Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? (1697 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by VictorDivine: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
My girlfriend just broke up with me for a useless reason. I've been with this lady for two years and we were happy with each other. I provide for her like buying clothes; earingrings; phone; foodstuff and I placed her on a monthly stipend.

Last month work took me out of the state and I kept in touch with my girl. Sometimes I'd call but she would not pick. Today she came and told me that it was over because last month I left without giving her the keys to my door. I thought she was joking so I didn't mind. Hours later, I went to the market and I saw her with a guy shopping. When I got back home I called her and she said it's over between us. She also blocked me on facebook and WhatsApp.

I just believe that she used the keys thing to leave me for another guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by robinso01(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
You do not know what God just saved you from. Be grateful you dodged a bullet because she might cheat on you if you marry her.

18 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Brunosamel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why do most men think spending on a lady is what makes you more of a man, a man is a provider for his wife not girlfriend imagine placing her on salaries monthly how pathetic could that be

What you need is game bro, you don't have one no amount of gift or Money will ever save you if you lack game. This is a good time to invest in yourself and mind and learn game. Spend money on books that has to do with intersexual dynamics, join men's group that talk about women and build yourself up including your mind, muscle, money, material and men.

With time you will create what we will call abundance Mindset and no woman can hurt you but for now move on, delete her from your life and find yourself another woman but before you enter into another relationship make your intentions known you are not her parents you are not obligated to spend your money on her but can only support her in your best interest.

17 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Demigod22: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Run to the nearest church in your area and give thanks to the Lord for saving you from that daughter of Eve.

Are you surprised when a dog behave like a dog? That's how girls these days behave.

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by ObamaMessi: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by rickpat(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
the part you said "we were both happy" got me laughing....look bro,you can only be sure of yourself of being happy in a relationship,you can never know whether your partner is happy having you in that relationship... secondly spending your money is not a guarantee to make anyone stay with you in any relationship... finally,be thankful that you just dodge a 9mm revolver bullet....go slip a moderately chilled glass of water

6 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Michelle70(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why u sef no go give her key?

Now u have lost a precious jewelry cos u no give her keys for one week. grin
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:
If you believe that, then let it go. undecided
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Karen2024(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Why u sef no go give her key?

Now u have lost a precious jewelry cos u no give her keys for one week. grin
The op should commit sucidegrin
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by VictorDivine: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you believe that, then let it go. undecided
I don jejely move on.

No time to waste.
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Kobojunkie: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:
I don jejely move on.
No time to waste.
Yet you created a thread on the issue?, undecided
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Greattestman: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Her parents didn't do better job training if not, she wouldn't have been so immoral.

1 Like

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Simps keep learning the hard way. Ubiàk!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Greattestman:
Her parents didn't do better job training if not, she wouldn't have been so immoral.
Abeg carry your idio_cy waka pass me.. undecided
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by VictorDivine: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is it now wrong to create a thread about what I thing is newsworthy?

1 Like

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:
Is it now wrong to create a thread about what I thing is newsworthy?
This is the definition of newsworthiness to you? undecided
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by intruder15(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:
My girlfriend just broke up with me for a useless reason. I've been with this lady for two years and we were happy with each other. I provide for her like buying clothes; earingrings; phone; foodstuff and I placed her on a monthly stipend.

Last month work took me out of the state and I kept in touch with my girl. Sometimes I'd call but she would not pick. Today she came and told me that it was over because last month I left without giving her the keys to my door. I thought she was joking so I didn't mind. Hours later, I went to the market and I saw her with a guy shopping. When I got back home I called her and she said it's over between us. She also blocked me on facebook and WhatsApp.

Your last quote is the real deal. Others are just to make the story look like it's your fault.

She will come back and beg. When she does, you know what not to do.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Candidlady: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:

@bolded
If they don't add this to their stories it won't be complete

Liars from the pit of hell
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by OgaTheTop2: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:

Why are you such a simP?
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by H0didon(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
God delivered u from bondage and you get mind dey create post on why you dey miss your slave chains cool. Chaii, you don't even know what God has done for you. That monthly salary wey u dey give your babe, use am buy drinks celebrate your freedom from bondage with your friends and thank God.

You're luck because u haven't even married her, if not na bastards children u for train. She did what most Nigerian ladies do(goes for the highest bidder) grin.

As our Ancestors would say "If only we know what God does for us, we wouldn't even ask for more".
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Karen2024:
The op should commit sucidegrin
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Kaykay999(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Commit suicide asap grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
VictorDivine:

I stop reading at the bolded. Let me ask you something do you place your mom on a monthly stipend? If yes God will bless you . if no that same God will punish you .
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Reggaemich(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Op, here is your award

Symp Coin

Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2022
When babe is done with you, just the time of the day can end your relationship. She will be like, the time is damn 12noon, Tunji why did you call it 11:59am, it's over between us grin grin
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by InfinityFabric: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
This is evidently untrue, historically inaccurate and factually incorrect.
If woman don scam or cheat on you, use am learn, NOT every women are like you Nairaland female thugs.
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Teekay21(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Simps keep learning the hard way. Ubiàk!!! tongue
Am telling u
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Starz825(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Most Ladies will move
When they see a better option...
After God who gives them breath and life, super Men are their only hope to survive....
They are Lazy af..
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Isalesocial: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
God just saved you bro. Be greatful!
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by Pells: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Well you are a SIMP
I wish you get more of these heartbreaks
So your eyes will be open
Disgraceful Man undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Is This How Ladies Break Up With Men? by VictorDivine: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Siofra Finally Confessed / My Life Is Remaining One Bar / Fear Women Oo! Most Of Them Get Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.