Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) (1517 Views)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
rdokoye:

The issue is poverty, Nigeria has a lot of it, and in that kind of setting it can breed resentment, especially towards those who are at least, perceived to be doing well. The only way to fix it, is to make Nigeria better.

You say, "they don't want you on their land", well, you being on their land, isn't the issue, it's your success that rubs them the wrong way. Then you say, "they won't let you form your own country". Well of course not, especially if they think you would thrive in this new country. It all plays into the resentment, envy and jealousy. They'll never be in support of anything they feel will benefit you.

That's why they are so vehemently against Peter Obi.

I'm speaking generally here.

Unfortunately for them they can't do a single thing about the Igbos in their land.
Nigeria is a mess

If we feel Lagos is the place in Nigeria that business can thrive easily

Any igboman with all his family members can migrate their and do his business there

They can only wail

But can't do a single thing except increase taxes
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Bridget95(f): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
The average Nigerian have been eaten by religion, hence the hate .
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
If you are so sure of what you are saying. My prayer for you is that may nature and God judge and treat you the same way Yorubas judge and treat Igbos.

Its that simple

How did the yorubas treat and judge igbos?
Did they collect food from your mouth, take your jobs, take your wives, etc what exactly have the yorubas done to treat you guys badly?

Have they stopped you guys from flooding the entire south west like sheep without shepherd?

This blame game should stop pls. An average yoruba man owes you nothing!

This is the same blame games your fore fathers were playing right after independence, they passed it down to you and unfortunately, you are going to pass it down to your children.

I have said it before and I am saying your leaders are your problem. Most Igbo leaders don't believe in the region.
To get things right, you must vote a pro-south east leader-some one who believes in revitalization of the region. Not the thieves you parade as leaders.

An average Igbo governor usually relocate to Lagos after looting the state for 8 yrs. Even Obi doesn't live in awka, he lives in Lagos, and there several other ex governors from the east who do same.
How many ex governor from the west or north lives in the east after their tenure?
In as much as everyone has the freedom to live anywhere, it shows your governors have failed in making their region habitable.

Pray that God should judge and treat your leaders the same way they have treated your people.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Godfullsam:

How did the yorubas treat and judge igbos?
Did they collect food from your mouth, take your jobs, take your wives, etc what exactly have the yorubas done to treat you guys badly?

Have they stopped you guys from flooding the entire south west like sheep without shepherd?

This blame game should stop pls. An average yoruba man owes you nothing!

This is the same blame games your fore fathers were playing right after independence, they passed it down to you and unfortunately, you are going to pass it down to your children.

I have said it before and I am saying your leaders are your problem. Most Igbo leaders don't believe in the region.
To get things right, you must vote a pro-south east leader-some one who believes in revitalization of the region. Not the thieves you parade as leaders.

An average Igbo governor usually relocate to Lagos after looting the state for 8 yrs. Even Obi doesn't live in awka, he lives in Lagos, and there several other ex governors from the east who do same.
How many ex governor from the west or north lives in the east after their tenure?
In as much as everyone has the freedom to live anywhere, it shows your governors have failed in making their region habitable.

Pray that God should judge and treat your leaders the same way they have treated your people.

We are coming massively in your land to cash out

.cry us a river.

You people go to farms all day long and we sit in our shops and take all the gains they make.

Nothing u can do but wail!
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

About 50 years ago, if you ask a Yoruba and his co. (whoever you so desire to assume these 'co' to be is solely in your responsibility) why he doesn't like Igbos, he'd tell you that Igbos are domineering, untrustworthy and divisive, citing the war.

Take a step further to some 25 years after that, and the same Yoruba and his co., realizing that the points are stale would no longer mention the first reasons, but would now tell you that Igbos are tribalists who are as clannish as they come.

Further down, say 10 years ago, the above points would have been proven repulsive, wrong and at most counterintuitive. So the Yoruba man with his ever willing co., not wanting to appear dumb in the sight of rational minds (tribalists? but they voted OBJ against Ojukwu?) resort to the most ambiguous narrative which can score some good points:

Igbos are filled with hate.

