Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See (3617 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dear men,
Not every woman walks with a good spirit, 30% those that walks with a bad spirit are more beautiful than 70% women walking with a good spirit.
Resist the urge to climb every woman you come across. You may give out your money, don't give out your destiny. The image of a young lady below is an example.

As a young man you are to be careful on how you run from one woman to the other, CHANGING women is not and never an ACHIEVEMENT!!

Some ladies with TATTOOS, WAIST BEADS, RINGS and LEG CHAIN are not real, some have mystic powers attached to it.

Some have special prophets who make charms for them to catch wealthy men as shown in the picture below.

You might not know this because your spiritual eyes are still blind, it takes spiritual eyes to see spiritual things.
If you mistakenly fall into the hands of any marine lady, your life will never remain the same again, you might be alive but dead.

Every single marine lady has many heavy task she is assigned to carry out, some ladies that belongs to marine kingdom once you come across them you will be feeling strange things happening around you and once they have succeed on getting what they want from you, they will leave you immediately and go to the next person to destroy him as well....

Do not be deceived by the beautiful women you are seeing out there, most of them are not humans like you, while some are human like you but are possessed with marine spirit.

Reduce the way you are running from one woman to the other, you might be living now but won't noticed that your life has been cut short by evil powers!

Resist the urge to climb every woman, you may give out your money, don't give out your destiny. Dont say i didn't tell you

12 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by imaxx: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2023
You are right bro sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by pansophist(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2023
Promiscous men get mind I swear, especially promiscuity in Nigeria.

With all the diabolism, jujuism, karashikas, diseases, and lawlessness that plague the land, you want to be nacking anyhow.

And some don't even use contraceptives, because skin-to-skin is better. Na wa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Legalaffairs(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Dear men,
Not every woman walks with a good spirit, 30% those that walks with a bad spirit are more beautiful than 70% women walking with a good spirit.
Resist the urge to climb every woman you come across. You may give out your money, don't give out your destiny. The image of a young lady below is an example.

As a young man you are to be careful on how you run from one woman to the other, CHANGING women is not and never an ACHIEVEMENT!!

Some ladies with TATTOOS, WAIST BEADS, RINGS and LEG CHAIN are not real, some have mystic powers attached to it.

Some have special prophets who make charms for them to catch wealthy men as shown in the picture below.

You might not know this because your spiritual eyes are still blind, it takes spiritual eyes to see spiritual things.
If you mistakenly fall into the hands of any marine lady, your life will never remain the same again, you might be alive but dead.

Every single marine lady has many heavy task she is assigned to carry out, some ladies that belongs to marine kingdom once you come across them you will be feeling strange things happening around you and once they have succeed on getting what they want from you, they will leave you immediately and go to the next person to destroy him as well....

Do not be deceived by the beautiful women you are seeing out there, most of them are not humans like you, while some are human like you but are possessed with marine spirit.

Reduce the way you are running from one woman to the other, you might be living now but won't noticed that your life has been cut short by evil powers!

Resist the urge to climb every woman, you may give out your money, don't give out your destiny. Dont say i didn't tell you

How did King Solomon select his 700 wives and 300 Concubines to get them all with good spirit?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Sonnobax15(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
I really thank God for my life...

Cuz I'm the kind of man that isn't moved by such things....

Some men dey try cha....... Considering how many men have been led to doom by their inability to control their third legs......Yet,they won't learn.....

No be every banny guyman suppose to dey wipe these days..

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by pacehood(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2023
Legalaffairs:

How did King Solomon select his 700 wives and 300 Concubines to get them all with good spirit?
Solomon's love for strange women turned his heart from God. Go and read your bible

9 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Smitaro100(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Only d wise will understand.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Sammy101111(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Have known about this since
Not every woman close to you or communicate with you . You most Fuc.k with some are just there to destroy you

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Soulsymbol99: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2023
We have two STD's, SEXTUALLY transmitted disease and SPIRITUALLY transmitted disease. The later kills your destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by DrAkpamudehe: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2023
Black man and stupidity grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by benqo01(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Op u re absolutely right men becareful
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Dshocker(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Dear men,

No evidence, you go explain, explain tire.

You never see where dem nack marine winch, she carry her pant run grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Dshocker(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
We have two STD's, SEXTUALLY transmitted disease and SPIRITUALLY transmitted disease. The later kills your destiny.

