Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

She Wants To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Come Back (625 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Come Back by MENTORDAVO: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
in these this corner of mine i have a beautiful girl that i love so much, when we started the love from my side and hers was so competitive and it all boils down that we love our-self dearly.
but there was one problem i was having no money with even to care of her, my house rent expired and i was living with my elder sister you know on and on the story goes. then one day my girl started polling out some strange attitude that she have never thou i understand that she was begging to get fed up what i'm i saying she left me.
after few weeks i came down to Lagos for interview i once attended i got the job all these things happened outside her knowledge because she was not picking my calls then after 4month i was transferred back to port Harcourt.
now have the money i got a new phone i had a friend on 2go. i mean i have anything i didn't have before she saw me and wants to come back and these 2go girl have covered every place that she saw staying what do i do please help me out.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Boxer007(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
just pray and u will get her back
Re: She Wants To Come Back by 195(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
2GO again shocked shocked
Re: She Wants To Come Back by kpolli(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
translation pls
Re: She Wants To Come Back by CrazyMan(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
You’re the one dating them, so you should be the one to take the decision of who stays and who leaves.

But all I can say is that when you’re making your decision, choose the best among them – the one you know loves and cares for you, and is ready to go to the ends of the earth with you.

Good luck.
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
kpolli:

translation pls

this is the street translation:
OP was poor and had a girl and he lost her because he really thought that having money meant anything to their r/ship. the gal understood that he had low self esteem issues and decided to let him deal with it, by himself (no point of crying over spilled milk).
He moved to Las Gidi, got a better job but STILL had low self esteem, so much that he couldnt even get a girl THE NORMAL WAY and had to rely on 2go to get the attention that he thought MONEY will bring him.
The truly sad part of it all is that NOW he has money, he attracted cheap goldigging women BUT YET, he still thinks day and night about going back with his ex because, obviously, the women in his life right now AINT SHIIIIT (what an irony!!!!)
Re: She Wants To Come Back by BodyKiss(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

2GO again shocked shocked

Go grab yours grin
Re: She Wants To Come Back by 195(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
NOW!! smiley smiley
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Nayah(f): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Op you're the one to decide but I'd try to give you an advice, sometimes in life you have to be selfish, I mean what's the most important for you and your future? I'm sure you want a educated and honest lady by your side for long time, so you have to ask yourself if your ex can fit with what you're expecting in life ( honesty, love, sincerity, help, patience and understanding), do it for both t[b]hink about YOU first [/b]
Re: She Wants To Come Back by Dondav(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^ Nicely said!
Re: She Wants To Come Back by 195(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
^wrongly answered angry

(1) (Reply)

jj / Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / When A Girl Attacks You For Rejecting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.