Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) (1525 Views)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Godfullsam:

The only set of people wailing are the igbos. The yorubas have nothing to wail about because an average yoruba is already used to living comfortably.

It is you guys that will always cry of marginalization and maltreatment from other regions.

I have lived with enough igbos to conclude that you guys are hate-filled and boastful brats.

There is nothing you are cashing out that others from other tribes are not cashing out in thousand fold but you will never see them make noise.

Come to my area, nobody wants to rent his house to an Igbo because they always find it hard to pay rents.

Wail wail all day Afonjaa wail.

Dress fast and come to the market to pay me your last month salary.

I have a china product u will like grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

We are coming massively in your land to cash out

.cry us a river.

You people go to farms all day long and we sit in our shops and take all the gains they make.

Nothing u can do but wail!
you have come here again after I thrash you in the other thread
I said bring out your land papers so I can believe you have mansion in SW grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

you mean these Chinese product in bolade oshodi market?
If them born your men well,make them drag my cloth for road if I no go comot In teeth.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Godfullsam(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Wait first, let me get my own share of monthly allocations from the proceed of oil revenues in your region grin.

I will use a little portion to buy your China product grin

Mind you I am also an importer, though mine is on a very small scale for now..
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you have come here again after I thrash you in the other thread
I said bring out your land papers so I can believe you have mansion in SW grin

Who be this one.

I no even take you serious...

U go show fine picture with wrong comments as attachment.

U obviously the high on tramadol m brother sold to you this morning
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean these Chinese product in bolade oshodi market?
If them born your men well,make them drag my cloth for road if I no go comot In teeth.

How does it feel knowing in 5 years time that very guy will be pricing your father's land.?
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

How does it feel knowing in 5 years time that very guy will be pricing your father's land.?
you mean he would buy my fatherland with this? grin
Okoro chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by 9japride(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
OP the simple answer is oil and gas. I believe the Yorubas will love the Igbos have their own country. The problem is with wicked politicians who live on the common wealth of the country. I have not seen a situation where a group of people hate and open threads daily complaining and yet can't help the the people they are complaining about to have their own country? No be JuJu be that? The taste of oil and gas is so sweet that it's very difficult to let go.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean he would buy my fatherland with this? grin
Okoro chai

In 5 years time this same set of my brothers will buy your lands and build houses near your Obas house

All u will ever do is wail.

grin

More of us are coming in droves exactly like this

This is exactly how we will start

Year one: hawking gala

Year 2: rent a shop with savings from gaLa

Year 3: rent 2 more shops from previous earnings

Year 4: start importing gala

Year 5: open more shops

Year 6: Time to start buying lands from the lazy indigenes

Year 7 :. Build house in the land and collect rent from them as tenants

Year 8: Start looking for the cleanest street to name after yourself
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

In 5 years time this same set of my brothers will buy your lands and build houses near your Obas house

All u will ever do is wail.

grin

More of us are coming in droves exactly like this

This is exactly how we will start

Year one: hawking gala

Year 2: rent a shop with savings from gaLa

Year 3: rent 2 more shops from previous earnings

Year 4: start importing gala

Year 5: open more shops

Year 6: Time to start buying lands from the lazy indigenes

Year 7 :. Build house in the land and collect rent from them as tenants

Year 8: Start looking for the cleanest street to name after yourself
come in droves and same fate await you.
Them go still dump you at upper iweka at 4am.
He be like say you never learn lesson

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by rdokoye: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Unfortunately for them they can't do a single thing about the Igbos in their land.
Nigeria is a mess

If we feel Lagos is the place in Nigeria that business can thrive easily

Any igboman with all his family members can migrate their and do his business there

They can only wail

But can't do a single thing except increase taxes

As I said before, it's not necessarily Igbo people moving to Lagos that's the issue. It's poverty that's the problem. In a climate like Nigeria's, anyone perceived to be doing well, is going to attract attention and Igbo people just have that stereotype, whether real or imagined.

If everyone has everything they need, a home, regular meals, children in school etc, then no one will care what Igbo people are doing.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by rdokoye: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by rdokoye: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
9japride:
OP the simple answer is oil and gas. I believe the Yorubas will love the Igbos have their own country. The problem is with wicked politicians who live on the common wealth of the country. I have not seen a situation where a group of people hate and open threads daily complaining and yet can't help the the people they are complaining about to have their own country? No be JuJu be that? The taste of oil and gas is so sweet that it's very difficult to let go.