We can all agree that this narrative is as juicy as they come while being effective, at least corollary, in tearing the sides apart for ephemeral gain.

You guys keep fooling yourselves with that "voted Obasanjo instead of Ojukwu" was some kind a of way of showing you were not clannish. Lol. You lot voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu knowing fully well that:
1) Ojukwu had a cat's chance in hell of winning the elections.
2) The candidate of the Yorubas (Falae) would be frustrated by yiibos voting Obasanjo (same way you lot voted Tofa over Abiola in 1993).
You guys are fooling no one.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
GeneralPula:

You’re right. Now, I understand why Pandora told El-rufai this;

Shhhh. Don't bring this up pls. Let the yiibos continue their traditional tomfoolery without interruption pls. You know, yiibos are the nicest most nationalistic people in this country. They are only hated by other tribes because of envy (they are the only tribe with rich individuals. In fact, all yiibos are rich and successful).

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2022
jerseyboy:
BIAFRA WAS A FRAUD FROM THE START. IT IS AN IBO MYTH THAT SOMEONE IS STOPING THEM FROM LEAVING NIGERIA WHERE AS THE TRUTH IS NOMADIC IBOS ARE SCARED OF LEAVING NIGERIA. INCLUDING MINORITIES IN BIAFRA SPELT ITS DOOM FROM START. IBOS CAN LEAVE NIGERIA ANYTIME WITH THEIR 5 STATES.

Point of correction, 5 landlocked states.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Point of correction, 5 landlocked states.

That is why we are currently cashing out from your own state
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Stop saying the Yorubas accommodates the igbos.

We are currently part of Nigeria and free migrate and do business in any part of the country.

No matter how you hate the igbo man

No matter your jealousy

No matter your resentment

No matter whatever thing you feel.

I as an Igboman will come to the deepest part of your village and do business in any part I feel like

And you won't do a single thing about it.

You can't do a single thing.

How does that make you feel? grin

Oga, I will be glad if you come to my village to set up a big business o. But if your in intentions are not pure, you will be finished up naturally.

There are many igbos in my village, some are occupying my father's house for free currently.

They also help my sibling in farming.. I don't hate igbos at all, I have many of them as friend and I have dated some of them before settling down.

I only hate people like you who have been brainwashed to believe that yorubas are your major problems in life.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by BATified2023: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

.cry us a river.

You people go to farms all day long and we sit in our shops and take all the gains they make.

u say all these n wonder y people hate u

We have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria,name just 1 zone that igbos like n like igbos
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

We have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria,name just 1 zone that igbos like n like igbos

OGa

We are coming in droves to cash out and take your monies

We don't give 2 fuckks about your likes or love.

Love from our people is enough for us.

It's your money we need

And we are taking it massively daily
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

That is why we are currently cashing out from your own state

And that is why you bums are irrelevant in Nigeria. Has it ever occurred to you lot that your region is so disdained that you were given only 5 states? Even the South-south that are called minorities have 6 states? You guys are irrelevant in Nigeria. Live with it.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

And that is why you bums are irrelevant in Nigeria. Has it ever occurred to you lot that your region is so disdained that you were given only 5 states? Even the South-south that are called minorities have 6 states? You guys are irrelevant in Nigeria. Live with it.

Irrelevant people being on the news daily each day of the week.

Try another line.

December cash out should be great

There's one land behind the Obas house I'm eyeing.

It will pain me if Chinedu gets it before me I swear.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by DadaHammed: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

Baturudeen and his lamentations, 70 posts in the past 24 hours. All of them 'Igbo' dey inside.

Werey ti ya werey. Wahala Ibo lo ma pa e danu danu. grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

.cry us a river.

Cash out to where?

Do you even know the meaning of cash out?

You live in a particular place, do business and make some profits, you pay rent, tax, feed and do other basic things from your meagre profits and you are left with little to nothing in the long run and you call that cash out?

