Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days (16202 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by BeardedMeat(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
femisplash:
Tinubu provides content, he is the reason for the election. Atiku and Obi are as dry as a mop stick, both are in the country yet newspapers are going hungry.
Everybody including zombidients can't wait for the biggest masquerade to land in town.
Keep waiting..

*BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NNEWS: APC NK, ON TINUBU’ HEALTH.*

I have authentic information about Tinubu's health challenges and I to sympathise with him. I have been following up even when he was transfered from Goodmayes Hospital to Alexandra Hospital last Sunday.

Tinubu can hardly move his hands and legs as a result of Cerebral palsy and partial stroke as we speak.

I advise APC to stop hiding the truth. The man is done. He can't participate in the election. He is incapacitated. APC should meet immediately and ratify Shettima as its candidate without anymore delay.

They can't win election with just Tinubu's name while he is still lying helplessly in the UK hospital.

Apc Nk: *Tinubu Is Not Coming Back Soon O*

*Amended Electoral Law Writes off Rotimi Amaechi's Chances As Tinubu's Possible Replacement*

Following Bola Tinubu's health deterioration, APC suspends their campaigns.

Report has it that Tinubu was flown out for urgent medical care.
Following the above sad development, some people started assuming that Amaechi stands a chance of substitution.

But according to the new electoral law which came into effect in 2022, ''Should a presidential candidate for a particular election decide to discontinue or dies, his running mate is expected to continue with the election and not the first runner-up in the primary election that produced the presidential candidate nor the party conducting a fresh primary election as is required for election for legislative houses.''

This goes to say, that Shettima stands a chance of leading APC to presidential election.

*Section 34(1) EA, 2022.*

*The Expected End Of The Reign Of The Jagaban Of The Universe*

It is no longer a secret that Bola Tinubu is out of the Presidential race. He is already trapped in London. He is not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon.

The truth remains that APC has no Presidential candidate as we speak.

According to a Russian Physiotherapist Slobodan Brankovic attending to the Octogenarian, "we will keep him here in the UK for another six months to strengthen his muscular dystrophy and activate his body muscles and composition".

Slobodan declared that it is impossible for Mr. Tinubu to participate in the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria.

On this premise, the Jagaban is expected to throw in the towel and announce his exit from the Presidential contest.����‍♂️❓

*Insider Account*

WE ARE WAITING FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON NAIJA WATCH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
They have begun to lie and mislead the public even when they haven't won the election.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by samwash(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
I nor why I get the feelings say some politicians go dey disgrace themselves during election campaign either through their actions or their talk, them will be exposed by God.
Am watching.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by ATLIEN2027: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Zombidients and Obi diotic fools gon wail anyway.
Might as well start now...o ya set go..
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tell us when he is going back to the UK again for more exercises.

Eleribu Somebory!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Nchenches: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kingspin:
They have started missing duty already

Missing on duty even during elections �
If by any chance Tinubu becomes president, Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer shall be the defacto president of Nigeria.
This was planned before the party primaries by Extreme Islamists of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by TrumpDonald2: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nairaland keeps exposing the number of stupid people we have in this country. I feel so ashamed of myself when I see young people supporting him.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Ipob are very good in self deception.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

For instance, check all comments before and after mine on this thread. grin

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Una go dey alright las las. grin grin

U field a disaster and u think we will look the other way... if it was osibanjo, it wudnt hv been this way... we don't want another disaster to rule us ...this same Igbo people were against Buhari in 2014. But u yorubas were adamant , now look at were we are...now the igbos ( the smartest , wisest and best decision makers in the country) have rejected another disaster, but u yorubas as usual are throwing tribalism as a defence... igbos will vote osibanjo ahead of okorocha if it was both fighting for aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by nedekid: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just as I wish my father good health, so I wish Tinubu good health.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Hydroxide(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
I watched the interview on channels and it is very obvious Festus Keyamo is already tired of being the spoke man for Tinubu's campaign. Omo, defending Tinubu should be the hardest job right now in the world. Keyamo was just looking useless today. Everything Na in a couple of days and he clearly stated that he does not even know the reason why Tinubu is in London. Couple of days kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by RxCatalyst: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Emilokan condition don worse
may anything you wish Tinubu be yours and your family
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by gasparpisciotta: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by GboyegaD(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC no gree get shame. Can uncle Festus Keyamo keep quiet? He's been making too much noise of late.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by brightbright: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Portable cries out after US Embassy Rejected his Visa Application

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_fNBICKa8
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by novaris(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

These are the same people that will always tell you to campaign for your candidate and leave pandora hoebi alone.

But check any thread about Tinubu, they all occupy front page crying uncontrollably.

This is in addition to the numerous Tinubu threads they keep creating every minute of the hour.

Your mental deficiencies has gone out of hand . I can recommend a good psychiatrist for you at a subsidized rate

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by workchopNG: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
There's really a history with APC.

1. Took them 6 months to appoint ministers in 2015.

2. Took them 60 days to kick off campaign in 2019.

3. Will most likely take them 600 years to fix the country.

INCOMPETENCE!

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Couple of days can be weeks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by africandollar: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thaink you the BAT's herald...we have heard you tongue
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by 007lss: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
festacman:
What exactly is Tinubu doing in UK? Receiving medicare? Doing sacrifice with Marabout?

Tinubu's track is never straight. There is always some mysterious missing bolts and nuts.
they just want to package him for us like buhari.......we should divide this country,one Nigeria is not working

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Well...That was how they hid Abba Kyari's case until it became clear to all like Pregnancy!!

They should keep on covering rubbish, they are only wasting there time...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Enimin: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Baba ti ta Teru ni ipa!
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by PotatoSalad(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is definitely the most popular candidate in this election, he is the news whilst others are doing OAP and tiktok videos, he's the only one banking on his track records and connection to move Nigeria forward, Nigeria needs a taste of Lagos like administration if we truly want real progress .
Where is Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Tonygeesm(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lurdmax10:
A whole campaign council spokesman can't confidently say where his candidate is? Sometimes I wonder what these people take Nigerians for
they take Nigerians for fo0lish and stvpid people and yes they are very correct because we still have people that have sworn to slavery and suffering for their eternity still supporting an old rag of dead animal to lead them,but they failed this time some Nigerians have woken up most especially the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by Pedyson: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
These people keeps taking advantage of our simplicity...

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by sharpsecret: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

some days back they tied tinubu legs to an automatic machine. Who una dey deceive?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by sematec(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Both APC-TINUBU and Keyamo shut get out
Look at the senseless statements they keep dishing out daily and exposing their foolishness.
He hasn't become the president yet and this is already happening. What if he has become the president? NIGERIANS SHOULD THINK WITH THEIR BRAINS.

NA SO BUHARI GO LONDON FOR MONTHS FOR TREATMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by JackHamma1234(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abeg help me judge this matter, my oga was invite to Dallas on merriment, his oga run go London when we dey serious dey sign peace agreement... Who come serious pass. These guys speak from every opening on the body.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by madjune(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oga Lai Mohammed would have done a better job than Keyamo in this case.

Keyamo just dey learn.

Chai. Oga Lai na one of a kind. No part two.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria ‘in A Couple Of Days by obi4eze(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Big lies. Tinubu is seriously ill and is on serious medical tourism abroad. His whereabouts are currently unknown. Tracking of his PJ is currently disabled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

November 11 Elections: APC Forwards Uzodinma, Ododo, Sylva's Names To INEC / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.