Netherlands makes more money selling cow meat than Nigeria gets from Oil and Gas.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Softmirror: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

You want Igbos to be loved ? Let's be poor
Come last in every class , be their house boys and girls , drivers

The so called respect your host simply means dont come to a town and get richer than your host and flunt it simple

undecided
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Softmirror: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

You want Igbos to be loved ? Let's be poor
Come last in every class , be their house boys and girls , drivers

The so called respect your host simply means dont come to a town and get richer than your host and flunt it simple

undecided

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THE HOSTILITIES WE IGBOS SHOW TO OUR FELLOW IGBOS FAR OUT WEIGHS ANY TRIBE AGAINST WE IGBOS. THE OSU IS A GOOD EXAMPLE, HOW WE IGBOS MALTREAT OUR MAIDS IS ANOTHER MOST DEHUMANIZING REPUTATION TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS RIDICULOUS TO NOT PUT ALL OF OUR EFFORTS IN DEVELOPING OUR SOUTHEAST, BUT WANDERING ALL ABOUT NIGERIA LIKE HERDSMEN. IF WE PUT OUR HOUSE IN ORDER THIS KIND OF QUESTION WOULD NEVER COME UP.

BUT REALLY, THIS QUESTION BY THE OP Sleekcode SHOULD BE THROWN TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA, INDIA, CHINA, SOUTHAFRICA AND ALOT OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHO HAVE NOW RECOGNISED A TRIBE FROM NIGERIA AS A SYMBOL OF CRIME. WE NEED ALOT OF INTROSPECTION TO DO, HONESTLY.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
come in droves and same fate await you.
Them go still dump you at upper iweka at 4am.
He be like say you never learn lesson

Source Nairaland? grin

From a thread you created.

This one don't even know how to reference a point. grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

Source Nairaland? grin

From a thread you created.

This one don't even know how to reference a point. grin
I can see you are a small boy .
Ask those affected,they will tell you
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by 9japride(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
rdokoye:

Netherlands makes more money selling cow meat than Nigeria gets from Oil and Gas.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's good, let those who have cow use it to sustain themselves nah? Is it that too difficult to ask grin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

undecided

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. THE HOSTILITIES WE IGBOS SHOW TO OUR FELLOW IGBOS FAR OUT WEIGHS ANY TRIBE AGAINST WE IGBOS. THE OSU IS A GOOD EXAMPLE, HOW WE IGBOS MALTREAT OUR MAIDS IS ANOTHER MOST DEHUMANIZING REPUTATION TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS RIDICULOUS TO NOT PUT ALL OF OUR EFFORTS IN DEVELOPING OUR SOUTHEAST, BUT WANDERING ALL ABOUT NIGERIA LIKE HERDSMEN. IF WE PUT OUR HOUSE IN ORDER THIS KIND OF QUESTION WOULD NEVER COME UP.

BUT REALLY, THIS QUESTION BY THE OP Sleekcode SHOULD BE THROWN TO THE GOVERNMENT OF MALAYSIA, INDIA, CHINA, SOUTHAFRICA AND ALOT OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHO HAVE NOW RECOGNISED A TRIBE FROM NIGERIA AS A SYMBOL OF CRIME. WE NEED ALOT OF INTROSPECTION TO DO, HONESTLY.

See this konehead typing gibberish in bold letters that's hard to read.

Oya na.

Leave this people to form their country in peace

Una papa cry No!

No be juju be that?
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Softmirror: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sleekcode:

See this konehead typing gibberish in bold letters that's hard to read.

Oya na.

Leave this people to form their country in peace

Una papa cry No!

No be juju be that?

HOW CAN WE FORM OUR COUNTRY WHEN WE ARE ALL SCATTERED ALL AROUND NIGERIA DEVELOPING EVERYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT OUR HOME. THERE IS NO CORNER IN NIGERIA YOU WILL NOT FIND US. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. IN FACT ALL WE NEED DO IS TO ALL COME BACK HOME AND DEVELOP IT TO WHAT WE DREAM WE WANT IT TO BE. THE ONLY TIME WE TRAVEL BACK HOME IS DURING CHRISTMAS, AND I LEARNT THAT, THAT IS THE ONLY TIME THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS ESPECIALLY ENJOY SOME SERENITY, LESS CONGESTION, LESS CRIME, LESS HOLD UPS.
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by haffaze777(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
God bless Amoda Yekini Ogunleregrin
Re: What Exactly Do You Want From An Igbo Man?(Who can give me the perfect answer?) by Sleekcode: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Softmirror:

HOW CAN WE FORM OUR COUNTRY WHEN WE ARE ALL SCATTERED ALL AROUND NIGERIA DEVELOPING EVERYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT OUR HOME. THERE IS NO CORNER IN NIGERIA YOU WILL NOT FIND US. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. IN FACT ALL WE NEED DO IS TO ALL COME BACK HOME AND DEVELOP IT TO WHAT WE DREAM WE WANT IT TO BE. THE ONLY TIME WE TRAVEL BACK HOME IS DURING CHRISTMAS, AND I LEARNT THAT, THAT IS THE ONLY TIME THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS ESPECIALLY ENJOY SOME SERENITY, LESS CONGESTION, LESS CRIME, LESS HOLD UPS.

Mtcheew.

List all the current actual problems of Lagos.

Igbo isn't one

But u go still wail

And wail

Like an animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparing Tinubu's Lagos, And Anambra State Under Peter Obi. / Peter Obi - Invite Others Like You Invited Me, Don’t Allow Them Speak By Proxy / I Will Consult With Soludo To Tackle Nigeria’s Challenges – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.