Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) (3371 Views)

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Robi65(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
I see broke guys coming to Nairaland to rant about girlfriends or wives leaving them for another dick or even secretly doing it while still with them
Let me make it clear today , a lady who grows up with poor parents and family is not looking for love, she is looking for a better life , not for herself but for her coming generation
You as a man wants to cuddle and thrust, no! She is not looking for that, she probably suffers trauma from how her father being shamed for not paying up on time for a paint bucket of Garri, or how her mother is ridiculed in neighborhoods for wearing rag
Such lady or girl would be stupid if she grows up and start looking for love … she needs money
So guys , stop being selfish, if you do not have money, girls are not meant for you , they are for those with something to offer

9 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Amb1045(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Getat abeg. So she can't work apart from selling her body to highest bidder. A story by an holosho to justify her business. Holosho done drop quote. Lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Justbehave(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Agreed. Atleast a broke guy shouldn't block her from meeting her poverty alleviation maga. Ode. As if you you have anything to offer the rich guy if not your stinking pussy.

8 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Simplyvic18(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Okay
We don hear

2 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Delight2014(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2022
I clearly understand you @Op, honestly that's girls mentality and she is a girl and must have known more about their gender and how they react/ behave than we guys.
But my question here is, since all she needs in a guy is money without thinking of building herself or engage in something meaningful without being dependent, WHAT CAN SHE THEN OFFER TO THE GUY THAT WILL SACRIFICE HIS WEALTH FOR HER?

15 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by WereyBoi: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Na so
Same way rich men should avoid poor girls
Since they need companion and love not some hungry broke leech
Stupid logic

13 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by talk2hb1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:
I see broke guys coming to Nairaland to rant about girlfriends or wives leaving them for another dick or even secretly doing it while still with them
Let me make it clear today , a lady who grows up with poor parents and family is not looking for love, she is looking for a better life , not for herself but for her coming generation
You as a man wants to cuddle and thrust, no! She is not looking for that, she probably suffers trauma from how her father being shamed for not paying up on time for a paint bucket of Garri, or how her mother is ridiculed in neighborhoods for wearing rag
Such lady or girl would be stupid if she grows up and start looking for love … she needs money
So guys , stop being selfish, if you do not have money, girls are not meant for you , they are for those with something to offer
So you are saying our girls are in for prostitution.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Fahvvy: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Since she "came from a poor home and she's looking for a better life" why can't she go out to work for that "better life" that she's looking for? Abi is she an invalid or a child? undecided...

And in your mind you think all men want is to "cuddle and thrust", hahahahha grin, you good grin....

And rather than advice men to "not be selfish" why not advice women who want a better life to go out there and work like every responsible adult should undecided....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Streetmovement(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by DollarBuddy: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:

This is so correct. Exactly how some girls think until they realize just how close they are to menopause grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by 7buckz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by waititi: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Olosho don drop quote
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
At least someone who knows what she wants... I like u OP kiss

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by youngZee23: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:
Nonsense..why can't she go and work to make her own money instead of becoming a LovePeddler..btw what else can she offer if not over used pussy..

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by DAramis: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Last time I checked, money is unisex. What stop the said lady from working or making her own money, and date for love?

Abeg, Gettat jare grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by advanceDNA: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
The internet and mobile phones keeps makimg prostituteś bolder..... imagine broke women with no value tellimg a man he has no right to date women....

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by phelonrays: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
The bluntness on your post is top-notch.
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by owiko(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
As a man whether rich or poor, avoid broke girls completely. Their entitlement mentality is follow-come

2 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by kelspinall(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
guys no need to argue and bash op,just hustle make it and then set your own standard of women...

let broke date broke
let class date class
let rich date rich
let kings date queens

lets balance it that way then and see who loses

4 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Baronthecelebri: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by diogo23: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:
Instead of ranting here and there why can't you go and get a job, stop looking for who will offer you something

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by TheoBag: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Buziness101: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:

Abeg sharap and go sit down
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by benqo01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even the ladies here knows how pointless your writeup is..
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Queenlas(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:
this is wrong , there are many ways to break poverty chain … this is just one out of many
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Killerbag36: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Robi65:

This only happens in nigeria with poor mentality go to other part of the world u will see guys nd girls works not waitin on a man cus of money
This op its suffering from poverty in nigeria setting no go work nd better ur sef waitinb 4 man ok

For how long will the man dig pussyy e go tire nd e go leave u to the next nd yet u no get job so u start from square zero.
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by oglalasioux(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brilliant post.

This is the reason I advise people to stay away from marriage. Even women from rich homes will have OP's mentality; they want higher connections so no time for love.

Why do fools fall in love?
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
No wahala, but I have a question.

What about the brothers of these broke women you are referring to? `Abi poor family no de born man again?

So if broke women are entitled to men who have something to offer (aka rich men), who will the brothers be entitled to?

I think say what is good for Adam should also be good for Adamu, abi no be so?

Do you also think it is fair to the man that a broke woman is with him not because she loves/wants him, but after what he has?

If his money come finish nko? maybe he was sacked for example, what will become of the girl and the relationship?

6 Likes

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
I've said it before, and I'll repeat it again. Never in your life date girls from poor family. Any girl that has known suffering and hardship all her life, avoid!

1 Like

Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Amb1045:
Getat abeg. So she can't work apart from selling her body to highest bidder

Shut up boy, everyone must not be like your mother and sisters at home grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2022
waititi:
Olosho don drop quote

Broke boy from the village has countered it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

(1) / My boyfriend wants my cousin / Sexiest Sms Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.