Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi (16563 Views)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

Paste your mom's rotten pssy.

trash..

pain am say old man fit pass him entire community..

shame deh catch you to post your dad.

hahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-healthier-than-you-afegbua-tells-pat-utomi/

I doubt if Afegbua knows what being healthy means. A functional illiterate.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by GavelSlam: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash..

pain am say old man fit pass him entire community..

shame deh catch you to post your dad.

hahahahahahaha

At least I know mine.

You don't know yours.

grin
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pakute:
Tinubu will outlive them much as Buhari did.

Outlive and the country is in shambles. I bet you a very happy at the state of the country under Buhari.
Enemies of Nigeria everywhere!
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by PointZerom: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that emeka whose 50 year old father is down with stroke is insulting tinubu

Chibuzor whose mom has been confined to a wheel chair for years is also insulting tinubu

Ngozi whose mums bp is always a problem is insulting tinubu

Ikechukwu wey cancer don already wan finish him papa self dey insult tinubu

Just like moferere said,utomi with his quarter pass 12 eye dey insult person

They should allow Tinubu to..

R est
I n
P eace grin

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by ATLIEN2027: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pat , Obi tuary and his Zombidients are all sick mentally
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pat Utomi eye self na medical problem
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Afegbua the ugly failed politicians needs some bullion cash.

You cannot be a Tinubu supporter without sounding stupid.

Your lord and saviour Pat utomi eye self na medical problem. We never even start we don see medical problem that needs urgent attention. You can't be an Obituary child and not look like a fool
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by hopexter(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:

He wasn’t sounding stupid when he was Obi and Atiku’s supporter in 2019. With your lost memory calling someone sound enough to sponsor your family.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by baretalk: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Abdu81: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Which tinubu

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
What sort of nonsense talk is this?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

At least I know mine.

You don't know yours.

grin

slaves always know slaves..

I'm impressed.

hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by GavelSlam: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slaves always know slaves..

I'm impressed.

hahahahahaha

Took you 10 minutes to come up with that.

Not the sharpest tool you are.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Realguyman1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Somehow..I agree...

Prof Pat Utomi looks more fragile compared to Tinubu..

They are both aging sha grin cheesy
But Pat Utomi is not contesting to be the president na
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by BABANGBALI: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is fully seek.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by sukar886: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
GavelSlam:

Took you 10 minutes to come up with that.

Not the sharpest tool you are.

Shows I'm a busy man..

Not a slave that has just home chores to do

hahahahahahahaha..
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by emonis88: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that emeka whose 50 year old father is down with stroke is insulting tinubu

Chibuzor whose mom has been confined to a wheel chair for years is also insulting tinubu

Olodo na only Igbo names dey say Tinubu has health problems, the video that Northern youths do, u no see that one, na ur hate for the Igbo is glaring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by boxypane(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Oh... This generation. Must you join the band wagon of support Obi or die?
If you are not satisfied with my opinion of a candidate, does that mean I caused your problems?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by boxypane(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:
Chai.

“He starts his day at 11am everyday. When i went to see him at 3am, I met more than 15 people waiting to see him".

I read when they said the man works for 20 hours everyday. How is it that his routine starts at 11am? If we count 20 hours from 11am, it means the baba goes to be at 7am and wakes before 11am to start his routine at 11am. Dem take lie do APC sef?

Usually politicians are up most of the night, carrying out tasks and holding meetings. No man BAT’s age, would work for 20 hours daily and remain the same, especially with signs of some form of illness showing all over him.

We have the right to question his state of health, just as we ask about other candidates. He’s contesting for the highest office in the land. He must first be physically fit before he can talk of mental fitness.

I remember how Ayo Fayose warned about PMB’s health. The desperate desire to remove GEJ, did not allow Nigerians beclouded the judgement of Nigerians. The rest became history. Now our eyes don open.

Sometimes too I wonder what APC supporters think. Maybe they forget history. They need always to be reminded how abusive BAT was to GEJ. Or have they quickly forgotten how recently a man of his level said “they would labour until death”, to those he intends to be their president?

It is quite painful and uncivilized mocking people over their poor health. But BAT is a master of mockery too. He labeled PDP Papa deceiving pickin. What goes around, comes around.
Bro. This is the kind of constructive criticism we want to see. But unfortunately, people no go like am because it is lengthy. That's one problem I have with the so called Obidients... Na follow follow plenty pass.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by westvic(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
So laughable.. No cap grin
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by gotnel: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truth be told, no one knows what Tinubu health status is.
No one should use Tinubu health status as campaign issues.
We are all very good and healthy as the almighty God wants us to be.
Let us know that no matter what, no one knows tomorrow.
Buhari is fine and kicking very well today, many who are busy ranting about his health issues are gone to the grave but Buhari is here by the special grace of God.
We should all pray to God almighty to be in good spirits and healthy in the coming years to witness the greater goodness about to become the storyline of Nigeria.
God help us
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by lovinagbad: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
Blatant lie. I still saw Utomi recently.
That you saw PAT Utomi does mean he doesn't has health challenges. If we decided to check everyoin Nigeria you will.be shocked with the ailment people are carrying. Who alo told you that the old will die before the young.
Take issue of Ekweremadus daughter for example, Had it been her case wasn't blown open she would be one of the people that will tell.BAT to provide his medical records.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by DrMuzungu(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
This gentleman is Th1efnubu's a$$phucking buddy, that is why he knows so much about Thief's health.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Ikemba007: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Is it all about money?

Oshiomole get money pass Atiku?

Asgard73:
Makes sense

But how afegbu take turn Oshiomole boy still dey surprise me

Money get power sha..

Power to the people
North 2022
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Hushbingo: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
H nn
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by ardave2k13: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-healthier-than-you-afegbua-tells-pat-utomi/

Yeah, this story confirms what Dele Alake said about the man Tinubu that most times he had to be nudge on to go sleep at 6am. And the man is up by 11am for the day's engagement.

Whether anybody likes it or not, Asiwaju is not only fit to govern but the most mentally sound to proffer solutions to what ails our country. Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju of Africa, Omo Olodo Ide, Lion of Bourdillion and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, effective from May 29, 2023.

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by hotseat: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
We can't wait to see the Jagabandit back in the country!

This hide and seek game or peekaboo has to stop!

We don't need another absentee President, like Bubu!

Tinubursted: show thy face!
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by porthouse7(f): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Useless talk. Tinubu wey be push and start motor cheesy
that man fit pass ur papa
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:

You may be very right with this your cogent analysis, and I am so much in love with it. It's wrong to do unto others what you know should not be done unto you. I so much support you on this. Please, what positions are these persons you talked about contesting for, so that I can join you to throw more jabs and tantrums at them too? Do me, I do you, God no go vex, abi? Byebye!
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Musauzor(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm just waiting for BATstard Tribulation to come back home and start his campaign. How can he mount a six-foot high podium to yearn rubbish during the campaigns? I'm waiting to see that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction / Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.