Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist (2544 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

There’s no state laws that determines the type of people you should employ.
You have to be employed first to enjoy “state laws of employment”. This is basic English.

There’s nothing wrong in racism, they just “prefer” their own skin color.

Sigh!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 5:37am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!

Look up what “state laws of employments” means. Clearly you don’t have an idea.
It’s for WORKERS. This is Basic English bro.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Look up what “state laws of employments” means.
It’s for WORKERS. This is Basic English bro.

grin

Guy...
u keep trying to drag employee/employer into individual prefernce in the dating world

Without tryimg to patronise or sound condescending...what is your point in all of these?? Cos u started with accusing me of changing ...i indulged u with an explanation....

Every time i indulge u...u jump elsewhere....
Whats your point...lets hit it... if we agree, thats great.....if not...thats okay too....
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 5:52am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

grin

Guy...
u keep trying to drag employee/employer into individual prefernce in the dating world

Without tryimg to patronise or sound condescending...what is your point in all of these?? Cos u started with accusing me of changing ...i indulged u with an explanation....

Every time i indulge u...u jump elsewhere....
Whats your point...lets hit it... if we agree, thats great.....if not...thats okay too....

Boy, It was you that brought “state laws of employment” and you clearly know nothing about it.
Go back and slowly read our conversations.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Boy, It was you that brought “state laws of employment” and you clearly know nothing about it.
Go back and slowly read our conversations.

Lol...If you dont want say what your point is...fine then....i'll assume u have no point to discuss...btw... u are the that started with white man employing white as being discrimination.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...If you dont want say what your point is...fine then....i'll assume u have no point to discuss...btw... u are the that started with white man employing white as being discrimination.

Start by learning what “state laws of employment” means before you start “assuming” anything again.

Stop lying, i said a white man employing only white people is his OWN“preference”. Remember, it’s a “free world”.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Start by learning what “state laws of employment” means.

Stop lying, i said a white man employing only white people is his OWN“preference”.

Lying?? Here u go again...

.u dialogue like u have something to gain or prove.... if you have nothing more points to raise....lets call it a day..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lying?? Here u go again...

.u dialogue like u have something to gain or prove.... if you have nothing more points to raise....lets call it a day..

Stop lying, i said a white man employing only white people is his OWN“preference”. And don’t forget to learn what “state laws of employment” means.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Stop lying, i said a white man employing only white people is his OWN“preference”. And don’t forget to learn what “state laws of employment” means.

Lol...this is your comment.

...".If an employer “prefers” to only employ a particular race, then it’s not a problem and NO ONE will question it.
White people too should exercise their “preferences”
this was how u brought emplyer and emplyee into the issue...and u keep saying im lying...lying for what guy??

All i said was that you keep dwelling on the employer/employee issue...that u should make a point...

And uve be sounding like i cheated u or something....it funny.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...this is your comment.

...".If an employer “prefers” to only employ a particular race, then it’s not a problem and NO ONE will question it.
White people too should exercise their “preferences”
this was how u brought emplyer and emplyee into the issue...and u keep saying im lying...lying for what guy??

All i said was that you keep dwelling on the employer/employee issue...that u should make a point...

And uve be sounding like i cheated u or something....it funny.

And this is your statement liar
“Lol...If you dont want say what your point is...fine then....i'll assume u have no point to discuss...btw... u are the that started with white man employing white as being discrimination”.

Stop lying and learn what “state laws of employment” means cheesy

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

And this is your statement liar
“Lol...If you dont want say what your point is...fine then....i'll assume u have no point to discuss...btw... u are the that started with white man employing white as being discrimination”.

Stop lying and learn what “state laws of employment” means cheesy

Oh that one word is your problem...no vex...

Relayed word dont soumd exactly the same sometimes...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oh that one word is your problem...no vex...

Relayed word dont soumd exactly the same sometimes...

Didn’t you say there’s a difference between preference and discrimination, liar?

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Didn’t you say there’s a difference between preference and discrimination, liar?

Sigh...i did...i never lied about that....

Please make a point
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh...i did...i never lied about that....

Please make a point

Don’t lie on me next time to make cheap points.
And don’t forget to learn what “state laws of employment” means, it’s a embarrassing saying some state laws will tell employers who to employ.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Don’t lie on me next time to make cheap points.
And don’t forget to learn what “state laws of employment” means, it’s a embarrassing saying some state laws will tell employers who to employ.

