Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture (6414 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Is this what people do now? I was saw this online and I was going through the comments I noticed a lot of people use business as cover up for prostitution.

Clients to buy your products if you don’t deliver yourself. The moral standard of this generation is depreciating everyday.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by AdamuKD: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
grin
Country hard jare

10 Likes

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Honchoslim16(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Had to cut this lil' hoe off, she wasn't real enough
Praying that my angels save me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
Is this what people do now? I was saw this online and I was going through the comments I noticed a lot of people use business as cover up for prostitution.

Clients to buy your products if you don’t deliver yourself. The moral standard of this generation is depreciating everyday.
Are you naive or you just want to chase clout? People have been using different ways to mask their real business before you and I was born. Don't act surprised.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by nokspos: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2022
oloshoprenueur

5 Likes

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Streetmovement(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Top notch delivery grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Godada(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022

This is what you get when a olosho goes into legit business.

Olosho runs a fb ads to get exposure then closes the deal with happy ending.

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Olasyke:

Are you naive or you just want to chase clout? People have been using different ways to mask their real business before you and I was born. Don't act surprised.
this is the first time I’m seeing this so I should not be surprised because you said so?

6 Likes

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Panda7(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
fakers, give them hypertension
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by goshikid: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
grin Night delivery follow na, abeg if you fit do night delivery try hook me up

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Yankee101: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
I noticed it too
Some men will ask you to come to their hotel

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
The truth is that 60% of people running online biz are into one shady deal or the other...the biz is just facade...most of the guys doing comedy, music and IT stuffs are coded Yahoo Boiz and drug dealers, the females selling fabrics, perfumes and make up accessories are oloshos too...TikTok and Instagram na there haven...if you know you know...
Don't let anybody tension you.
You're not a failure.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Eleyigidgan: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:

even you too you're part of it.
Stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Had to cut this lil' hoe off, she wasn't real enough
Praying that my angels save me

But Bleep it I'ma keep the Taurus on me busting, we don't do tussling...
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Eleyigidgan: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
this is the first time I’m seeing this so I should not be surprised because you said so?
just shut up already
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yankee101:
I noticed it too
Some men will ask you to come to their hotel
it’s crazy.
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
The truth is that 60% of people running online biz are into one shady deal or the other...the biz is just facade...most of the guys doing comedy, music and IT stuffs are coded Yahoo Boiz and drug dealers, the females selling fabrics, perfumes and make up accessories are oloshos too...TikTok and Instagram na there haven...if you know you know...
You're not a failure.
wow
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
even you too you're part of it.
Stop being a hypocrite
You sound disgusting, you’re probably a young child but learn how to talk you’re not too young to show respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Wittyglam(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
just shut up already
the audacity.
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Michelle70(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
is it only me that noticed the lies in this post?
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Honchoslim16(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killbillz:

But Bleep it I'ma keep the Taurus on me busting, we don't do tussling...
I don't like to argue
They don't know nothing
She a bad b!tch and her best friend, best friend
I don't like to argue
They don't know nothing

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by kelspinall(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
this ashavin wiseness no be here oo
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by BigYash: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Those girls wen dey form wears distributors on social media, you think say na only cloth them dey sell? Some originally didn't want to trade pucci alongside, but yahoo boys go use money lure them. In other words,if your babe dey trade on status, or do home delivery.. You're on a long thing simp. And na most simp dey open the business for the bitches.. grin

4 Likes

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I don't like to argue
They don't know nothing
She a bad b!tch and her best friend, best friend
I don't like to argue
They don't know nothing

She said that the molly make her head spin
Break me out this hell I've been livin' in
I don't do no partyin'
I can't fvck with no pedestrians
Countin' money, getting high as fûck with my rich friends
Ooh, I'm high off my rockеr -----woah, woah, woah
Sipping all this henny got me walking on water ----ooh

Some real dope shi man cool

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Honchoslim16(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killbillz:

She said that the molly make her head spin
Break me out this hell I've been livin' in
I don't do no partyin'
I can't Bleep with no pedestrians
Countin' money, getting high as fûck with my rich friends
Ooh, I'm high off my rockеr -----woah, woah, woah
Sipping all this henny got me walking on water ----ooh

Some real dope shi man cool
Really dope!

I love hiphop/Rap....... They got crazy lines!

1 Like

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Eleyigidgan: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wittyglam:
You sound disgusting, you’re probably a young child but learn how to talk you’re not too young to show respect.
shut up and keep quiet.
You're a runs girl
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Faber(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
You're not a failure.

Confam talk my guy
You see all those Telegram and Twitter punters with massive followers, staking games 100k, 200k all na yahoo boys, that's why when those games loss, e no dey pain Dem. But the gullible ones will follow them

3 Likes

Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Kingzeez10: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ok

Check my siggy
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by faceland: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
25k... Hope she did you well.
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by faceland: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
You're not a failure.

Instagram was originally for high class prostitites (when it was only on iPhone but there was an Android app call InstaChat). No beating around the bush, jus straight forward "I am new in your town, how much?"
Re: People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture by Vicboy1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Truth. Most will off there read receipt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / When A Guy See' Wetin Pass Him Power (picture) / What Nairaland Moniker Do You Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.