Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days (16203 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Bigchristo: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Ipob are very good in self deception.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

For instance, check all comments before and after mine on this thread. grin

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Una go dey alright las las. grin grin
let’s keep politics aside and reason like a human being without attacking each other, what is Tinubu doing in the UK? He literally missed the peace accord signing until now he is in the UK what could be more important than his political ambitions? Shey him Dey study economics or meeting with Nigerians in diaspora? Nor let some old men Dey use your brain catch cruise my brother or sister if Nigeria bad we all face the consequences it e good we all enjoy it be you APC PDP or LP we are Nigerians before politics n religion divided us, in abroad each citizens have one common goal and that is trying their best to make their country good and better for them but one thing I observed in this Nigeria we value our tribe or political party more than our country let’s change our views before it’s too late

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Alary: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu is a master strategist, he always pull the crowd to his moves, his entrance into the country will be the talk of the town. He knows how to press their mumu button.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by ChicagoBar(m): 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu. Please subscribe to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pF-qqmBbow
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Pathfinder2090: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2022
femisplash:
Tinubu provides content, he is the reason for the election. Atiku and Obi are as dry as a mop stick, both are in the country yet newspapers are going hungry.
Everybody including zombidients can't wait for the biggest masquerade to land in town.

Shut up ur stinking mouth
Tinubu is in the news for the wrong reasons
Use your brain

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Message I got from a Yoruba Brother
Am not a Yoruba oo but if this is true tinubu has no benefits to Yoruba people. Simple

Adekanmbi wrote.......

My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough Omo Yoruba, when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an Omoluabi doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*Remi Tinubu (Wife):* Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.

*Mrs Lola Akande (Sister-in-law):* She is Tinubu's wife’s sister. He made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives. She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*Hon. Sunkanmi (Nephew):* the member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja. He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*Sade Tinubu-Ojo (Daughter):* She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets. Sade replaced Tinubu’s adopted mother as the Iyaloja. Technically, he made the position an hereditary/family position.

*Oyetunde Ojo (Son-in-law):* Tinubu made him a member of the House of Representatives member in Ekiti State. He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting. Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*Seyi Tinubu (Son):* He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account. This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos. His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor,

*Fola Tinubu (nephew):* He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu. The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.

*Akeem Muri-Okunola (His friend’s son/and his former PA):* He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*Akinola Benson (Personal Assistant):* He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*Jide Idris (His Cousin):* The three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*Bolaji Ariyo (former ADC):* The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government was also Tinubu's ADC.

*Gbolahan Lawal (ADC):* The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*Dr. Sikiru Tinubu (Cousin):* He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja. The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu. Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.

*Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola (Cousin):* Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.

- Muri Adekanmbi Olufade

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by StoneLucifer: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Am not his doctor, but from all indications, this Tinubu is not medically fit to bear the pressure of presidential duties even from campaign. Well I wish him goodluck..

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Dozie32(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Nobody cares
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by themanderon: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2022
festacman:
What exactly is Tinubu doing in UK? Receiving medicare? Doing sacrifice with Marabout?

Tinubu's track is never straight. There are always some mysteriously missing bolts and nuts at certain points.

I am also suspecting both of those statements you put up there especially the marabout one. That man must be highly diabolical cos I don't just understand how the man has been able to hypnotize his followers despite his many shady sides.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by ddeola: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2022
You are not his spokesman Festus, go and siddann !
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by andycom(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Shame no dey catch you? Must you be tribalistic even in the face of your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Ifakiland(m): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/05/tinubu-will-be-back-in-nigeria-in-a-couple-of-days-keyamo/
Werey, you for say he will be back like a thief in the night na....na rapture him be....ode lawyer

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by anonimi: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2022
festacman:
What exactly is Tinubu doing in UK? Receiving medicare? Doing sacrifice with Marabout?

Tinubu's track is never straight. There are always some mysteriously missing bolts and nuts at certain points.

Hmm good question for Baba agbado plus cassava, APC

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by anonimi: 2:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Ifakiland:

Werey, you for say he will be back like a thief in the night na....na rapture him be....ode lawyer

You dey mind that jankara market, charge & bail SAN but not sanE lawyer of a liar?
Who is he labouring in vain to deceive with his long tales of propaganda? Who wants another Baba ba mi gbe si, dakudaji pensioner to change Aso Rock to a nursing home
Definitely not me and my household. Definitely not!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by anonimi: 2:11am On Oct 06, 2022
themanderon:
I am also suspecting both of those statements you put up there especially the marabout one. That man must be highly diabolical cos I don't just understand how the man has been able to hypnotize his followers despite his many shady sides.

Many shady sides including the brutal murder of Engr. Funsho Williams to make sure that then political neophyte Fashola is governor to cover up his looting of Lagosians?
Does it not remind you of how Obasanjo’s AGF, Bola Ige was also killed for Obasanjo’s second term in 2003?

