Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days (16200 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by 234GT(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
"And when asked if the APC flagbearer is in London on a medical trip, Keyamo said, “I don’t have such information”, maintaining that “I speak for the campaign council and not for the candidate”.

Keyamo is taking Nigerians for fools but I am not a fool because I can never be one.
You speak for campaign council and not for the candidate. Who constitute the campaign council in the first place? What was the purpose of the campaign council? Keyamo can make Tinubu's supporters to be zombies that can't think but someone like me cannot. The aim of the council is to project your presidential candidate and after the election the council is dissolved.
PandoraTinubu.

You are not a fool, but 8 out of 10 Nigerians are fools. If not, Tinubu won't be running for presidency at all. He knows that majority of Nigerians are fools, that is why he has the guts to run.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Odinakaibe2022(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2022
This jagaban should go and rest and stop decieving himself,he is not fit to rule nigeria. Up peter obi! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Ak83: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Lurdmax10:
A whole campaign council spokesman can't confidently say where his candidate is? Sometimes I wonder what these people take Nigerians for
the last time i checked you are a Biafra. Dont cry as if you love the zoo.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by izubext007: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2022
I knw Atiku will be trembling by hearing about is coming back soon, but my Obi stand gidigba , nothing dey shake am.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by akins088(m): 6:16am On Oct 06, 2022
I see all these counter campaign against Tinubu's person not necessary. You have your vote to do the talk. Stop wasting your energy.
Remember, I remain Batified
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Chicastle: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Ipob are very good in self deception.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

For instance, check all comments before and after mine on this thread. grin

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Una go dey alright las las. grin grin

Accept that facts

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by HIPROFILE(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2022
The handwriting is boldly on the walls…

I can not even imagine Shettima as a vice president let alone taking over from Tinubu as he would always be jetted off for medicare. The looks on that mans face each time reveals the level of hate and tribalism cum terrorism. He is a biggot who never also beleived in one Nigeria just like Tinubu.

So its obvious voting this APC is going to be another silly mistake like we did in 2015 Nigeria can not afford a repeat.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by HIPROFILE(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Ak83:
the last time i checked you are a Biafra. Dont cry as if you love the zoo.

Brother this is not about Biafra or IPOD. Nigeria can not afford another mistake like that of 2015…

Shebi now everybody is running away to UK for a better suffering over there due to insecurity and bad governance in nigeria.

If only most Nigerians are sane people void of tribal and religious sentiments, the likes of Tinubu from APC can not be campaigning to be Nigeria president.

But most of us are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by IfnobeGod20: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
234GT:

You are not a fool, but 8 out of 10 Nigerians are fools. If not, Tinubu won't be running for presidency at all. He knows that majority of Nigerians are fools, that is why he has the guts to run.
I don't just know why we don't learn lesson in this country. The same scenario happened with Yar'adu, people raised the same red flag but PDP claimed, he was healthy and able but at the end what was the result.
Same thing about Buhari, people raised the same red flag but APC said, no problem but funnily the man was truthful to his health and later said, his age will limit his performance and just few days ago his wife corroborated the same thing at Airforce programme.
Come to Tinubu, people have started raising same red flag but some people out of hate, bitterness and selfish interest, they are still arguing it.
Must we always have robot as president? Many things degenerated today because we don't have an active president that are up to task in his duty. If he was energetic to follow his dream, there won't be this obvious setback. People always forget that, no one can drive one's dreams better than the owner.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by victorikpe(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Bigsunny01(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Lurdmax10:
A whole campaign council spokesman can't confidently say where his candidate is? Sometimes I wonder what these people take Nigerians for

My broda liv dem
And yet so many Nigerians still do not want to wake up from dere sleep

How can u vote a sick old man as ur president and liv de competent and vibrant u know is fit and capable

Tinubu case will be worse dan Buhary if he smell dat sit, he will tour round all de country with our money looking for de solution to his sickness, and God will not allow dat to happen

Nigerians should wake up and say no to tribalism and religion, our mumu don do abeg

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by bewla(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Emilokan condition don worse
We don't want you NRC to meet him in the air that's why we keep the date to our chest
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by KINGS100(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2022
And You Boko Haram and your Agbado sponsor cannot be sincere to Nogerians. Where is Tinubu? You cannot answer
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Ipob are very good in self deception.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

For instance, check all comments before and after mine on this thread. grin

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Una go dey alright las las. grin grin
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Innocentman86: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Kenosky1:
Nairaland moderators are simply generating likes for Tinubu. I can't believe he has much supporters
That was the reason the best and detribalised moderator lalasclacla was sacked.
Frankly speaking im angry with lasticlala.what is stopping lalasclacla from opening his own site and cashing out.
I have even promised lala a million naira and I know other ss/se people will contribute too because we are tired of Yoro bad Muslim propagandaa,liars and fake news about us.
The condemned kriminal theifnubuub is been supported by afonjas so he will steal ss./se oil and gas money and give to the oles.
But God pass them

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Kayyus09(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Okay, let's go and welcome him.

Let's handle your document/image editing, formatting, layout... professionally.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Musauzor(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Of course, he will surely come either dead or alive but one thing is certain. He will be flown out again in a couple of weeks' time.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by chrisblack1234: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2022
You said you don't know is whereabout, how come you know when is coming..fool..
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Jevica: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
He might not make it to this election. He will step down
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by doneback04: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2022
This is to tell us that the man is not capable to be the president, if this country eventually vote this man, menh he would spent part of his life outside receiving treatment Everytime
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by olukayode3x: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2022
. Couple of days means return date is unknown. But isn't it shameful that the ancestor bat that claimed he built Lagos could not build a single well-equipped hospital to treat his ailment.. Couple of days means return date is unknown. But isn't it shameful that the ancestor bat that claimed he built Lagos could not build a single well-equipped hospital to treat his ailment....
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by DOM7: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2022
The man you don't know his where about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okpara Square To Umuahia Tower To Be Ready Before Christmas — Otti / Ribadu Fired! / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.