When did i say state laws tell employers who to employ?? Dialogue with you is very hard
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

When did i say state laws tell employers who to employ?? Dialogue with you is very hard

Why did you bring in “state laws of employment” then?

Comprehension is hard with you.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Why did you bring in “state laws of employment” then?

Comprehension is hard with you.

U are the one having a hard time understanding context because u want to insult me.... try to dialogue without all these patronizing.....

So because i mentioned state law u automatically assumed i meant the goverment tell employer who to employ ?? Yet im the ine lying...look oga i give up on you..... if i offended u no vex....
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are the one having a hard time understanding context because u want to insult me.... try to dialogue without all these patronizing.....

So because i mentioned state law u automatically assumed i meant the goverment tell employer who to employ ?? Yet im the ine lying...look oga i give up on you..... if i offended u no vex....

What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na omo ise cheesy
Comprehension is difficult for you.

Beg yourself, you’ve embarrassed it.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na omo ise cheesy
Comprehension is difficult for you

Beg yourself.
U are a very difficult human being...apology is even hard for you...okay i take my apology back..

Can u relax and dialogue in a civil manner?? I no fight with you ..

This dialogue started with individual decisions to date who they want right?? .
..u brought employer/employee into it to make a point?? I.e you wanted to counter my point on preference and discrimination...??
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are a very difficult human being...apology is even hard for you...okay i take my apology back..

Can u relax and dialogue in a civil manner?? I no fight with you ..

This dialogue started with individual decisions to date who they want right?? .
..u brought employer/employee into it to make a point?? I.e you wanted to counter my point on preference and discrimination...??

Who ask for your unwanted apology? Is that how you apologize all around?

What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Who ask for your apology? Is that how you apologize all around?

What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na

I asked u a question just now to know if we get each other to a point so i can know how to explain this time...but u still dont get it...u are always on fight mode... u still want special apology... im not your girlfriend....apologies cant read better than that online .. besides i ddnt offend u...just trying to be civil
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

I asked u a question just now to know if we get each other to a point so i can know how to explain this time...but u still dont get it...u are always on fight mode... u still want special apology... im not your girlfriend....apologies cant read better than that online .. besides i ddnt offend u...just trying to be civil
Yawn, Face the discussion and stop being apologetic unnecessary, i no go flog you.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Yawn, Face the discussion and stop being apologetic unnecessary, i no go flog you.

Sigh!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh!!

Yawn!!, What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na
Fuel don finish?

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by advanceDNA: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

Yawn!!, What does “state laws of employment” got to do with a white man employing only white people as his preference, Answer na

Fuel don finish?

Theres no point...explaining to you over and over wont address the this issue... u still wont get because u just want to fight....and i'm not in the mood
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Maynmann: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Theres no point...explaining to you over and over wont address the this issue... u still wont get because u just want to fight....and i'm not in the mood

I thought as much, run!

Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2022
I'm irreligious at the moment and I think I'm slowly becoming an athetist smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by ambitiouschap17: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Brunosamel:
you think google is the best way to get the answer your need,
Well here is my recommendation
The book of pook
Rational male
Heartiste the game

The book of pook is the best among all this three books you recommend.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Ivimmanuel: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
She did well, I can't have any thing serious to do with an atheist. You did well to move on too good luck finding a girl you share themsame believe with
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Kobojunkiee: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
JJfrank22:
That same bible says can two walk together except they agree Amos 3:3

Light and darkness has no relationship to add friendship with the world is enemity with God.
Shey I don dey quote bible ni cool cool
Marriage is all the agreement that is necessary for two to walk together in this. There are no other agreements necessary that is why two people from different backgrounds, different educational levels can enter into marriage. undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by minasu190: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Brunosamel post=117300082]I met this girl not quite long it was a coincidental meet up we exchanged contact details before we know things kicked off between us everything was smooth and easy until she asked me about my religion I told her I'm not a religious person I don't believe in God and even if he exists I don't have anything against him I do respect him. I don't judge his servants nor talk evil about them I simply don't believe in anything but I do find gratitude in nature, doing good, and mediation.
I respect the fact that you find gratitude in nature and you respect God, deep down in your mind u know there's God.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Bacause I'm An Atheist by Brunosamel(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=minasu190 post=117566044][/quote] You quote does not have any base

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effect Of Leaving The Kids Behind And Travelling To UK / If Your Man / Woman Cheated, Would You Break Up Or Forgive Him? / Gurls Of Nairaland Are Like Opera Mini With Editable Server (multi Personalties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.