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by cyrixayo(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2022
nn
sanusideunifier:
Emilokan condition don worse
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by cococaw: 2:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is definitely the most popular candidate in this election, he is the news whilst others are doing OAP and tiktok videos, he's the only one banking on his track records and connection to move Nigeria forward, Nigeria needs a taste of Lagos like administration if we truly want real progress .
sense don leave u since
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Micval: 3:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is definitely the most popular candidate in this election, he is the news whilst others are doing OAP and tiktok videos, he's the only one banking on his track records and connection to move Nigeria forward, Nigeria needs a taste of Lagos like administration if we truly want real progress .

So Nigeria don't need a taste of Nigeria like administration that has been foisted on same Nigeria by Tinubu as an APC leader
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by blueAgent(m): 4:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Lol ... In his next life, Festus Keyamo will run when they ask him to take the position of a spokesperson to Tinubu!

He will prefer to remain a charge and bail lawyer than to be forced to lie involuntarily!

Liar Mohammed then pour oil for in head.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:32am On Oct 06, 2022
I notice that it is not like Tinubu fans like him or his health that much o...They only just don't want to see an Igbo man president

Yeye. I'm voting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Anugoson(m): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U field a disaster and u think we will look the other way... if it was osibanjo, it wudnt hv been this way... we don't want another disaster to rule us ...this same Igbo people were against Buhari in 2014. But u yorubas were adamant , now look at were we are...now the igbos ( the smartest , wisest and best decision makers in the country) have rejected another disaster, but u yorubas as usual are throwing tribalism as a defence... igbos will vote osibanjo ahead of okorocha if it was both fighting for aso rock
I said this same thing to one APC supporter here. He started being dramatic had to ignore him. In all honesty, with Osibanjo APC wouldn’t find it this hard to campaign even though this government failed woefully. We don’t need another push and start president. I want to be proud of my country outside the shores of this country!
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Belluski: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2022
People supporting this man should have a rethink... health and fitness shouldn’t be a debate, we just went through one.. look were we are today; a pot of stews of 5k den is now 13k today... but then, your choice is your choice
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by toneroforever(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari's body language to Tinubu's ambition speaks volumes. He hasn't shown any form of moral support to Amoda since he emerged.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by okoroemeka(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2022
femisplash:
Tinubu provides content, he is the reason for the election. Atiku and Obi are as dry as a mop stick, both are in the country yet newspapers are going hungry.
Everybody including zombidients can't wait for the biggest masquerade to land in town.
is it when the music stops and the festival is over then the big masquerade will come,it is obvious from the currents speech's he has made that BAT cannot face a very public grilling,he has medical issues that must be looked to and his wife is a selfish woman to allow her husband in that state to even think about running for the presidency ,
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by IfnobeGod20: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

If you live this country with all sincerity, you won't be canvassing for the repeat of Yar'adu and Buhari in this modern time that our nation need a vibrant, energetic, competent and cerebral president. PandoraTinubu need more rest than the stress you guys are pushing him to.
PandoraTinubu.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by IfnobeGod20: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I notice that it is not like Tinubu fans like him or his health that much o...They only just don't want to see an Igbo man president

Yeye. I'm voting Peter Obi
Some of my yoruba people are just after their pocket to fix that is why they are supporting PandoraTinubu and nothing else.
See one of their message.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Skty: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Who cares?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by IfnobeGod20: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2022
"And when asked if the APC flagbearer is in London on a medical trip, Keyamo said, “I don’t have such information”, maintaining that “I speak for the campaign council and not for the candidate”.

Keyamo is taking Nigerians for fools but I am not a fool because I can never be one.
You speak for campaign council and not for the candidate. Who constitute the campaign council in the first place? What was the purpose of the campaign council? Keyamo can make Tinubu's supporters to be zombies that can't think but someone like me cannot. The aim of the council is to project your presidential candidate and after the election the council is dissolved.
PandoraTinubu.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Emilokan condition don worse
What ever bad you wish any human neee shall be your portion.What you sow you Shall reap
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by bayelsaowei(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Lurdmax10:
A whole campaign council spokesman can't confidently say where his candidate is? Sometimes I wonder what these people take Nigerians for
key keyamo is a very big fool..I don't blame him sha...
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by lagosrd: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Whatever it is, all I know is you can't sear in a dead man. He must be alive and must campaign before they swear him in . Maybe they went to make a cline of him as usual .

But if he is sick, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Kenosky1: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Nairaland moderators are simply generating likes for Tinubu. I can't believe he has much supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday / Sanusi Cannot Survive In Nigerian Politics / Oyefolu Ojelabi Emerges Lagos APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.