Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) (4789 Views)

Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
According to investigative journalist, @Truthfully83

BURSTED! BURSTED!

Igbo Town Hall summit, for the Endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Babajide SanwoOlu.

Payment for attending, 4,500 naira for each person.

Total cost, 16,768,600 naira.

@AfamDeluxo @UcheOkoyep @urchilla01 @General_Oluchi

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1577751177839755289?t=1e6x5xMNiLSQU-qxu29oBQ&s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Dvdpity: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Very corrupt druggie vegetable. Tinubu and all his supporters are terrorist to Nigerians. Nigerians are wiser. Let him keep bringing the money out..they will eat his money and vote obi/Ahmed for a better future for them and their children.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
I pity our lagos treasury. Our debt profile might just be tripled or quadrupled after all these.

This is why emilokan and urchins are choking on Peter obi- datti ahmed.
They can't understand the mystery behind Peter obi.
E no de spend yet e de do 10 rallies in one day. People de spend their own money.
Pure organic love.
Obi-datti is a goal.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hahaha, Omo they keep exposing Tinubu every step of the way.

I told them any crowd you see in the SE/SS or even in Lagos for Tinubu just know they were paid.

I really pity Lagos treasury because Tinubu is equally spending even more in the North over a dead ambition!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Islandlady(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
So Imo mothers & women are that cheap to collect a meagre money of 4500 only undecided

There is serious hunger in that land o...God abeg!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka is crying
children of God are dancing

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by okosodo: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu can never achieve anything without wayo and jibiti

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
if this makes Tinubu's nairaland front page make I kpafuka

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by general111(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have experienced a few elections in my life...
Judging from the past, there was never a time when people will rallied for the then pdp, that it was not as a result of bribing the people to rally..
When apc came on board, the bribery multiplied.they will go from house to house, promising us money to come to rally and vote for them.This was, and this is still the norm...
Most of the people going for tinibu's rally are going because of the gifts and bribe and they will still rally for pdp too, just to collect their money, this is actually what apc and pdp are calling structure..
Their structure is their ability to bribe the masses...
But with peter obi's rally, i see people organising rally's and using their hard earned money to campaing for him...
Every truthful nigerian knows that i just spoke the truth.....

For example, see how organised apc rally has being, you can simply deduce that they rallied and bribed people from the grass root level.....

I pray that the people will have enough sense as to collect their money and still vote for the right person..

If you quote me and abuse me, i will ignore you..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Sonyboom765: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Any Obi lunatics can post paper n claim anything. Parties may pay party leader to mobilize no body pay each individual for gracing a march

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:
So Imo mothers & women are that cheap to collect a meagre money of 4500 only undecided

These women are gathered in the rural areas and transported by bus to the city. 4500 is big money to villagers because they're mostly idle anyway.

25 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Sleekcode: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

They have nothing to lose collecting the money and still voting who is competent.

Only the one who gave the money will lose woefully.

Your reverse psychology is stale dear!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbos ZombiDense and fake news, fraud and lies are like brothers, sisters and uncles..

Your fake rubbish riddled with errors means the aba loser wey type am no attended primary school.

Pandora losers.. grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
omenka is crying
children of God are dancing

We are dancing and laughing like killa! cheesy
Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

Abi o..

I don't know why it's always hard for them to make sane and rational sense....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Islandlady(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

They have nothing to lose collecting the money and still voting who is competent.

Only the one who gave the money will lose woefully.

Your reverse psychology is stale dear!
Lol so who is the competent person!? It seems competent now has a new meaning in the dictionary!

Anyways, once Tinubu wins go and stop him from entering Aso rock.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Sleekcode: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol so who is the competent person!? It seems competent now has a new meaning in the dictionary!

Why will I stop him if he wins?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Akurakambe(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thiefnu.bu urchins are thugs. Imagine how much that was spent in just mobilization. Something that OBIdient and Peter Obi does for free.

Thiefn.ubu is thief and a drug baron. He must be stopped by all means.

Mynd44 front-page please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Islandlady(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Why will I stop him if he wins?
You and your fellow Zombidients will be pained and bitter and try to stop him! But you guys will be treated like a common criminal!