Do you know why cryptorians, stoke traders, punters and internet Fraud guys often use the word 'cash out'?

Cash out is a wrong choice of words for petty traders like you and you kinds..

You guys are mere chest beaters. If we list the top ten richest men in Nigeria, may be you will manage to see the boastful igbos in number 8.

The Hausas you called beggars are the richest followed by the yorubas you called lazy.

The beggars have taken over the economy and have most of the oil well despite not having a drop of oil in the region while the lazy has taken over the other sectors leaving the boastful with petty trade.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Irrelevant people being on the news daily each day of the week.

Try another line.

December cash out should be great

There's one land behind the Obas house I'm eyeing.

It will pain me if Chinedu gets it before me I swear.

Yes. On the news daily for drug trafficking and being busted and killed in foreign lands. Very relevant. Before your next reply make sure the effect of the mpuri mriri you took this morning has subsided, ok.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Godfullsam:

Cash out to where?

Do you even know the meaning of cash out?

You live in a particular place, do business and make some profits, you pay rent, tax, feed and do other basic things from your meagre profits and you are left with little to nothing in the long run and you call that cash out?

Do you know why cryptorians, stoke traders, punters and internet Fraud guys often use the word 'cash out'?

Cash out is a wrong choice of words for petty traders like you and you kinds..

You guys are mere chest beaters. If we list the top ten richest men in Nigeria, may be you will manage to see the boastful igbos in number 8.

The Hausas you called beggars are the richest followed by the yorubas you called lazy.

The beggars have taken over the economy and have most of the oil well despite not having a drop of oil in the region while the lazy has taken over the other sectors leaving the boastful with petty trade.

Stop the rants

We are cashing out and have a lot to show for it

Say the word and I'll show u a street in your land named after my uncle who came here long ago with just kaki.

I'll show u his street, his houses and hotels where he's cashing out massively and living largely why

All you will ever do is wail and wail

And he's taking the money and opening new branches in his hometown.

Wail Agbado wail
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:
Yorubas have clearly stated they don't want us in their state.

Same with Hausa.

Many many years ago we've said ok.

Allow us form our own country as we ourselves are perfectly fine being in our own land you also said No!

Now allow us contest for presidency in the same Nigeria you forcefully want us to be part of.

You say an Igbo man can't near Aso Rock chair.

Now you're already making us feel excluded from anything that concerns the government of Nigeria and we speak out and say we feel excluded and we'd love to have a country of ours.

You then call us Terrorist.

What exactly do you want from us?

Remember this is the only time in so many years a notable Igbo man has come out to campaign for presidency with even the lowest rated almost unknown political party.

YET!

They are so pained, scared, uncomfortable, worried!

Why are u bringing up threads each day to discredit a man you have said is inconsequential and have no chance? Why not allow him fail since you believe he has already failed

All this hatred and nonsense you're doing only shows that.

If peter Obi was the Flag bearer of either APC OR PDP

No one in the opposite side would have stood a chance at all!!!

That the point.

I use this 2023 to know how unpatriotic the so called elite and politician.

This is the only chance to balance the equation, calm nerves in SE and give them sense of belonging yet the are busy crying that Obi want to be president
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by BATified2023: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

Baturudeen and his lamentations, 70 posts in the past 24 hours. All of them 'Igbo' dey inside.

Werey ti ya werey. Wahala Ibo lo ma pa e danu danu. grin
out of d 6 geopolitical zones which one can igbos confidently say they are friends with
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Kalashnikov49: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2022
out of d 6 geopolitical zones which one can yoruba confidently say they are friends with

BATified2023:
out of d 6 geopolitical zones which one can igbos confidently say they are friends with
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by BATified2023: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
out of d 6 geopolitical zones which one can yoruba confidently say they are friends with

every tribe have worked with Yorubas except igbos n Yorubas have worked with every tribe except igbos

Every tribe have worked with each other except igbos
Obj n atiku
Yaradua n Jonathan
Jonathan n sambo
Buhari n osinbajo
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Kalashnikov49: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Shagari n Ekwueme ??

