Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist (2533 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
I met this girl not quite long it was a coincidental meet up we exchanged contact details before we know things kicked off between us everything was smooth and easy until she asked me about my religion I told her I'm not a religious person I don't believe in God and even if he exists I don't have anything against him I do respect him. I don't judge his servants nor talk evil about them I simply don't believe in anything but I do find gratitude in nature, doing good and mediation.

She have been trying so hard to convince me to accept him and I refused, I told her only Divine intervention will change my mind. Being an atheist has been fulfilling to me and I want to remain like that

After all set and done she told me I shouldn't call her again she is breaking up with me I said cool.
Life goes on I can change my life for something I don't believe in. This one of the reasons I don't like opening up to the fact I'm an atheist due to the fact people will always try to convince me.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Ivimmanuel: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
She did well, I can't have any thing serious to do with an atheist. You did well to move on too good luck finding a girl you share them believe with

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
I met this girl not quite long it was a coincidental meet up we exchanged contact details before we know things kicked off between us everything was smooth and easy until she asked me about my religion I told her I'm not a religious person I don't believe in God and even if he exists I don't have anything against him I do respect him. I don't judge his servants nor talk evil about them I simply don't believe in anything but I do find gratitude in nature, doing good and mediation.

She have been trying so hard to convince me to accept him and I refused, I told her only Divine intervention will change my mind. Being an atheist has been fulfilling to me and I want to remain like that

After all set and done she told me I shouldn't call her again she is breaking up with me I said cool.
Life goes on I can change my life for something I don't believe in. This one of the reasons I don't like opening up to the fact I'm an atheist due to the fact people will always try to convince me.

U be atheist but u want to date someone that belives in something God..why??....
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

U be atheist but u want to date someone that belives in something God..why??....
I careless if she is a Christian or I do not have anything against her beliefs and I respect it what's difficult about her respecting mine.

10 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Chris2863(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make she continue dating you so that one day the evil spirit in you go just wake up show her shege cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:

After all set and done she told me I shouldn't call her again she is breaking up with me I said cool. Life goes on I can change my life for something I don't believe in. This one of the reasons I don't like opening up to the fact I'm an atheist due to the fact people will always try to convince me.
So what if she broke up with you for that reason, so what? Move on and find yourself someone else who won't break up with you because of that. Simple! undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by LikeAking: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin

She no wise!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by JJfrank22(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
So what if she broke up with you for that reason, so what? Move on and find yourself someone else who won't break up with you because of that. Simple! undecided

Abeg, let him find someone like himself b4 he puts a girls life into a mess

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
JJfrank22:
Abeg, let him find someone like himself b4 he puts a girls life into a mess
Puts what girls life in what mess ? undecided

Jesus Christ never said a Christian cannot date or marry an athiest after all He made it clear that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 . So, there is no reason to somehow believe she will fare better with another Christian. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
Make she continue dating you so that one day the evil spirit in you go just wake up show her shege cheesy
What evil spirit do you mean? undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
I careless if she is a Christian or I do not have anything against her beliefs and I respect it what's difficult about her respecting mine.
Well, why not continue by respecting her choice then?, undecided

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Medianna(f): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
As a Christians, we cannot be unequally yoke with unbelievers.
If una get pikin now.
Which religion will the child follow?
And please don't gimme that tales of 'the child decides'.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Well, why not continue by respecting her choice then?, undecided
I have done that already
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Lifestone(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Puts what girls life in what mess ? undecided

Jesus Christ never said a Christian cannot date or marry an athiest after all He made it clear that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 . So, there is no reason to somehow believe she will fare better with another Christian. undecided
You in this world now, therefore you should marry. The point is that two can not work together except they agree, go find your soul mate elsewhere
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:
As a Christians, we cannot be unequally yoke with unbelievers.
If una get pikin now.
Which religion will the child follow?
And please don't gimme that tales of 'the child decides'.
This is my point the indoctrination continues

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

You in this world now, therefore you should marry. The point is that two can not work together except they agree, go find your soul mate elsewhere
Soul mate is a myth there's nothing like that

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Lifestone(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
Soul mate is a myth there's nothing like that
That's your perspective and who told you it's the only view. You may be wrong!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

That's your perspective and who told you it's the only view. You may be wrong!
Well from experience It is and from the critical point of view it doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Lifestone(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
Well from experience It is and from the critical point of view it doesn't make sense.
Can you explain why it doesn't make sense. This conversation will only be proper if you are open to accepting that you may be wrong, otherwise it's not worth it
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by benqo01(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Both of you did well by moving on with your lives kiddos

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

Can you explain why it doesn't make sense. This conversation will only be proper if you are open to accepting that you may be wrong, otherwise it's not worth it
Statistically how many people end up with there soul mates I don't think is up to 20 percental, when you read books about about relationships soul mate was debunk, the question is are you with your soul mate and are you likely to marry him or her...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
She did well, I can't have any thing serious to do with an atheist. You did well to move on too good luck finding a girl you share them believe with

But you will have something to do with a Sango worshipper, since it’s “theist” you want?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Lifestone(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
Statistically how many people end up with there soul mates I don't think is up to 20 percental, when you read books about about relationships soul mate was debunk, the question is are you with your soul mate and are you likely to marry him or her...
Hmmmmmm, I thiink you should check out the meaning of soul mate. That will help and you can see that it's attainable.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

Has marriage been ab absolute from the beginning for everyone? No, so why pretend it to be no more than the choice that it is? undecided

Two cannot work together except they agree and since marriage is an agreement between two individuals, that is all the agreement that is necessary for that to happen. No two married individuals cqn agree on everything. Instead all that matters is that they agree on being married and that is that. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
I have done that already
So what is the point of this thread then? undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

Hmmmmmm, I thiink you should check out the meaning of soul mate. That will help and you can see that it's attainable.
you think google is the best way to get the answer your need,
Well here is my recommendation
The book of pook
Rational male
Heartiste the game
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Slynation(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
One thing I don't understand about Atheist is that most of them will agree the world is filled with spiritualities and demons roaming the Earth but they will never agree with you there is a supreme God...

My brother, if you share the same view with this sect, then you are an anti-christ...

I have seen pure miracles happened, I have seen momma go down on her knees and pray and things took a different dimension, but to you calibre, everything happens by sheer coincidence...

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by GodsOwnMan: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
religious bigotry is the major reason for the backwardness of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Lifestone(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Brunosamel:
you think google is the best way to get the answer your need,
Well here is my recommendation
The book of pook
Rational male
Heartiste the game
Tell me if Google is wrong its the simplest approach. So don't get it mixed up
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Demigod22: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
OP, you are a real man and I admire your lifestyle. The problem is that Christians judge people by their religious creed and laws. In a country that permit freedom of association and worship, why forcing your religion on other people?

It's the same problem I face with my name. Whenever someone ask me of my name, I simply reply; Demigod Francis Augustine. They will be like I can't call you Demigod, what the fvck?You have problem with my name, your headache.

People are just messed up by this religious crap, I mean no disrespect. But I won't judge someone by their beliefs.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Honchoslim16(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
I ain't judge no one by his/her beliefs!

My sisters too try to force me into Christianity stuffs....But they don't have a good point, except telling me it the true way to the Supreme Being!
What dah fu¢k!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifestone:

Tell me if Google is wrong its the simplest approach. So don't get it mixed up
Do you think google is always right, most of the thing you see in first page are place advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors, What Could Cause This? / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.