no brain . Channel this energy to something productive and watch your life change

SMH

9 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? by Riele(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Banigoprecious:

Yeah . I dropped it for you .

Since yours is missing . Hope you make good use of it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With / Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix / Pls Help,.... I Fuuccccked, We Forked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.