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Sleekcode: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:
You and your fellow Zombidients will be pained and bitter and try to stop him! But you guys will be treated like a common criminal!

How would we try to stop him

Explain in details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
This Satanically nawa for you cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
NothingDoMe:
This Satanically nawa for you cheesy cheesy
omenka hates that guy so much

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by BATified2023: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
plaindealer:
Igbos ZombiDense and fake news, fraud and lies are like brothers, sisters and uncles..

Your fake rubbish riddles with errors mean the aba loser wey type am no attended primary school.

igbos n anything fake

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

APC weaponized abject penury in Nigeria, so don't blame anyone for doing this. People will even accept #500 to attend their rallies.

The good thing is that they will kick Bola Tinubu out because APC hasn't Impressed anyone with their yeye leadership style.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

They were even paid higher than the Ibadan people that got 2k each.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

Why does he need to enter Aso rock when he can lead from London?

Afterall rats kept Buhari out of Aso rock office for three months. Buhari go show am the way.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Opolopoopolonio: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Piggiidioootts amaka cheesy

'Attendants' indeed cheesy

Piggiiddioottts cum obidients are just a bunch of semi-literate luuunatics... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Your fake rubbish riddles with errors mean the aba loser wey type am no attended primary school.

*BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NNEWS: APC NK, ON TINUBU’ HEALTH.*

I have authentic information about Tinubu's health challenges and I to sympathise with him. I have been following up even when he was transfered from Goodmayes Hospital to Alexandra Hospital last Sunday.

Tinubu can hardly move his hands and legs as a result of Cerebral palsy and partial stroke as we speak.

I advise APC to stop hiding the truth. The man is done. He can't participate in the election. He is incapacitated. APC should meet immediately and ratify Shettima as its candidate without anymore delay.

They can't win election with just Tinubu's name while he is still lying helplessly in the UK hospital.

Apc Nk: *Tinubu Is Not Coming Back Soon O*

*Amended Electoral Law Writes off Rotimi Amaechi's Chances As Tinubu's Possible Replacement*

Following Bola Tinubu's health deterioration, APC suspends their campaigns.

Report has it that Tinubu was flown out for urgent medical care.
Following the above sad development, some people started assuming that Amaechi stands a chance of substitution.

But according to the new electoral law which came into effect in 2022, ''Should a presidential candidate for a particular election decide to discontinue or dies, his running mate is expected to continue with the election and not the first runner-up in the primary election that produced the presidential candidate nor the party conducting a fresh primary election as is required for election for legislative houses.''

This goes to say, that Shettima stands a chance of leading APC to presidential election.

*Section 34(1) EA, 2022.*

*The Expected End Of The Reign Of The Jagaban Of The Universe*

It is no longer a secret that Bola Tinubu is out of the Presidential race. He is already trapped in London. He is not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon.

The truth remains that APC has no Presidential candidate as we speak.

According to a Russian Physiotherapist Slobodan Brankovic attending to the Octogenarian, "we will keep him here in the UK for another six months to strengthen his muscular dystrophy and activate his body muscles and composition".

Slobodan declared that it is impossible for Mr. Tinubu to participate in the forthcoming presidential election in Nigeria.

On this premise, the Jagaban is expected to throw in the towel and announce his exit from the Presidential contest.����‍♂️❓

*Insider Account*

WE ARE WAITING FOR MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONFIRM THIS BEFORE WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT ON NAIJA WATCH.
Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Phillipson02: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:

they are still better than those alhaja eko

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by Phillipson02: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
plaindealer:

Abi o..

I don't know why it's always hard for them to make sane and rational sense....
From kogi but hunger wey dey catch eko yaribanza women is second to none

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Rally: Attendees Pocket ₦1000 Each After "Endorsing" Tinubu (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
omenka hates that guy so much
Once I open the thread and see Satanicaly, i know it will be a fun thread with urchins throwing tantrums. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obi Was Rigged Out In 41, 972 Where LP Had No Poll Agents- INEC / Surpising Gombe State / Buhari Tell Generator Sellers To Look For Another Business (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.