No evidence brother, no evidence.
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Lifeomann(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Black man and stupidity grin grin grin grin grin
Wise man clap for your self 😤
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by CaveAdullam: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Promiscuity has its downsides - emotional instability, psychological imbalance, low productivity, sexually transmitted diseases/infections, inability to hold stable sexual relationships for long, low pair-bonding ability et al.

However, what you the OP raised as evidence against promiscuity is dumb and lacks credibility. You don't need to sprinkle lies and religious balderdash to substantiate your claims.

Comments, posts, or lectures like this take place in environments, cultures, or societies plunged by fear and low development - low IQ and undeveloped + highly religious places. Quotidian in Africa which ultimately serves as a good example.

If you're poor and dumb you'll always find reasons for your sorrows and predicaments. Making such statements becomes a convenient excuse to pander to your ego instead of looking at your limitations - within and without.

Nothing wrong with leg chains, waist beads, and tattoos. Except you share the same whacked mentality with necklaces, rings, eyeglasses, and wristwatches. Even at that, you're still wrong. Bodily ornaments are to endow the body and look beautiful.

Religious people hold this nonsense ideology. Fact-check: Many are poor, and lack creativity and productivity despite their awareness of dos and don'ts they construe as supernatural phenomena to avoid these drawbacks.

Of course, not many men and women are worthy to be called your spouse. They are problematic individuals that must be avoided to save your sanity and existence.

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Gadafii: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
If you haven’t experienced stagnation before after an encounter with certain ladies you won’t see sense in what OP is saying, and I pray you don’t experience that because you will hate your life and be miserable, things really Dey happen for this life

As a man if you can control your sexual urge and your list towards the opposite sec you have solved 90 percent of your life problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by seanwilliam(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
Well well, I don’t believe in the spiritual part though , but I can attest to the fact that womanizing is very very expensive and destructive. I thank God that I learned about this on time. I’m talking from experience , no enjoyment in that shît i swear.
Just find one girl with matching energy..

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
Why be say na only men dey fear marine wife? Women and young ladies that sleep around with more men do not fear marine husband? Abi evil spirit no dey catch men too?
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Paystack: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Until I see your account balance and see that you're richer than Davido or the average Nigerian promiscuous celebrity I'll take you serious.

Superstition is for the poor and the poor only grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by OboOlora(f): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
But dem nor de climb them again, na doggy dem de do now.

BTW, u can just w@NK to save urself from the stress or fear of diabolical powers
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by felong(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Why be say na only men dey fear marine wife? Women and young ladies that sleep around with more men do not fear marine husband? Abi evil spirit no dey catch men too?
If they say you should fear marine wife, fear marine wife na.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Kaido: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2023
Legalaffairs:

Life wasn't so evil back then. Diseases weren't so rampant.
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Craig24: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

Dear men,

You should be able to differentiate having a negative or positive energy from being a mariner.

There's no such thing as a marine lady.
Enough of the stereotypes on the marine world from you confused, overzealous and uninformed christians.

What you should say is that there are negative and positive energies in the spiritual world of nature.

These energies can be contracted through sex, family bloodline relationship and rituals.

It is not only the ladies that are carriers of the negative energies, men are also caught up too, which is why everyone must be careful of people they bring closer to them.

It is a proven fact that when to adult have sex with each other, they exchange energies amongst themselves; which is why sex is revered as a sacred act.
So what happens when a man sleeps with a lady with negative energies? He becomes a carrier of such energy.

That's when the man begins to experience difficulties and problems everywhere he turns.

Now let me categorically say here that having a negative energy has nothing to do with the marine kingdom. The marine kingdom is a beautiful world anyone will wish to come from. Only the brainwashed fools who call themselves christians will demonize the marine world cos that what they have been spoonfed with.

Furthermore, I'll wrap up by saying our family background, our actions and our believe system determines what energy we possess.

+2348083628786
Whatsapp text only if you have a question to ask
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by Thazard(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Dshocker:

No evidence, you go explain, explain tire.

You never see where dem nack marine winch, she carry her pant run grin

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dear Men, Resist The Urge To Climb Every Woman You See by ConfidentialDoc: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
When I go out and look at women these days, I only see beautifully wrapped boxes of troubles and problems...most are not even that beautiful anymore.

A waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out / Cool And Nasty Things You Have Done This Year / My Ideal Husband Practices A Different Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.