You thiefnubuu zombies are truly DAFFT.

BATified2023:
every tribe have worked with Yorubas except igbos n Yorubas have worked with every tribe except igbos

Obj n atiku
Yaradua n Jonathan
Jonathan n sambo
Buhari n osinbajo
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by BATified2023: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Shagari n Ekwueme ??

You thiefnubuu zombies are truly DAFFT.

before democracy!!!!
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

Obj n atiku
Yaradua n Jonathan
Jonathan n sambo
Buhari n osinbajo
What's this mumu even saying.

Igbos are currently everywhere u can think of in Nigeria working side by side the the people and you're here spewing trash.

Apart from Yoruba... Non other tribe have problems with igbos

My best friend is from south south.

Use another story urchin!
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:
before democracy!!!!

This one him brain don knock engine.

Igbos migrate the most in this country and act peacefully wherever they find themselves.

Only yorubanza have and issue with igBos

They're scared we'll one day buy all the lands.

Which unfortunately for them, we'll do anyways!

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by DadaHammed: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:

My dear Tinubu agbero, we must pray that everyone must hate Ibos and love only our Agbado skull. Amin!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Difrent: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:
Yorubas have clearly stated they don't want us in their state.

Same with Hausa.

Many many years ago we've said ok.

Allow us form our own country as we ourselves are perfectly fine being in our own land you also said No!

Now allow us contest for presidency in the same Nigeria you forcefully want us to be part of.

You say an Igbo man can't near Aso Rock chair.

Now you're already making us feel excluded from anything that concerns the government of Nigeria and we speak out and say we feel excluded and we'd love to have a country of ours.

You then call us Terrorist.

What exactly do you want from us?

Remember this is the only time in so many years a notable Igbo man has come out to campaign for presidency with even the lowest rated almost unknown political party.

YET!

They are so pained, scared, uncomfortable, worried!

Why are u bringing up threads each day to discredit a man you have said is inconsequential and have no chance? Why not allow him fail since you believe he has already failed

All this hatred and nonsense you're doing only shows that.

If peter Obi was the Flag bearer of either APC OR PDP

No one in the opposite side would have stood a chance at all!!!

Just know your place
You are third class citizens... you don't think you can bamboozle or blackmail your seniors to power.... you first need to show your loyalty to the Nigerian federation at heart not that every 20 to 30 years you bring up the ghosts of biafra.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sergio103(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
A very nice thread
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Sergio103:
A very nice thread

Ok thanks
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Difrent:

Just know your place
You are third class citizens... you don't think you can bamboozle or blackmail your seniors to power.... you first need to show your loyalty to the Nigerian federation at heart not that every 20 to 30 years you bring up the ghosts of biafra.

Shatap

We'll cashout from your land massively year in year out.

We know the Abokiss of Nigeria and the People who suck the anuses of this Aboki.

Do me a favor

Go outside your compound this minute or whichever hole you're staying.

Look very closely among the Igbo man there

The Yoruba man

And the Hausa man there

And tell me who looks like the third class citizen.

The Igbo man may be infact the one who owns the house you're currently living grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Stop the rants

We are cashing out and have a lot to show for it

Say the word and I'll show u a street in your land named after my uncle who came here long ago with just kaki.

I'll show u his street, his houses and hotels where he's cashing out massively and living largely why

All you will ever do is wail and wail

And he's taking the money and opening new branches in his hometown.

Wail Agbado wail

The only set of people wailing are the igbos. The yorubas have nothing to wail about because an average yoruba is already used to living comfortably.

It is you guys that will always cry of marginalization and maltreatment from other regions.

I have lived with enough igbos to conclude that you guys are hate-filled and boastful brats.

There is nothing you are cashing out that others from other tribes are not cashing out in thousand fold but you will never see them make noise.

Come to my area, nobody wants to rent his house to an Igbo because they always find it hard to pay rents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Who Cornered $20m Is Bragging About Not Accepting A Plot Of Land / Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / How Lagos Will Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.