Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi (16564 Views)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moferere:
Electioneering period is a funny process. If not, Utomi with his one & half eyes will not call someone a sick fellow undecided
Tinubu too has one and half eye including dead batteries.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Musauzor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
PMB was a lot healthier in 2015 than BATstard Tribulation is in 2022. He has taken Ben Johnson while fools are here defending the Lagos thief.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Musauzor(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
I am ashamed of healthy citizens marching and doing rallies for a bedridden patient.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by duality(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
He went to see Tinubu at 3:00 am?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by GavelSlam: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Shows I'm a busy man..

Not a slave that has just home chores to do

hahahahahahahaha..

Shows you have a slow brain.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Impactech: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that emeka whose 50 year old father is down with stroke is insulting tinubu

Chibuzor whose mom has been confined to a wheel chair for years is also insulting tinubu

Ngozi whose mums bp is always a problem is insulting tinubu

Ikechukwu wey cancer don already wan finish him papa self dey insult tinubu

Just like moferere said,utomi with his quarter pass 12 eye dey insult person

Guy! Did emeka say his sick father should contest? Is Ngozi mummy contesting.

Please, even though we are in political period, let's try as much as possible to reason well and be honest. We are talking of the leader of 200million+ people. Is it that bad, that we cannot get a healthy/fit person to lead us? Did they hypnotize us?
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by pquaver(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:
Chai.

“He starts his day at 11am everyday. When i went to see him at 3am, I met more than 15 people waiting to see him".

I read when they said the man works for 20 hours everyday. How is it that his routine starts at 11am? If we count 20 hours from 11am, it means the baba goes to bed at 7am and wakes before 11am to start his routine at 11am. Dem take lie do APC sef?

Usually politicians are up most of the night, carrying out tasks and holding meetings. No man BAT’s age, would work for 20 hours daily and remain the same, especially with signs of some form of illness showing all over him.

We have the right to question his state of health, just as we ask about other candidates. He’s contesting for the highest office in the land. He must first be physically fit before he can talk of mental fitness.

I remember how Ayo Fayose warned about PMB’s health. The desperate desire to remove GEJ, beclouded the judgement of Nigerians. The rest became history. Now our eyes don open.

Sometimes too I wonder what APC supporters think. Maybe they forget history. They need always to be reminded how abusive BAT was to GEJ. Or have they quickly forgotten how recently a man of his level said “they would labour until death”, to those he intends to be their president?

It is quite painful and uncivilized mocking people over their poor health. But BAT is a master of mockery too. He labeled PDP Papa deceiving pickin. What goes around, comes around.

Keep quiet is Buhari not healthier than most of you? Many of the people who wished him death thinking they are healthy, are the not six feet below? Yet Covid came and went baba is still gallant.. Completing projects here and there. What did we gain from your health gej? Sote is the acclaimed sick Buhari Dat is completing all projects yet the health one could not finish anyone..
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by F117nighthawk: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
This afegbua that does not have any electoral value and shame, he jumps from one party as an errand boy to another, today he is in APC and tomorrow PDP na who dey give am bone chew he dey support,I can understand he is jobless and hungry without any political position at the moment, hence supporting tinubu to give him his own share of his crumbs,pat Utomi is anyway too big for afegbua to even have the guts to talk or face him.afegbua will always remain errand boys to any politician who his ready to give him bread to eat
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by Christistruth00: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abdu81:
Which tinubu

You don’t have a Monopoly Of Photoshop

Honesty is always the best Policy

Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by nedekid: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kai, only in Nigeria money buys a product called "mouth".
Keyamo
Afebgua
"Fanny" kayode
Etc.
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by amaechi185: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yeye Yeye ...
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
clowns. So thats why they posted an old video of last year like its a current one? grin
Re: Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi by broadman20: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that emeka whose 50 year old father is down with stroke is insulting tinubu

Chibuzor whose mom has been confined to a wheel chair for years is also insulting tinubu

Ngozi whose mums bp is always a problem is insulting tinubu

Ikechukwu wey cancer don already wan finish him papa self dey insult tinubu

Just like moferere said,utomi with his quarter pass 12 eye dey insult person

Only God knows why a healthy youth like you will be supporting an old sick man.

I know say na money, tribe or religion dey drive you, nothing more nothing less.

But I just wish to show your papa this nonsense wey you type here, na koboko he go use reset that your freewheel brain for you.

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women / Supreme Court: Timi Frank Rejects 'Handpicked' Justices For Atiku's Case / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.